Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

I was again first to lunch, and I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for my friends as usual. I saw Kenny hurry into the room. He made a beeline for the table.

"Pinch me, John," he said as he plopped into the chair next to me. "I must be dreaming."

"Oh?"

"Don't play the innocent with me, John Robinson," he laughed.

"I guess that means that Miss Carson found some courage and you weren't an asshole, I laughed back."

"Got it in one," he replied with a huge smile on his face. "Gail Carson! I couldn't believe it, I mean I know you are dating a cheerleader, but I never expected, I mean..." He paused for a minute. "How did we get so lucky, John? No offense, but neither of us is all that special. And Missy and Gail are the two best looking, and nicest, girls in our class."

"That they are, my friend," I replied, clapping my hand on his shoulder. "And they aren't stupid, either. So they must see something in us they find at least remotely attractive."

Kenny sobered for a moment and then frowned. "I don't get it, John. I mean, you I can see. You're the smart one in this crowd. You know where you want to go; you've got a plan to get there and the determination to make it happen. You are always there when any of your friends needs something. Me, I'm a drifter, not thinking too much about the future. Hell, I don't even know what I'm going to do come July."

"Well, my friend, I can't help you with that one." Kenny nodded. "I will tell you this, however" I continued. "Gail put herself out there. She's shown her interest. The rest is up to you. If you get all puffed up and full of yourself because you are dating a cheerleader, you will crash and burn so fast that your head will spin. Remember who Gail's last two boyfriends were. Donny Morse strung her along until he found someone at Notre Dame, and then he sent her a 'Dear Gail' letter. Peter Childress got caught up in the steroid mess. Her asking you to the dance doesn't mean she's ready to go all the way after the dance."

Kenny looked at me seriously. "I know better than to expect that, John. And to be honest, I'm not sure I'm ready to go there yet."

I smiled. "One more piece of advice," I said.

He nodded.

"Ask her out for dinner Friday. Spend some time getting to know her before the dance on Saturday."

"Now that, John Robinson, is one of the best ideas you've had in a while. Thanks."

"What are you two plotting now, John?" Mary Jo asked with a smile as she and Jesse set their trays down.

"If we tell you, we'd have to kill you," Kenny said with a smile. Then he stood, nodding toward the door. Jackie, Gail and Missy had just walked in and were getting in line for food. "Save a spot for Gail and me, John?" he asked as he walked away.

"Gail and Kenny?" Mary Jo hissed, shocked. "When did this happen?"

"Why don't you ask them?" Jesse asked. "I'm sure they'll be here eventually." He nodded toward the door. Kenny was steering Gail out the door.


Saturday evening arrived with the whole gang descending on our house again. The table was a little more crowded with the three additional couples, but Tracey handled it well, and we didn't have to argue with her this time about eating with us. The dinner was superb and everyone seemed genuinely happy. Tracey seemed much more at ease with the group this time around as she knew many from the first dinner and from having worked with some of them at the Factory party. Jackie's boyfriend Lyle seemed like a really good guy and meshed well with the rest of us, keeping us laughing with stories about some of the characters in his dorm at school.

The dance had barely started when we arrived. I knew how hot I was going to get, and I quickly shed my suit jacket and guided Missy onto the dance floor. I recognized the band from one of Tracey's wedding gigs. They played mostly country and swing tunes. Missy smiled as I started to swing. It wasn't long before I began to spin and twirl her around.

By the time the third number was done, Missy and I were breathing heavily, and I guided her back to the table so that we could rest for a few songs.

"Damn, John," Wally said as we sat down. "That's something. I don't think I could dance like that."

"You'd be surprised, Wally. It's really not that hard."

"Oh, come on. I mean, how do you know when to do what you do? How do you know where your partner is going to be? It looks so complex."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.