Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 4: Preparing Bait Can Be Such A Satisfying Activity.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Preparing Bait Can Be Such A Satisfying Activity. - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Fink had long since retired to his penthouse office.

His scientists had assured him that the youngest Summers was well on her way to become the slut he envisioned her to be. In the meantime, he sat and looked at a TV monitor on his desk. Cordi was proving herself as the bimboslut he had made her.

She taught her captive audience the joys of slutdom.

Fink watched the Sunnydale teen-girls. He imagined them returning one by one. Maybe some would bring their mothers.

Fink chuckled to himself.

He saw Cordi stride back and forth in front of her 'class'. Not a few hours ago she had kicked his guards' balls in feminine fury. Now she enthusiastically explained how bimbos should be. Her high-pitched voice spread the BimboTech gospel of lust that would soon become their strongest belief.

His revels were interrupted by a knock on the door.

This was odd. He had told Becker and the rest of his staff that he wasn't to be interrupted. Damn bean-counter.

"Come in," Fink said. He buzzed the intercom.

He smiled as little Dawn Summers wandered into the room.

He could tell that she was confused. It was hard for her to get adjusted to the changes they had made to her mind. Especially since they mever touched her intelligence. Yet. To Dawn there were things that felt wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on them.

Some were obvious. Others were quite subtle.

For one, she thought that she should have had brown hair. And secondly, she didn't remember having plump lips that looked like they had been pumped up with a liquid.

But there were many other little changes that confused her. Like, why should she like this awful man?

Dawn looked at Fink. He reclined in his chair behind a large, oak desk. She didn't know why, but she felt an intense attraction to this man and his smile. Why was he smiling like that? It made part of Dawn feel uneasy. But it also sent teasing fingers of erotic energy into her recently shaved, itching pussy.

As if on instinct, she started to lick her new lips. They felt odd and intimate at once. They had been painted with several coats of shiny, sweet-tasting lip-gloss. It made her tongue tingle.

"Can I help you with something?" Fink asked.

He intended to play nice to draw in the girl's trust. To his surprise it was quite easy to be nice with her.

"A man sent me up here for some reason," Dawn said. She tried to shake the cobwebs from her head. "He said you wanted to see me... but that shouldn't make sense..."

"Ah, you must be Miss Summers. You may call me Mr. Fink," Fink said He got up and walked over to Dawn. He offered her his hand.

She took it.

Dawn was confused by what happened. Why would the CEO of a big company want to visit with her? Where was her class? There were so many questions. She felt insecure. But something inside her head kept telling her to trust this man.

"Mr. Fink, what am I doing up here?" Dawn asked. Her eyes were wide as saucers.

Fink thought about it for a second.

Then he decided to press his luck. After all, no matter what: this soon-to-be-slut was going to be his. He walked over and stood close to the confused young woman. He saw it made her feel uncomfortable.

Good.

He looked her up and down, which only added to Dawn's discomfort.

"What you are doing here?" Fink laughed. "Ah, that is the question, indeed. Well, the truth is very simple, Dawn. You have come here to suck my cock. You are my sex slave, honey. And the thought already thrills you."

"Noooooo!" Dawn doubled back in shock.

Her scared eyes fluttered.

Then the shock tore away the veil that cloaked her mind. It had hung in every direction she had probed. It had been thick and impenetrable. It covered all her memories before coming here on a field trip with her class. All had gone blank. Or pink, rather.

A sweet, spun-sugar pink.

But now it was as if a storm tore it away.

Her fuzzy horizon cleared. She remembered herself as a brown-haired, healthy all-American teenage sweetie with lots of friends. She also remembered she had been fond of who she was. But oddly, right now that changed. Her sweetly remembered life looked suddenly dull and so utterly boring to her.

It seemed neat and totally shallow.

Could it be that this tall attractive man read it in her eyes? How she felt about him? And about herself? She blushed from the intimacy of her thoughts.

He touched her shoulder. There was another shock.

He ushered her over to a reflective wall. Dawn saw her platinum blonde hair. It was teased big and wide and it looked perfectly trashy. What caught Dawn's attention the most, though, were her lips. They were inviting, round, pouting.

They looked as they felt, thick and juicy. Frankly, she thought, they begged to suck cock. Any cock.

The thought was as alien to her as it was matter-of-fact.

Fink touched her shoulder again. Dawn shivered. It was partly because of the revelation she'd gotten when he called her his sex slave. But it was mostly just plain arousal. Dawn's breathing became faster.

New thoughts overwhelmed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.