Faye's Anal Buddy - Cover

Faye's Anal Buddy

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It didn't quite go like he thought it would.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

I was one of those men who had a great desire to watch his wife have sex with another man. I guess my situation was a little unique because I had seen it happen before I married her and it had been the most exciting thing that I had ever seen.

It had happened several months before we were married. Faye had been having second thoughts about getting married and she instigated an argument so she would have a reason for breaking off the engagement. The real reason, as I found out from my cousin Barb who is Faye's best friend, was that an old boyfriend had come back to town. Faye had been madly in love with the guy and then something happened, they had split and the guy had left town. She got over him, met me and we had gotten engaged. Then three months before our wedding he had come back and I guess Faye wasn't as over the guy as she thought.

For a week my pride kept me from calling Faye and then one day I realized that I'd better get my head out of my ass and try to get her back. One night after work I swung by her parents house and as I turned onto the street I saw her on the front porch in a hot and heavy embrace with another guy and then they went into the house. It had been my intention to knock on the door and see if I couldn't talk to Faye, but I couldn't very well do it while some other guy was there so I parked and settled in to see if I could wait him out. An hour went by and he didn't come out and finally my curiosity got the better of me. I got out of the car and walked around to the side of the house and looked into the side window of the living room expecting to see them necking on the couch, but they weren't there. The next window I came to was Faye's bedroom and the shades were up just enough for me to see inside and what I saw broke my heart. It had been dark and I hadn't gotten a good look at the guy when he was on the porch but in the lighted room I got a good look - he was black as coal! Damn! My wife to be had been in love with a black man and I had never known.

Faye was on her knees with her head buried in a pillow and the guy was fucking her in her asshole. She had never let me have sex with her there even though I had asked her several times. I should have turned and walked away, but for some perverse reason I just had to stay there and punish myself. I stood there and watched as he finished in her ass, as she washed him off and then sucked his cock to get it hard again and then I watched as she fucked him. I was angry, I was heart broken, but I was also excited as hell at what I had seen and I blew a load all over the vinyl siding before I turned and left to go and get on with my life.

Two weeks later there was a knock on my door and I opened it to find Faye standing there. "May I come in?" I stepped aside and when she was in I closed the door behind her and followed her into the living room. She sat down on the couch and I sat down on the chair opposite and just looked at her. By that time I had gotten the story from my cousin and I had also seen her with the guy so I just sat there and waited for her to tell me what she was doing there.

"How have you been?"

"Okay. I've been better, but I'm okay."

"Yeah, well - look Bobby, I'm sorry for what I did. I was nervous and unsure and well, hey, marriage is a big step and I was scared. But I've had time to think about it and I realize that I love you enough to want to try. Can we get back together?"

"For how long? Until another boyfriend comes back to town and you need to go and see if the spark is still there?"

"Oh, you know."

"Yeah Faye, I know. It's a small town, stuff gets around."

"I'm sorry. I was afraid of making a mistake. I loved you and I knew that I loved you, but I had loved him too and I had loved him for a lot longer that I had known you. I had to know if there was still anything there and I had to find out before I married you, not after."

"Is there?"

"No. Oh he was happy to see me and fed me a line of bullshit about how much he still loved me and how much he had missed me, but all he was looking for was a piece of ass. I knew after a couple of days that there wasn't anything left between us and that I'd screwed up big time when I broke it off with you."

The long and short of it was that we did get back together and the wedding went off on schedule.

Faye and I had been married just a little over a year when I asked her why she never would let me have anal sex with her.

"Because it hurts too bad."

"Didn't seem to bother you any when your ex-boyfriend did it to you."

"What do you mean?"

I told her what had happened the night that I had come over to try and talk to her.

"You stood there and watched?"

I nodded a yes.

"Oh Jesus. And that's why you never called me and tried to talk to me?"

Again I nodded my head yes.

"Well if you watched you should have seen why he could and you can't."

"What's that mean?"

"His cock baby, didn't you see the size of his cock?"

"No, men's cocks are not something that I pay a whole of attention to."

"It's small. A little longer than yours, but not much bigger around than your thumb. He fit in my ass real nice, but you are too big honey and it's a shame because I love anal sex. I just don't love it enough to suffer the pain I'd get from you."

I was quiet and just looked at her. She broke the silence "How did you ever take me back after you saw that?"

"Its called love Faye. Besides, it turned me on. I still get a hard on when I remember him pounding into your asshole."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh yes I am" and I pulled my hard cock out of my pants. "See?"

Later, as we relaxed and looked up at the ceiling I thought that I'd take a shot. "Do you ever think about seeing him for anal sex?"

Faye lay there silent for a long time and then she said, "I've thought about it from time to time and in fact he even calls about once a month to try and talk me into sneaking away with him for a date."

"Have you?"

"Of course not!"

"Why not?"

"Because silly, I love you and I could never cheat on you."

"It isn't cheating if I let you do it."

Faye rolled up on an elbow and looked down at my face, "What did you say?"

"I said it isn't cheating if I let you do it. It's only cheating if you are sneaking around behind my back."

"Are you telling me to have an affair with Andy?"

"No, I'm telling you that you can. Whether or not you do or don't is strictly up to you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I love you enough to want to see that you are happy. You love anal sex, but can't get if from me so go and get it from Andy. It's a win-win situation. You love anal sex and I got turned on watching you get it. I'd like to see it again. We both win."

"I can't believe this. I can't believe that you would let another man fuck me."

I just shrugged and nothing more was said on the subject.

Two weeks went by and then one night I came home from work to find a very different Faye in the kitchen fixing dinner. She had a ton of make up on, was wearing five-inch heels, a very short mini skirt and an extremely low cut blouse. "Jesus Christ Faye, you look like a whore."

"Well baby, this is the way the Andy likes me to look, the sluttier the better."

"The way Andy likes you?"

"I'm trusting you on this honey. If you didn't mean what you said the other night we had better turn off the lights, lock the doors and pretend we aren't home."

"What are you saying?"

"Andy called me today and I let him talk me into seeing him. I told him that you are out of town and he will be here at seven. What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck dinner. I guess I like you looking like a whore too." I pulled out my hard cock, "If you hurry you can suck me off and still have time to freshen your lipstick before he gets here."

I was in the closet when the doorbell rang and I heard his voice as he came in the door. "God but don't you look like the whore you always were. Are you still as big a whore as you used to be?"

"Yes baby, you know I am."

"Are you my slut?"

"Oh god yes baby, I'm your slut and I've missed your cock so bad."

"Well then, get on your knees and put those slutty lips around my johnson."

For the next several minutes all I heard was a bunch of 'oh yeahs, god but I missed yous' and finally "Here it comes you cum drinking whore." Several minutes later a topless Faye led Andy into the bedroom by his cock and I saw what she meant. It was about nine inches long, but it wasn't a whole lot bigger around than a skinny hotdog.

"Okay my little whore, you know what I want first."

Faye stepped out of her skirt and bent forward over the bed. Her head was on the bed and she looked toward the closet, "Come on baby, do my ass. You know I love your cock in my ass and it's been so long since I've had it. Come on baby, come on and fuck me hard."

"Yeah, you are a fucking slut aren't you."

"You know I am baby. Come on put it in, don't tease me, I need it baby, I need it."

He spit on his hand and stroked himself a couple of times and then he started to slide his cock in Faye's ass. I saw her wince when it first went in, but the her face relaxed and in a minute or so I heard her making sounds that I'd never heard her make before. "Oh god, oh sweet Jesus baby, that's it, that's it. Fuck me baby, fuck me. I've missed you baby, I've missed what you can do to me." She started squealing and her body shook and then she gave a loud wail the sounded like "Oh god yes fuck my ass" and then a loud scream as she had a larger and longer orgasm than I had ever seen her have before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.