Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Third period ended and I knew that Liv's locker was nearby, so I hustled toward it. As I'd hoped, Liv was there, grabbing her books for her English class. Just as she closed her locker and turned around, I grabbed her hips and pushed her gently back against the lockers. I leaned down and kissed her hard, shoving my thigh between her legs. With a quick yank, I pulled her t shirt loose from her tight jeans and shoved my hand up under her bra and pinched her nipple.

And then I pulled my hand loose and whispered, "See you at lunch."

Liv's mouth looked like it couldn't decide whether to register shock or to laugh, but her eyes were smouldering as I pulled away.

I knew that if our morning ass grab had gotten tongues wagging, this little display would have the gossip flying off the walls. I'd never dared be that aggressive with any of my other girlfriends, but I knew that Liv not only didn't mind, but rather actually encouraged such things.


Fourth period ended, and as I headed out, I could hear furtive whispers and a couple of gasps bubble around me. I smiled to myself, but otherwise ignored the storm I had created. I was headed for my locker when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom. The door shut and I heard the lock click behind me.

"Damn, John. I didn't know you had that in you," Liv said, backing me up against the wall out of view of the door's window. "You lit a fire in me, and I need you to put it out."

Her lips were insistent and so were her fingers as the unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Her kiss took my breath away, and it was only when she pulled away that I noticed that my pants and briefs were down around my ankles.

"Liv? I asked nervously. "You really think this is a good idea?"

"Baby, good idea or not, I need this. You just lean back and enjoy," she purred as she sank to her knees.

Her eyes never left mine as she engulfed my now very hard cock. Now, I'd had a couple of other girlfriends who were willing to suck my cock, but none of them were as eager as Liv.

I struggled to move her off. "Liv," I protested, "I thought I was supposed to put your fire out!"

She released my cock with a wet slurp, and looked up at me. "John? Shut up and let me put it out my way, okay?"

I nodded dumbly, put my hands back against the wall and stared into her eyes as she resumed her attention to my cock. In an instant, the sensations rocketed from my groin to my brain. She reached up and put my hands on the side of her head and then rocked back and forth, sucking and licking for all she was worth.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum. I hissed a warning, but Liv simply redoubled her efforts, sending me over the brink. I felt pulse after pulse fire into her warm, wet mouth and then my knees tried to buckle. Liv pressed her hands against my thighs, keeping me upright as she milked every drop from my flagging member.

She smiled and licked her lips. "That should keep the fire stoked for a while," she said as she pulled my briefs back up and lovingly tucked me into them.

"Liv, let me return the favor..."

"No time, but don't you worry, babe," she replied, buttoning my jeans. "I'll get mine. And don't you think for a minute that I didn't enjoy that. Now, let's get you to class before we both get stuck in detention. I'm frustrated enough having to wait till the end of seventh period to you alone."


Lunch was great fun. Betty Lou was all over me. "I can't believe you pinned her against the locker and copped a feel, John! That's just not your style! What the hell's come over you?"

"I told you his sex life would get a boost," Mary Jo answered for me with a smirk. And then she looked directly at Jesse. "Don't you go getting ideas, Mister Caldwell. I don't like things quite as public as Ms. Eastman."

Jesse smiled and raised his hands in surrender.

Bobby sat down loudly. "You need to be careful, Robinson. Cathy Kramer was telling a bunch of girls that 'that slut dragged John Robinson into a classroom and did it.'"

"She didn't!" Amy Sue looked shocked.

"Cathy didn't or Olivia didn't?" Boby asked with a smile. "Well, never mind, I heard Cathy myself, though I can't speak about whether it is true of not."

"I don't know if it is true or not, but, w-well, Liv did drag him into a classroom," Carly chipped in, blushing a bit.

"No way! Not even Over Ea — uh, I mean Olivia, would dare have sex during school!" Willie Parker interjected.

Everyone looked at me expectantly. I just smiled. "Liv is very affectionate."

"Are you talking about me?" the aforementioned beauty asked, brushing a kiss to my ear and then sitting down next to me.

"It seems that we have everyone's attention, my dear," I replied, leaning over to kiss her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.