Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

This is not a usual story. It isn't even mine.

One day I ran into this curious Internet phenomenon called SuperStories Addventure. It seems that every day hundreds of people are busy adding to existing stories. And a lot of them are about TV celebrities and super hero's.

Usually these characters — like Superman or Wonder Woman — are having their adventures transported into the realm of porn. Happily there is a healthy dose of humor involved. But of course the writing skills aren't always tops.

The story I fell into was about Buffy The Vampire Slayer. This is a show that has been on TV for a while. It features teenagers that have this knack of doing battle with demons and other monsters from a nether world. Of all places they are situated in a Los Angeles suburb called Sunnydale.

I had no special knowledge of or affection for the TV show. But by then I was a big fan of another Internet phenomenon, called BimboTech Incorporated.

BimboTech Inch - in short BTI — is the creation of a remarkable man with the alias of The Sympathetic Devil. It is a place where innocent women are transformed into giggling, big haired and even bigger titted bimbos. The Devil has published some of the stories at Storiesonline. He also has two sites where he publishes stories and crazy photoseries. Many readers tell him off for being a women-hater.

I just saw the silly surrealistic humor of it all.

Now this ongoing Buffy story on Addventure was about the undaunted teenage vampire slayer and her famous friends being caught by BTI and transformed.

I started contributing and got really into it. In close concert with the dynamo behind the project — Joe ESchorcho — we decided that our story should not suffer the fate of so many other Addventure stories. They hardly ever end properly.

We asked The Sympathetic Devil for his support and he even suggested a nice ending of our adventure.

Well, to be short, I edited the whole thing, taking out illogical twists, discontinuities etc. I tried to marry all the different styles and hopla! here it is.

Before reading it, please know that you have to thank not just The Devil and Joe, but also many other enthusiastic writers, like Devoras, RandomIdiot, Lurker01, Jason Barnett, newguy and haringtonboy. I hope I didn't forget a name.

Just have fun,
angiquesophie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.