Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

I alternated my lunch companions, sitting with Missy and her friends for lunch on Wednesday and Friday. Gail said almost nothing to anyone either day, although she continued to sit with us. Jackie appeared to warm to me a bit more, and I was a bit surprised to find myself enjoying her company as well. Her boyfriend Lyle was a freshman at State, and Jackie seemed to be handling the separation well. She was headed there in the fall to study Journalism.

Missy was holding onto the belt loop in the middle of my back as we walked out of the cafeteria on Friday. "Gail hasn't had a boyfriend in a while, has she?" I asked once we were out of ear shot of the table.

"No, not really," Missy replied. "She was dating Donny Morse last year and he's at Notre Dame. They were going to try to do the long distance relationship thing, but Donny found someone about three weeks into the fall term. Gail wasn't happy, but I think she knew it was coming. She went to Homecoming with Peter Childress, but they really didn't hit it off, and when he got caught in the steroids mess, she split. She's dated some since, but hasn't found anyone special yet."

"That explains a lot."

"What do you mean, John?"

"She sits there at lunch and hears Jackie talking about how much she loves and misses Lyle, and you and I are there looking all lovey-dovey, and she has to face the fact that she's got no one. I don't think all of her piss and vinegar is because of Liv and me. I think she's lonely and, frankly, jealous of you and Jackie."

Missy stopped and stared at me. "I'm always amazed at how well you read people, John. I never would have guessed that Gail was lonely. She's always doing something, but now that you mention it, she's almost always doing it alone, even when she's surrounded by other people."

"Has she asked anyone to Sadie Hawkins?"

"I don't think so. If she did, she hasn't said anything to me about it. She's been really quiet, especially this week, even on the days you haven't sat with us."

I kissed Missy outside of her Biology class and wandered on to mine, wondering the entire way if there was a way to help Gail find some happiness.


I was closing my locker at the end of the day when I heard a squeal off to my left. I turned to see Jesse pressing Mary Jo against the lockers. Her feet weren't on the floor. I could see one big paw holding her up by the seat of her pants. Their lips were locked together, and Mary Jo was holding onto his neck.

Their lips separated for a second and then Mary Jo tugged his face back to hers. Her legs lifted and settled around his hips.

I saw Mr. Hayes walk up to them and tap Jesse on the shoulder. I didn't hear what he said, but I could imagine. Mary Jo blushed as Jesse lowered her to the floor. She grabbed his hand and headed out the door like someone had lit her ass on fire. Jesse had a huge smile on his face and winked when I smiled and gave him the thumbs up sign.

"You are a setting a terrible example, Mr. Robinson," Missy said as she wrapped her arm around mine.

"Why, Miss Harmon, what ever do you mean?"

"Teaching those boys how to embarrass their girlfriends in public like that. I mean really."

"Jealous, Missy?" A quick glance showed me that the hall was empty in both directions.

Missy saw me looking and caught the gleam in my eye as I turned to her. "You wouldn't," she said, trying to pull away. I spun her quickly so that her back was against the lockers. She blushed furiously, but tilted her head and closed her eyes.

The kiss was electric. Her books dropped to the floor as she forgot her embarrassment and flung her arms around my neck. I felt her wrap her foot around my leg as our tongues dueled. I was out of breath when our lips parted. Missy was staring into my eyes. Time seemed to stand still. Then, before I knew it, we were kissing again.

"My God," Missy panted when we finally separated. She looked around nervously but calmed quickly when no one else seemed to be paying attention to us. I leaned down and picked up her books. She kept looking at me the whole way out the door.

"Wow, John. I felt that in my toes."

"I was hoping you felt it a little higher than that."

Missy blushed. "Well," she whispered, pulling my head to her lips. "I don't think my nipples have ever been this hard."

"That I'd like to see."

"You are so bad, John Robinson," she said smiling, but she did open her coat. I could clearly see the hard points poking at me through her sweater.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.