Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Friday rolled around again, and at six I found myself walking up the walkway to the Harmon's door. Missy and I were joining the gang at Toni's for dinner. After that, the whole gang was headed to the ice rink, even Liv who was visibly worried about being on skates.

I knocked firmly on the door. I hadn't expected Mrs. Harmon to be happy with me, but I still wasn't really prepared for the icy reception I received. Mrs. Harmon frowned. "Oh, it's you, John. Well, you might as well come in. Missy's just about ready."

She stood aside and let me it. She didn't offer me a seat or anything else, so I stood there waiting with her in the foyer. The silence between us stretched out, and I could hear the ticking of a clock somewhere.

"Why are you doing this, John Robinson?" Mrs. Harmon asked, breaking the silence and turning back to me. "Why are you so set on Melissa? I would think you had everything you needed in that Eastman girl."

"Momma!" Missy was obviously appalled by her mother's belligerence.

I held my hand up to forestall Missy saying something she might regret. "I like Missy, Mrs. Harmon. Missy and I share something intangible when we are together, and I believe that there is a chance for us to have more than just a high school romance. We have a lot in common, and we certainly enjoy each other's company."

"Hah!" Mrs. Harmon scoffed. "I somehow don't think that that is the kind of company you want to enjoy, Mr. Robinson!"

"So that is what you think this is about, Mrs. Harmon? Well, if it's your money or your precious Factory that you are worried about, Mrs. Harmon, let me reassure you on that point. I'm interested in Melissa Ann Harmon, the woman, not Melissa Ann Harmon, the heiress."

Missy gave me a brilliant smile as I said this, but her mother was still had a skeptical frown on her face.

"So if it's not her money, then she's just another notch on your bedpost, is that it?"

"Mother!"

"Not that it's any of your business, Mrs. Harmon, but Missy and I haven't even gotten much past first base." I looked at Missy. "I'm not with Missy to get into her pants, although if it happens, it will be to further our relationship, not end it." Missy looked both pleased and embarrassed at my words, and I gave her a smile before looking back at her mother. "In other words, I don't have a bedpost, Mrs. Harmon."

"Don't get smart with me, Mr. Robinson. I know how boys like you think. You date them, get them to sleep with you and then you dump them."

I sighed. The woman just didn't get it. "Damn, I told you I was doing something wrong, Missy. Why didn't you tell me I was supposed to dump them, honey?" Missy looked a bit horrified that I was being flip with her mother. "For your information, Mrs. Harmon, I have never dumped a girl," I said flatly.

"Oh, sure, and you expect me to believe that that Eastman slut dumped you? You are full of shit, John Robinson. She'd never have dumped you, no matter how you prettied it up. She never had it so good."

"So, I am at once the best thing that ever happened to Olivia and the worst that could ever befall Missy?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Well, believe what you want, Mrs. Harmon, since you obviously will anyway," I replied, looking over at Missy. "Are you ready, honey? We're supposed to meet the gang in ten."


"John," Missy said as I drove away from her house, "that was amazing, embarrassing, sweet and unbelievable. Did you really mean everything you said in there John?"

I gave her a big smile. "Absolutely, Missy. I don't have a bedpost."

She didn't laugh like I expected, saying, "No, I'm serious, John. I need to know."

I glanced at her, and pulled the car over to the side of the road and put it in park. I turned and took her hands in mine. "I meant every word I said, Missy," I told her. "I want to know everything about you, do everything I can with you, explore the possibility of our future together with you." I shut my mouth, stunned by what I had almost added. I didn't know if I was ready to say that with the same sincerity, and I didn't want to cheapen the words. Still the fact that I almost had was something I knew I would have to think about.

Missy had fumbled for a tissue from her purse, and was dabbing at her eyes. "Wow, John," she whispered. "I can't believe I wasted even one Friday night going on those stupid dates my mother arranged. I'm just so glad you waited for me, John. I'm sorry about everything my mother said, John."

I used my thumb to wipe away a tear that had escaped her tissue, gave her a kiss, and then pulled back, putting the car in gear and pulling away from the curb. "You have nothing to apologize for, honey" I said. "Your mom is just looking out for you. Not everyone thinks that my interlude with Liv was the right thing to do."

"I know, John," Missy replied. "But she could have been polite to you. I mean she's polite to obnoxious salesmen."

I gave her a little laugh. "I suspect it's because that in her eyes I'm much worse than any salesman, no matter how obnoxious. I think she's worried that I might be right, Missy."

"About what, that there's a chance that we could be more than a high school romance?"

"Yup."

"I sure hope so, John. When you grabbed me after lunch on Tuesday, I was expecting it to feel like the groping I got the last time I dated Henry Longmoore. Instead, it felt right. I don't know how to explain it. I looked around and saw that no one was in sight and I knew then that you didn't do it to create a scene or to embarrass me."

"I wouldn't purposely embarrass you, honey," I replied, earnestly.

"I know that, John. Momma and I are going to have to have another long talk," she said, frowning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.