Pace Line - Cover

Pace Line

Copyright© 2007 by Merlin

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nate and his ladies continue their adventures on and off the road...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

In fairly quick order, I was as naked as both of my young beauties. And beauties they are ... it about took my breath away, what with the glow of both youth and sensual beauty all rolled into tight, neat packages. There was a fair amount of random touching and caressing during my undressing, and then we all three held hands and climbed back into the hot tub. I had decided to add the tub after my experiences at Meredith’s last summer. And right now, I was thanking my lucky stars that I had. Melody was nestled under my right arm and Monica was snuggled up to my left side, her firm breasts rubbing against my side as she gently ran her fingers up and down my chest. Each time she slid down my chest, her hand strayed closer and closer to my now almost painfully hard penis.

Melody sighed and snuggled up even closer so that her lips were even with my ear. “Nate?” she whispered, “Monica has the same problem I had ... and she wants the same solution...” I whipped my head around to see Melody’s reaction, or to hopefully see her expression, and she smiled her best Cheshire cat smile and nodded.

Monica had sat back a bit, as though confused or no longer sure of herself or of what she was doing. So, I reached over and pulled her in to a hug. At first, she seemed to resist, and then she flowed into my arms and buried her head under my chin. I thought I felt her shaking, so I gently put a finger under her chin and tried to get her to look at me. I felt a single drop of a tear fall to my chest, so I gently lifted her head up to look into her now tear streaked eyes.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” I asked as she finally met my gaze.

“Oh, God, I swore I wasn’t going to do this. I wasn’t going to cry. Shit, I’m a grown woman now, and I’m supposed to be past all of this. Now you don’t want me!” she wailed, while trying to pull away from my embrace.

“Monica, easy now ... what makes you think I wouldn’t want you? My God, you’re beautiful and smart. Trust me, those are two things that every man wants!”

“Well, no one’s wanted me before now, so why should this be any different!” and then she burst into water works. I pulled her to my chest again and simply stroked her hair and upper back while she cried herself out. Soon she was snuffling against my chest, but as far as I could tell, no longer crying in earnest.

“Okay, Monica.” I said, and she snuggled closer in to me so that she was for all intents and purposes in my lap. “Even on my best days, which today isn’t one of, I’m still a guy. Do you know what that means?” Monica looked a little taken aback, but at least she was looking at me as I talked to her. “It means that you have to give me more clues if I have any hope of figuring out what just happened.” She still looked a little confused, so I smiled at her and said, “Okay, here is your first free lesson into the world of men. Men are problem solvers, and by nature we want to ‘fix’ everything. Women, by and large, don’t want men to ‘fix’ anything, unless they point it out to said man first. Mostly, though, we want beautiful and intelligent women such as yourself. This man in particular has harbored such thoughts about you, and trust me, I didn’t need those while you were still seventeen.” Monica started to push back again, but I held her gently to me. “Now before you get all defensive, or upset again, you have to understand something. I already have three beautiful and intelligent women in my life. And I wouldn’t do anything to harm any of them, and that includes Melody over here. So without prior consultation with my ladies...” and I shrugged.

“Oh, I know all about your ‘arrangement’, Nate. Melody told me all about her first time and about how good and gentle you are. But she also told me about Beth and Jane, and although she didn’t tell me everything, I know enough about last summer to know that there was room for more at one time.” Now it was my turn to look startled, and as I looked over at Melody, who simply smiled angelically, and once again offered me no help whatsoever. I think if Melody knew how to whistle, she would have, just to complete the ‘I’m so innocent’ look she was giving me. “Besides, I’ve already spoken to Beth and Jane! What, don’t look so surprised! I’m a lot smarter than most people give me credit for, what with genius IQ and all. By the way, both Jane and Beth agree that you are the single best lover either of them have ever had, so...” and Monica once again looked both sensual and sweet at the same time. And for once, even the little brain wasn’t sure what to do!

“Let me tell you what my life has been like, so that maybe you’ll have a better understanding, or how was it you put it? Oh yeah, a better clue!” Monica slid so that her legs were straddling mine, and we could see each other without having to strain our necks. The sight of her breasts head-on finally gave little brain the clues he needed, and he quickly became hard again. Monica actually giggled when she felt the head of my penis graze her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.