Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Despite what we both knew was going to happen, Missy and I walked calmly into the house. Still, there was a look in here eyes, and I'm sure there was an extra spring in my step. I spun her around and pinned her to the door as I closed it, kissing her hard. We were both panting when we broke the kiss. Missy dropped her purse on the kitchen counter and then turned to me.

"I don't mean to put you off, John, but I need a shower," she said firmly.

"Of course. Tracey thought you might want one. Take your time and pamper yourself. There are towels and stuff on the counter. I, um, kinda bought something for you to wear too."

Missy turned the light on in the bathroom and stared at what I had gotten her. "It's beautiful, John, thank you," she said as she closed the bathroom door.

I heard the shower start and hurried to my parents' bedroom. Tracey helped me transform the room into something that I hoped would match Missy's dream. Tracey got misty eyed when I told her what I needed. The sheets were soft and cool to my touch as I straightened them.

I heard the shower turn off and turned on the dry ice machine. In no time, the bedroom filled with soft white clouds. I tossed my shirt and jeans aside and pulled on the silky white boxers I'd chosen for this night and then I lay back on the bed to await my angel.


I heard Missy gasp when she opened the bathroom door and saw the dry ice cloud filling the hallway. She looked like an angel as she walked slowly toward me. I could see her body outlined by the kitchen light. The soft white negligee blew gracefully behind her as she made her way toward me.

"Oh, John," she sighed as she entered the bedroom. Two candles gave the room just enough light for her to see the bed resting on the clouds. "You remembered what I told you! I love you!" She glanced around the room. "It's perfect, so perfect," she said softly.

She lay gently on the bed beside me. Before she could say another word, I leaned over and kissed her softly. Missy was having none of that. Her kiss was filled with passion and lust. She rolled over on top of me, grinding herself on my very hard cock. I let her squirm atop me for a moment and then wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over. She squealed in surprise, but then sighed when my lips began to roam over her neck and shoulders.

The smell of gardenias and vanilla filled my nose as I kissed her behind her ears. I rolled off of her to let my hands roam over her silk covered body. She groaned as my hands passed over her hard nipples. Her back arched as they left as if trying to recapture their touch on her sensitive breasts. Downward my hands explored until they reached the hem of her nightgown.

I pulled my lips from her shoulders and drifted downward until they reached her bare thigh. Missy moaned as I kissed her silky thigh. I felt her pull the hem of her nightgown from my hands and the bed shifted. I looked up as she tossed the nightgown onto the floor, baring her luscious body.

I leaned up and whispered, "You are so beautiful it takes my breath away."

Missy smiled and then moaned as my lips found her nipple. The pale nub hardened as I sucked on it gently. I was in hurry to explore every inch of her softness. I had to force myself to slow down and take my time. Missy murmured her approval with each new lick, bite or suck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.