Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

I took a deep breath as I waited for her. I peeked around the corner and smiled at the large crowd. All of our friends were here. I saw Olivia Wallace glance over her shoulder and smile at me. I smiled back, Olivia's smile tickling a memory from long ago...

All those memories flooded back through me in an instant, especially that magical Senior year. I felt myself frown as I realized that had been nearly thirty years ago. Time sure flies when you're having fun.

Liv's eyes twinkled as our glances met. I smiled knowing how Liv had changed my life, and I hers, all those years ago. Ridgemont's 'Over Easy" had become a well-respected member of society. She and Wally had married right out of high school, immediately purchased Tracey's catering business, and with little more to their names than huge dreams, had taken it to new heights. I could see the confidence in Liv's smile. She had the reception under control. We just had to get to it.

Tracey put her hand on my arm as she and Tony walked past me to take a seat. I had to remind myself that she was a grandmother. She didn't look like a grandmother to me. She would always just be my big sister. Tony shook my hand and smiled knowingly as he followed Tracey and the usher down the aisle.

Mary Jo stopped momentarily and hugged me. "Remember to smile, John," she teased as she held out her arm to the best man, her son, Johnny.

"Buck up, John," Jesse said as he shook my hand. "Remember you're not losing a daughter, you're gaining a son."

I grinned as he wandered down the aisle behind Mary Jo.

"She's ready," my love's voice whispered in my ear as she put her arm through mine.

I turned to kiss Missy and laughed as she hissed, "Not on the lips." I kissed her cheek instead, and she teased softly, "I don't want to mess up my lipstick... Yet."

I waggled my eyebrows at her, and she smiled as she grabbed a handful of my cheek. Then she held her hand out to Morris, our son. He nodded, took her arm and turned to escort his mother to her seat.

I watched that familiar wiggle down the aisle for a moment, smiling, and then I turned and walked to the bride's room at the end of the hallway.

All of the bridesmaids looked beautiful in their strapless black dresses. Each one smiled as I walked past them. Everyone was in place as I knocked on the door.

"She's ready, Dad," Jo said, planting a kiss on my cheek as she eased past me to take her place with John Caldwell.

I walked slowly over to the vision in white. The refection in the mirror could have been the twin to my own bride. Olivia looked just like her mother, sitting there in the gown Missy had worn twenty five years ago. It was uncanny and for a moment I felt like I'd fallen through a time tunnel. I was struck by the thought that weddings made parents look back in time while their children looked only towards the future.

For just a moment, I couldn't speak. "Are you ready, Ollie?" I asked finally, with a catch in my throat.

"Whenever you are, Stan," she replied turning and taking my hand with a huge smile on her face. We both chuckled at the long standing joke. She touched a hand to my face. "I love you, Dad," she said with a small grin, "but don't you dare steal the tears from me. Those are the bride's prerogative!" I gave her a chaste kiss in thanks, and nodded my head, afraid to say more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.