Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Something occurred to me as we walked out of the dance. "You aren't jealous of Lisa Carver, are you, honey?" I asked as I opened the car door for Missy. "You don't mind that I agreed to dance with her?"

"Not really, John. You know, I sort of expected to be jealous when you danced with Liv and Mary Jo, given your history with the two of them, but I was actually happy watching you guys smile and laugh and dance. I guess I figured out that they aren't competing for you, that they've moved on, like you have. They are our friends, and I can trust them as much as I trust you. Lisa, on the other hand, is just enough of a bitch to try to get her hooks into you now that you've gotten her attention."

"Lisa has nothing I'm interested in." I said dismissively.

"She has bigger boobs."

I shrugged. "I like yours better. I like you better. As I told your mother earlier, it's the woman I'm interested in, and the woman the boobs belong to is more important than the boobs are."

"Maybe," Missy smiled, "but I'll bet you'd get laid tonight if you were taking Lisa home."

"Yeah, maybe," I agreed, suddenly no longer worried. "And maybe it would even be good. I'm really not that interested in finding out, though. I know that when we finally make love it will have been worth however long the wait."

Missy gave me a quick but intense kiss. "You always seem to know the right thing to say, John. At first, you seemed too good to be real, and I wasn't sure I whether I could believe what you said, but you've never lied to me, and now I don't care anymore. I had a fabulous time tonight. I'm not going to let Lisa Carver spoil it."

Missy grabbed my hand as I started the car, and she placed it on her thigh. I didn't feel her skirt under my hand. Missy smiled when I turned to look at her. Her hand dragged mine slowly up her thigh. My fingers tingled as they stroked across the silky stocking adorning her thigh.

Missy's hand left mine, allowing mine to roam up and down her thigh as we drove toward her house. As I pulled into her driveway, she grasped my hand and pulled it even farther up her thigh. I could feel the damp heat as my hand brushed against her silky panties.

Missy's eyes were focused on mine. I watched as they grew wide when we brushed against her panties. And then she pulled my hand to her lips and kissed it.

"Soon," she whispered and then leaned toward me. The kisses that followed were filled with passion. I nearly jumped when a soft hand settled on my rock hard shaft. She stroked it softly, and then backed off, gently breaking the kiss.

I lost track of time as we stared into each other's eyes. Missy blushed and closed her eyes. She smiled and opened them back up. Her brown orbs were sparkling. "John," she hesitated for a moment.

"What?"

"When the time comes, I don't want my first time to be in the backseat of a car."

"I guess I can understand that."

"It's just that, um," Missy hesitated.

"What? Tell me. Tell me how you dreamed it would be," I whispered.

"How? How did you know?"

"Don't all girls dream about how their first time will be?"

"Well probably," she sighed. "I just never thought that you would realize that."

I just smiled. "So?"

"I, um, don't know. I mean, it's weird. There's all this fog around, you know, like we're in the clouds or something. I can't really see much, but I know we are on a soft bed. It's so peaceful, and I think I can hear harps or something playing softly in the background. And then you touch me, and I wake up. I told you, it's weird. The only thing I'm sure of is that it is you there with me on a bed."

I kissed her. "It is not weird. I don't know if I can make that dream come true, exactly, but I will do my level best to make it as close to that as I can."

"I know you will. And I know it will be soon. I mean, when you kiss me, I can feel myself wanting it. It's hard. I want it, but I'm scared."

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Missy. Despite what I said before, I'm not going to push you into doing something you'll regret; I can wait for you to be sure. When you're ready, you'll know, and then you'll just have to let me know."

"Thank you, John. You're making this so easy for me." She kissed me one more time and then got out of the car, not waiting for me to open it for her. I walked her to the door. I could see Mrs. Harmon watching through the curtains beside the door. Part of me wanted to grab Missy and display my passion for her, stake my claim in front of her mother, but I knew that would embarrass Missy, and probably cause more problems than it would solve. So I settled for a quick and discrete feel of her ass as we kissed at the door.

"I love you, John," Missy whispered as she slipped from my arms.


Even though Missy and I had sort of discussed it after the dance, I really didn't think anything would happen. Boy was I wrong.

Monday started a little odd anyway. Missy told me Sunday night that she wouldn't be in school until mid morning. Tracey drove me to school for a change, and Lisa Carver was there when I walked into the building.

"Hi, John," she simpered as I started toward my locker.

"Hello, Lisa," I replied, aiming for that balance of polite disinterest.

Her smile faltered a bit, but she turned and walked with me. "I wanted to thank you for dancing with me," she persevered.

"No thanks are needed, Lisa. It was fun," I replied, wondering where she was going with this.

"Where's Missy?"

"She had something to do," I said carefully, "but she'll be here later."

"Oh, well then, you won't mind if I walk with you to class," she assumed.

I shrugged and grabbed my books. "We're in the same class, Lisa, so we're headed the same way."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.