Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

I crashed as soon as we got back home. Tracey was up and dressed when I got up Tuesday morning, looking bright eyed and almost cheerful. I wanted to hate her, but she even had a big breakfast waiting for me.

"Eat up, John. You'll need your strength today," she said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Why's that?"

"They'll be testing you today."

I must have looked confused, so Tracey explained. "Boardman and company will be there when you get to school, probably with reinforcements."

"Great," I grumped morosely.

"It'll be okay, John." She laid a hand on my arm. "I'll always be here for you"

I smiled my gratitude, and Tracey allowed me my own thoughts as we ate breakfast in silence. I helped Tracey clean up the dishes, and then she drove me to school. When she pulled into the parking lot, I could see a big crowd around the front door. Tracey had been right; half the football team was there. Tracey turned the car off and opened her door.

"Come on, John. Let's get you to class."

I turned and stared at Tracey, surprised at her actions. Then her words hit me.

"Well, you didn't think I'd let you face the wolves alone, did you?" she asked as she stepped up beside me.

"Thanks, Trace," I said softly.

"Together, little brother, whatever comes," she replied. "We'll face it together."


The crowd began to buzz a bit as they spotted us walking towards the door, crowding more closely around Heath Boardman. "Well, well, Johnny boy. How's the knee?" Boardman taunted, blocking the path to the front door.

"Hurt's like a son-of-a-bitch, Boardman. How's the hand?"

"Strong enough to beat you to a pulp, Johnny boy."

I smiled. "I thought you used your feet to do that."

Boardman ignored my gibe and turned to Tracey. "Come to apologize, bitch? Well, get on your knees and suck my dick."

I started forward, but Tracey held my arm. "I'm sorry, Heath," Tracey said sweetly. "I don't suck on things smaller than a straw."

Boardman's face turned red and his jaw clenched.

"Now, Heath, sweetie, why don't you get out of our way? I wouldn't want to have to beat you up twice in the same week," Tracey said softly, gently easing us past the seething linebacker. "It was nice of you to get everyone here to welcome John back, Heath."

"You stupid bitch," Boardman hissed as he grabbed Tracey with his good hand. "I'm gonna beat you to a pulp and pass you around to all my friends."

"You have friends. Why, Heath, I had no idea," Tracey said still smiling. The crowd had completely encircled us. There was no where to go.

"You'll find out exactly how many friends I have after I've fucked you black and blue, bitch!"

Tracey turned and faced Heath. Tracey was only a few inches shorter than Heath. She was wearing her high heeled boots. She stepped into his chest and grabbed the hand he had on her arm. "Yeah, that does seem to be the only way you're able to get laid, isn't it, Heath?."

Boardman snarled and started to say something when Jesse Caldwell stepped up behind him and put his big paw on Boardman's shoulder.

"It's nice to see John back in school, isn't it, Boardman?" Jesse said smiling.

Someone jostled my shoulder, and I looked behind me to see Bobby, Kenny, Betty Lou, Amy Sue, and Jesse's sister, Jane step up behind and beside Tracey and me. Boardman looked over at Jesse and nodded, pushing his way through the crowd.

Bobby nodded to Jesse and then turned to Tracey and me. "We got him covered, Tracey."

"You need anything, you call, John. Understood?" Tracey said firmly.

"Yes, Mom."

Tracey smiled as she hugged me. "I meant what I said earlier, John," she whispered. And then she slipped back through the crowd.

I nodded my thanks to Bobby and we headed off to my first class.


I had an entourage following me all morning. Boardman, Hawkins and Junior were all conspicuously absent from my path through the halls until lunch.

As usual, I was the first one to the cafeteria. I sat down and opened the lunch that Tracey had fixed for me.

"Well, if it isn't our friend John Robinson," Peter Hawkins said, pulling out the chair across from me and sitting down. Boardman and Junior dropped into the seats beside him.

"Where's your entourage, Robinson?" Boardman sneered.

"You got a problem, Boardman?" Kenny asked as he set his tray down beside me.

"Now that you mention it, yes, Anthony. I have a problem with Robinson, here. He's been sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong."

"Seems to me it was past time someone called you three on that, Heath," Missy said, dropping her tray on my other side.

"Missy, you get away from that asshole!" Junior stood quickly, knocking over his chair.

Missy frowned and sat down. "I choose my friends, Junior, not you."

"I will not have my girl sitting with another guy at lunch, Missy Harmon. You get your sexy ass back over to the cheerleader table, now!"

"Way to turn on the charm, Junior," Mary Jo Mason said as she grabbed the chair that Junior knocked over and sat down at the end of the table next to Missy.

"You stay out of this, slut," Junior growled.

"Oh, you're such a sweet talker," Betty Lou giggled as she sat down next to Boardman and Bobby sat down across from her next to Kenny.

Boardman put his arm around Betty Lou and tried to pull her toward him. "How 'bout you and me blowing this Popsicle stand and finding someplace quiet, babe?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.