Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Something soft and silky teased my nose and my eyes blinked open. The room was filled with the soft glow of the morning sun filtering through the lacy curtains. As soon as my eyes opened, I felt the prickly tingling of my left arm. A smile came quickly as I remembered why my arm ached and my nose itched.

The soft body beside me stirred and rubbed against me, drawing all the blood toward my thickening shaft. A quick glance downward showed me that it was nestled between two of the best looking cheeks I had ever had the privilege to caress.

I drew my right hand back toward me until it encountered the soft body beside me. A soft moan escaped my companion's lips as my fingers caressed her breast. Her nipple hardened instantly. Her hips pushed backward, softly rubbing against my now fully awakened member.

I caressed down her tummy and pushed my leg between hers, lifting her upper leg to make room for my fingers to tease between her thighs.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, pressing forward against my hand.

Her lips were slick with her juices as I caressed them softly. I reached down between her legs and aligned myself at her entrance.

"Yes," she moaned as her hips rocked again, seating me firmly inside her warm, moist tunnel.

Our passion escalated quickly, filling the room with the soft slaps of her buns against my hips.

"Oh, yes, John," she groaned. Our breath came in gasps as we climbed the pinnacle swiftly.

I heard myself groan, "Oh, God, yes, Missy," as my hips slammed into her one last time, I felt each spurt as I emptied into her.

Missy's hips rocked back and forth, milking me as she groaned and sighed.

"Good morning, honey," I panted as we both stopped rocking into each other.

"Morning," she murmured.

I hugged her tightly.

"I'll give you sixty years to stop waking me like this, John."

"It would be my pleasure," I whispered, kissing her shoulder.

"John?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Thanks for caring enough to make last night special for me. Not many guys would have remembered what I told them. You made it a fairy tale for me."

I leaned up on an elbow and grinned down at her. "Ah, but I had to make it a fairy tale, my sweet."

Missy looked at me quizzically. "My sweet? You had to?"

"Well," I said, bending over to kiss her on the nose, "you only get happily ever after in fairy tales, so..."

Missy gave me a look of pure disbelief. "That was so incredibly corny, John."

"I know," I told her, giving her an impudent grin.

She shook her head, smiling back at me. "I love you, John," she said softly.

I lay back down and inhaled the scent of her hair. "I love you, too, honey."


I yawned, she yawned, and we both drifted off to sleep for a while after that. I woke up again when I heard someone knocking on the front door. I realized that I had actually been hearing the knock for a few minutes, but had thought it part of a fast fading dream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.