Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 2: Hot Teacher, Attentive Class

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hot Teacher, Attentive Class - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

A wave of lust had washed over Fredi.

She had seen how Cordi had sucked the huge cock with her fat soft lips. She had moaned when she saw her gulp down its rich content. Each contraction of the creamy throat had released a contraction of her empty cunt.

By the time the totally sexy brunette shared her mouthfuls of cum with the other delicious creatures, juices had run down her inner thighs. She pulled at her enlarged nipples and moaned in her new, high-pitched little voice.

All was pink and misty around her.

People talked, but she hardly heard them. There were only these brilliant eyes that penetrated the mist. They belonged to the gorgeous brunette she somehow knew was Cordi. And she knew Cordi loved her dearly. She knew, oh, yes, she did. It made her knees feel even weaker.

She was glad someone sat her down in a chair.

There she spread her legs as a matter of course. She squealed as tongues and fingers touched her swollen slit. It felt all so good and right. It made her slide into a glove of silken bliss. She opened up totally, humping her lower belly against the probing intruders.

Then her body relaxed all over.

More fingers started to knead her great, sweet tits. Electrical currents ran amok inside her body. They sent sparks from her throbbing cunt right up to her empty brain.

They crackled like fireworks before her eyes.

When a soft, hot mouth closed over her pulsing cunt she jumped. Pure pink happiness flooded her. She knew this was what she lived for. She'd always live for this and would never get enough of it.

Ah, never again could she be without thissss...

She humped the face that pressed into her. She whispered with a hoarse voice: "Yessss... oh God, yes, sweet Cordi, my love. Please, please eat silly Fredi. Fuck silly Fredi forever with your new super-long tongue. Make your Fredi, like, cum and cum until all the lights go out... ooooh yes yes yessie yessss... oooohhh... mmmmm".

God, yes, indeed...

The fat pink eel of a tongue slid into her, going on and on. It found thrilling places that made her groan and lift her ass off the chair. The tongue filled her, stretched her even, with its new length and athletic body. It darted and dashed until she danced in the chair.

She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Fredi came.

Fredi came again. She rubbed the face of her lover with her soaked cunt lips. She painted her face with the hot, shining juices.

And then Fredi came yet again. She rested her endless legs on Cordi's shoulders. Her six-inch stiletto's scratched all over her new lover's back.

Cordi came, too. Her screams vibrated into Fredi's convulsing cunt.

Cunt Lustly had long since left Fredi's swollen tits and nipples. She had slid under the kneeling Cordi and eaten out her leaking pussy. She dashed her tongue into the tight opening and started nibbling on the aroused clit. Then she pushed her slick cock-like nightstick into Cordi's little bleached star, right above the hole she sucked.

That was what made Cordi spasm and cum together with her new lover Fredi. It made her spasm and cum... and cum again.

All the world was one wallowing sea of pink sweet clouds.


Tittiefuck stood by.

She felt her own poor cunt ache with envy. She wrung her red nailed hands and bit her swollen lips. But she could not join. She had a duty.

What was it again?

She giggled nervously. It made her mammoth tits shiver inside their tight lycra top. Master wanted her to do something... ah yes... something with the new slut Cordi. If she would eh, like, think a bit...

She might remember.

Then, when Cordi and Fredi both exploded in loud and endless screams of passion, she knew again. She bent forward on straight legs. Her shiningly wrapped ass stuck up high. She pulled the limp, spent Cordi off her lover... pushing Cunt Lustly aside with a heeled foot.

"C'mon, honey," she said cheerfully. "Now cum with Tittiefuck. We'll have so much fun, lil bimbo darling. C'mon now quickly! The Master needs us, baby."

She pulled Cordi to her wobbly feet and pushed her to the door. All the time she whispered in her ear.

Behind her Fredi slid out of the chair.

She fell on top of the platinum-haired ex-cop. Her new fat lips drooled all over the giggling Cunt Lustly. The woman was almost strangled by her tits.

"Fredi happy," she mumbled. "Sooooo happy... mmmmmm."

Her frame shook with a bout of giggling.

Then her lights went out.


The two bimbos were a sight as they walked down the corridor. The black girl with the lycra packed melons and bubbly ass held on tightly to the pale brunette.

The dazed white girl swayed on her towering ballerina boots. They sent shivers through her half exposed, spectacular body at every step she took. The vinyl black number was hiked up still. It showed off her shining, bald pussy.

She did not seem to care.

She walked wide-eyed and never responded to the intense whispering of her companion. She just nodded and widened the inane smile on her cheap whore's face. Her fingers kept fondling the huge creamy tit she had peeled out of her dress. Even in here, where half naked bimbos roamed the floors in flocks, she turned heads and got admiring whistles.

At last they reached a sky-blue door.

It led into an enormous dressing room. Racks of clothing covered all walls. They dazzled the eye with a rainbow of colors, shining luster and sparkling sequins.

Cordi stood as if nailed to the floor.

Her hands covered her mouth in disbelief. Then she squealed and clapped her hands. A slow trickle of urine ran down her thigh.

"Oooooooh... oooooooh God, oh God!" she screamed. "Look, oh, lookiiii! All those wonderful thingies. Oooooh, like, Myyyy God!!"

She started to jump up and down as far as her boots allowed.

She kept screaming in a high-pitched voice. It ended in whining sobs. Her slender hands with their long red nails touched the satin and silks. She fondled the shining latex and leather, vinyl and lace. She buried her face into tops and skirts and dresses. Into baby-dolls and thongs and slithering negligees. Her body started to shudder and she came with a devastating intensity.

Then she sank slowly to her knees.


Tittiefuck had carefully peeled the vinyl off the girl's limp body.

Then she had unlaced the high boots and pulled them off her perfect legs. Mercifully she had replaced them with a pair of six-inch platform-mules before putting her in front of a tall mirror. As usual, Cordi's tendons had been shortened. She would only walk with severe pain if she would go barefoot or in flats.

Cordi looked at the girl in the mirror.

Her eyes widened. Who was this gorgeous, naked brunette with the totally amazing body? Look at those tits, that incredible waist. Oh my, check the endless legs and the flaring hips.

"Mmmmm... you look so great, Cordi... soooo totally yummie," Tittiefuck crooned. She tweaked the girl's nipples from behind. "You are, like, such an incredible porn star! All the men will jerk off for you."

They both giggled, creating tiny earthquakes of pink and chocolate flesh.

"Go away!" Cordi cried and moved her hand as if to throw away her thoughts. "Is that me? Is that Cordiiii? Oh my God, reeeeally? Cordi a, like, porn star??"

Again they giggled and hugged.

"Now, listen, sweet thing," Tittiefuck said. "I wasn't kidding you when I like called you a porn star. You really are. Master says so. And you are the best, sweetie, the very, very best!"

Cordi just stared.

Her hands moved slowly over her body and her dreamy eyes followed them in the mirror. Tittiefuck hugged her from behind and said: "We have to get you ready for your p'formance now, sweetie. Master wants you to go, like, be a hot porn star teacher to teach lil girls how to be very, very slutty, naughty lil bimbo girls."

Cordi giggled incredulously.

"Cordi is a bimbo... bimbo porn star? With camera's and stuff? Ooooh goodie!!" She clapped her hands. "What do I wear, tell me, sweet Tittie. What do I wear?"

Tittiefuck pushed the girl closer to the mirror.

Then she produced an almost sheer white blouse and draped it over her shoulders. She never bothered to close a button. She just tied the loose flaps of the blouse right under the enormous tits. It made them stand even higher, forming a cavernous cleavage. Only hard tugging could close the blouse far enough to cover the extended nipples.

Then she made Cordi step into a very short tartan pleated skirt. It hung low on the girl's generous hips. The hem just about covered the fact that Cordi followed the Scottish rule of not wearing anything under it.

A pair of huge pink fake spectacles and a supple pointing stick completed the outfit.

"Tataaa!" Tittiefuck squealed as she waved to the finished outfit in the mirror. "Cordi is sooooo hot! Mmmmm... she is one hot teachaaa!"

They both hugged and were once more reduced to jello giggle-jiggle puddings.


Cordi followed Tittiefuck down the long corridor.

They stopped outside a door about halfway down and pushed it open. The room was set up like a lecture theatre with rows of chairs in a half circle around a stage.

"This is, like, where all the doctors and masters go to watch things about all the totally hot stuff that goes on at BimboTech," Tittiefuck said.

Cordi looked around.

She saw girls sitting in the chairs. They stared vacantly to the front of the room. Each had a metal band around her head. A series of wires ran to a strange looking machine.

Two doctors stood in front of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.