Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

"So, what brought this on, honey?" I asked as I unlocked the front door.

Missy didn't reply, simply sweeping past me. She dropped her books on the kitchen counter, took off her coat and set it on the back of one of the counter stools. She had a nervous smile on her face as she walked toward me. Something was different. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was just a flitting thought that disappeared as soon as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face toward hers. There was no mistaking the desire and passion in her kiss.

Gradually, we made our way to the couch, and when her leg bumped against it, she pulled back from my lips and gently pushed me down. After I sat, she climbed onto my lap with her thighs straddling mine. Then she bore in for more kissing.

My hands started their path up under her sweater, caressing the soft flesh along her back. Up and down her back they went. After about the third trip, it dawned on me what was different. There was no bra strap. Missy had ditched the bra sometime after lunch.

She backed off and smiled. "I took it off while you were talking to Gail, John."

I started to reach around for her unfettered breasts, but she put her hands on mine. Her eyes never left mine as she guided my hands to my side. She patted them and then let go. With a wiggle, she moved back on my lap, putting some distance between us. She continued to stare into my eyes. I felt her moving and then her sweater came between our eyes. She lifted it up over her head. When our eyes met again, I could see fear and trust warring in her eyes.

I heard the sweater land on the couch. That and our breathing were the only sounds in the room. I leaned forward and latched onto her lips with mine. My hands caressed their way up her soft bare back. When they reached her shoulders, I moved my lips and kissed my way along her chin until I reached one ear.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered. And then I leaned back and slowly let my eyes and fingers trace their way down from her collarbone over the gradual swell to two very hard nipples.

Missy gasped as my fingers circled her small areolas. When her eyes fluttered closed, I leaned forward again and began kissing a path from her left earlobe slowly down her neck to her nipple.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as I captured the hardened button between my lips and sucked lightly.

Her hands buried themselves in my hair and pulled me into her chest. I felt her hips shift forward, rubbing across my now rock hard cock. I groaned as her warm center began to rhythmically rub across my lap. I reached down and tried to pin her hips into one place.

"Oh, my God," she moaned. "So good."

Her hips refused to settle. With a quick surge, I pulled Missy to the side and lay down on the couch with her on top of me. Her nipple popped out of my mouth when I did. Suddenly we were kissing again. I let my hands roam over her bare back.

I gently rolled her over onto her back and latched onto her shoulder with my lips. She hissed again and then sighed when I cupped both of her breasts with my hands, kneading them softly.

Her ass began to dance across my lap, threatening to make me let loose in my pants. She stilled instantly when my hand slipped off her breast and moved down to her waist band, right over the button on her jeans.

Her hand dropped on mine and held it in place.

"No, John," she said softly. "Please."

She wiggled her hips again. "Then don't tease, honey, please," I pleaded. I was way too close to the edge.

Missy rolled over and put her hands beside my head. She smiled and lowered her lips to mine. We kissed for a while longer, and then she sat up. Her hair was badly mussed. Her lips were swollen from the kisses. I watched as she worked her hands in her hair. I smiled and looked at her bared chest. Her breasts were definitely smaller than either Mary Jo's or Liv's. I reached up and cupped the one nearest me. I felt the nipple harden a bit and press into my palm. Missy stopped what she was doing and looked down at her breast in my hand.

"I wish they were bigger," she said softly. "Sorry."

"I'm not," I replied seriously. "They are perfect. Soft and responsive."

Missy smiled. "I was afraid you'd be disappointed after Liv and Mary Jo."

"Not at all, honey. They are just different. Just as you are different than either of them. I'm more interested in the whole girl, heart, soul, mind, and body."

She leaned over and kissed me. I pulled her sweater out from under my butt and pretended to hand it to her.

"John," she crossed her arms under her still bare boobs.

I reached up and tweaked her nipple softly and then handed her the sweater. She stood up and I watched her walk toward the kitchen. There seemed to be a little extra sway in her hips. She pulled her bra out of her purse and headed back toward the bathroom.

"Missy," I called when she reached the hallway. She turned.

"I just wanted to see them one more time," I said softly.

"Oh, you," she said with a sweet smile.

We kissed some more when she came back out of the bathroom. And we kissed one more time when we reached the door of her car.

She hesitated as she moved to unlock the car, and then she looked up at me, an unsure look on her face. "I know I'm being silly" she told me softly, "but I guess I need to hear you say it. Do you still respect me, John?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.