Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 2: A Not Entirely Boring Day At Sunnydale High.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Not Entirely Boring Day At Sunnydale High. - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

"So there really is nothing about this company Dawn went to?" Buffy asked incredulously. Then she looked concerned. "You seem a little dazed, Will. You know, if something is bothering you, you can always tell me."

Willow smiled and shook her head no. She did feel weird, but something in her head told her not to say anything to Buffy.

"I'm fine, Buffy," she said at last. "I think I just had a bad night's sleep. This table doesn't make for a comfortable bed."

Their conversation was interrupted by the loud sound of heels tapping down the stairs. Both women turned in the direction of the noise.

Buffy felt sick when she saw Dawn's chosen look for the day.

The girl pranced down the stairs. She felt like an entirely new woman. She had spent the past hour to look the slut Master would be proud of. With a sexy smile on her bimbo face, she ran over to Buffy. Then she planted a kiss on her sister's cheek.

"Morning, Buffy! Morning Willow!" Dawn called out. Then she kissed Willow on the cheek, leaving abundant lip marks.

Buffy cringed when she once more saw the damn curly, platinum hair. It fell down over the girl's shoulders and to her mid-back.

Dawn realized that Buffy and Willow were studying her new look. She leaned back against the counter and let them soak it all up. She had on the smallest skirt that Buffy had ever seen her wear. It rode high between her knees and crotch. It was black and hugged her ass like a second skin.

Her top was a sweet pink. She had grown out of it years ago. Now, like the skirt, it clung tightly. It also showed off the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Distinct little nubs poked through the soft material.

Dawn smiled. Then she bit her shiny lips.

"Hi, Dawn," Willow said, trying to break the ice. Buffy just stood there fuming. She imagined what she would do to the bastard who was responsible for Dawn's new outlook on life. Willow, on the other hand, felt that Dawn's look was sexy. It somewhat worried her that her best friend's teenage sister made her feel horny.

The kiss had been so soft, and so sexy.

"So how long until that junk washes out of your hair?" Buffy muttered. It snapped Willow out of her daydream. Dawn laughed like it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard.

"You're so silly, Buffy! It's permanent!"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "When you get back from school today we are going to color it back and figure this mess out."

"OK, Buffy!" Dawn chirped.

She'd never allow her to do that, of course. But she had to go. She saw that Janice's car had arrived to pick her up. She hurried out the door as fast as her high heels could carry her leggy frame.

"Willow, I don't know how much more I can take of this. I'll be back in a bit," Buffy said.

She turned away from the window. Willow looked out and saw Dawn jump into Janice's car. She had seen Janice before. But she never saw the girl dress as slutty as she did now.

To her amazement she found that both girls looked incredibly hot.

Willow sighed. She imagined what Dawn would be like in bed. Then she at once put the thought out of her head. She felt ashamed she'd ever even contemplated it. Truth be told, though, Willow couldn't fight the sudden fact that she was intensely attracted to Buffy's little sister.

She poured herself a glass of water and looked out the window again. To her surprise, the car hadn't left. She squinted, and saw that Dawn and Janice were in the middle of making out. She felt slightly jealous. And again, she tried to push the thoughts out of her head.

Finally, Willow saw the car pull away. She shivered and thought a nice long shower would be just the thing to clear her mind.

When she left, her open laptop blinked just once. Then it went on black again.


Janice slowly took her tongue out of Dawn's mouth.

"God," the girl panted. "How I love the way you kiss, Dawn darling. I needed that so. We should do this often! I feel so horny all the time!"

She pulled at her tight little tube top. It hugged her budding teenage titties. She pouted.

"Damn," she said. She gave gas and let the little convertible slip into the morning traffic. "Damn, Dawn, we really should go back to that place and get us some real boobs!"

Dawn had put a hand under her tiny skirt. It started to slowly rub her pussy through her flimsy panties.

She looked dreamily.

"You are totally right, Janice," she said. "This Sunnydale is so completely out of it. How can a girl live here? My sister is all stuck up, you know. She hates my hair and my beautiful new lips. And she yells at what I wear."

Janice looked her over.

"She must be crazy!" she cried over the sound of the car. "You look so totally cool!! But you should have heard my mom. I thought she would faint when I came down this morning. She wanted to send me back upstairs and change. But I slipped out through the back. My God! That woman so needs a thorough make over!"

Both girls giggled at that.

The giggling brought back sweet memories. It made them feel exhilarated when they weaved the car through the traffic. Lots of men ogled them and hooted when they passed. They waved and smiled.

At one traffic light Dawn pulled up her tiny top to flash her bare titties.


There seemed to be quite a lot going on in front of Sunnydale High. Throngs of male students stood around. Most of them were excited.

When Dawn and Janice got closer on their daring heels, they saw what the excitement was about. They squealed and started to trot, making their free titties dance.

Surrounded by almost the entire male school-population they saw their female classmates. They looked like a sleazy street corner gang of sluts and whores in tight short skirts, towering heels and ridiculously tiny tops. They had teased their hair and emptied half their make-up kits to paint their faces.

When they eyed the two new girls, they echoed their squeals and giggles. They mutually admired outfits and complimented each other on their total gorgeousness.

"My mom almost killed me!" screamed a tiny redhead. And a tall blonde girl chuckled: "They are just jealous, girls! And they should be, looking so totally booooring!"

A general giggle ran through their ranks.

The girls turned to walk into the school, swaying their tightly packed little asses. They shamelessly flirted with the boys who had made a narrow passage for them to walk through.

Dawn tittered. She felt a hand on her bum.


Chuck Taylor took the longest shower of his life.

After waking up it had taken him minutes to find a coherent thought. He moaned when it all seeped back in. But it was not just a moan of pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.