Turnabout Is Fairplay - Cover

Turnabout Is Fairplay

by msboy8

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Fantasy Sex Story: Men have been summoning daemons and creatures from other worlds for centuries. What if the situation was turned around.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Humor   Rough   Torture   Snuff   .

Originally published in Pleasures from the Pen

Edited by Pairadice. All mistakes are mine and not his.

This story was inspired by the computer game "Oblivion" and the movie "Heavy Metal" (can anyone say 'Bu-La-Tec'). My biggest inspiration still remains asking myself "What If?" I hope you enjoy reading this story.

Belinda was terrified! She had been in her laundry room folding clothes one second and was outside the next. Not just outside, but an outside she had never seen before. The sky was purple for Pete's sake! Not just a normal purple, but with lime green streaks running through it. A normal God fearing Christian woman, mother of two normal grade school kids, married to a boring, but safe accountant; Belinda did the only thing she could think to do. She closed her eyes and confidently counted to ten. She was even more amazed that when she opened her eyes, nothing had changed. Belinda's overwrought, suburban mind did the next logical thing. Belinda's body crumpled to the ground in a dead faint.

Things had not improved for Belinda when she came to. She was now inside a cave or cavern. It was dark with torch light coming from other places. Belinda started to hyperventilate, but then her housewife's instincts kicked in. This is just like any other crisis, I can handle it. I must not panic. It's like when Stan brought home his clients unannounced. I was not expecting guests, but I had to deal with it.

Belinda's breathing slowed and she took stock of her situation. She was lying naked on an uncomfortable stone table. Her arms and legs were bound in a spread-eagle position. Trying to move brought the rattle of chains. OK. Now I have taken stock of my situation and I can handle it. It's obvious. I'm some kind of human sacrifice on a stone altar. Belinda started to hyperventilate again. Her quest for unconsciousness was interrupted by the sound of chanting. The light in the chamber grew stronger as some figures carrying torches shuffled in and arranged themselves in a ring around Belinda.

The figures were humanoid with a shiny reptilian skin and they were naked. They were also very aroused, with their heavy dicks hanging from their powerful frames. Great, not only a human sacrifice, but a sex sacrifice as well. The chanting continued and rose in volume as it echoed around the large cavernous chamber. Belinda realized that they were chanting a name. Oh great, a designated hitter. I wonder why I'm so calm, analyzing everything like it's not happening to me. This is just like when the twins painted themselves and the bed room in Grandma's house with nail polish. Nothing she could do but to ride out the storm.

The cavern was suddenly filled with an almost visible electric energy. The chanting climaxed with a final shout and all the torches went out. Belinda felt a smooth claw run up her thigh. It was pressing hard enough to hurt, but not to break the skin. OK, now it's time to panic. The torches were starting to be relit, bringing the room and the large, shadowy figure leaning over Belinda into view.

It was humanoid, with leathery red skin, a bald head and was also naked. It was also in a state of sexual arousal, but his cock made the lizard men's dicks look like the smaller souvenir bats given out to fans at a MLB stadium. His was the original Louisville Slugger. His erect shaft was not smooth like a real baseball bat would be. It was studded with various screw and nut-like 'growths' that would make a lasting impression on the person receiving this 'party favor'. This is it. I know he's gonna stick that thing into me and I'm gonna die in a most excruciating way.

Belinda's thoughts were interrupted by the approach of one of the lizardmen wearing a robe. Oh, the Master of Ceremonies. He must be here to throw out the first ball and get the game started. I cannot believe how calm I am, this doesn't seem real. The lizardman muttered something unintelligible and grasped her in its clawed hands. In spite of everything that was happening, his smooth touch caused Belinda's nipples to become erect. The lizardman nodded in appreciation and squeezed her tits hard. Belinda gasped in pain as six claws punctured each breast. The robed lizardman dipped his claws into the blood that had pooled around her belly-button and drew various lines and symbols on her body. Once he was finished, he bowed to the tall leathery figure and backed away.

It was amazing. I felt the pain and knew what the final outcome would be, yet I was not at all troubled. Go figure! It's like I'm both here yet not here. Gore-at-lum (at least that's what they were chanting) grabbed Belinda's quivering thighs and pulled her body towards his. She felt pain and screamed, his claws mercilessly digging into her legs drawing more blood. Belinda's arms, her hands chained to the top of the altar, were pulled out of their sockets with a sickening pop. Her screams faded to constant moaning as her brain tried to deal with the tortuous treatment of her body.

Gore-at-lum's impartial, yellow eyes stared in to Belinda's as he thrust his pelvis forward and impaled her on his leather tool. Her cunt was dry, but it wouldn't have mattered if she was aroused and wet. Belinda screamed as his studded shaft plowed its way into her soft tissue, providing its own lubrication with her blood as it tore an angry hole between her legs. The demon pounded and pounded his large dick into Belinda spraying them both with her blood as he slammed into her. She didn't know how long it went on, but when she finally passed out from blood loss her throat had already been screamed hoarse.

Belinda's body slowly faded from the altar, the only sign that she had been there was the blood stained altar and Gore-at lum's prominent cock.


Special Agent James Douglass of the F.B.I slammed down the phone and shouted "It's happened again! This time in a suburb near Rapid City, South Dakota. This has to be a massive hoax! It can't be anything else!" The other agents in the office would not make eye contact with Douglass. They had never seen him this upset before and were worried that he would look to them for answers; they were as baffled as he was.

Douglass glared at the young man that approached his desk. "What?" he growled. Douglass recognized the man from somewhere deep in the bowels of the Federal building, the research department, or something.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.