Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

The rest of the week went by with no new incidents. Missy sat next to me in a few classes and even walked next to me between a few of them. People stopped commenting and accepted that Missy and I were now friends. At lunch, Missy went back to sitting with the rest of the cheerleaders. The world's axis tilted back toward what passed for normal around here.

Friday came and went with little to recommend it. I showed up for the football game and sat with Bobby and our other friends. Some of us were glued to the game. Some of us spent a good portion of the game ogling the cheerleaders in their tight sweaters and short skirts. Even the oglers cheered for Junior Bishop, though, as he ran over the Loganville defense to score four touchdowns. Bobby was more excited by the game than I was.

"Junior's gonna lead us to the title this year," he shouted over the crowd after the fourth touchdown.

I just smiled. And after four years of college, Junior would be back here in Ridgemont selling cars, I knew. I also knew that I did not want to come back to Ridgemont after I graduated. What I really wanted was to find a job in a big town accounting firm or bank and to move up the corporate ladder with a wife and 2.5 kids, living the American dream. Well, maybe it was just my dream, but it was one I wanted to attain.

The game was over quickly enough. Ridgemont won 34 to 16. I headed home to get some sleep. I needed to be at Hardesy's at 7.


The weekend was fairly humdrum, no more or less than the usual, at least for me. Ten minutes into the school day and it was obvious that it had been a momentous weekend for others, though. The whispering started before I got to English.

I knew by the time lunch rolled around that the story would be incredible. I smiled as I listened to Ken relate what he'd heard.

"No, really, Robinson. It's true; I heard it from Peter Hawkins. He was telling a bunch of people. Mary Jo Mason was one hot bitch at the Lake Friday night."

Bobby interrupted, "Didn't you date Mary Jo a couple of years ago, Robinson?"

Ken nodded. "Yeah, they went to the Spring Formal together."

It was common knowledge. I nodded. "Yeah, we dated for about three months, sophomore year."

"Yeah, I remember," Bobby said. "You dumped her after she was caught making out with Joe Norris in the boy's locker room."

I shrugged.

"Anyway," Ken continued. "Mary Jo did a striptease and then took on half the football team. She's still walking funny today."

I tuned Bobby and Ken out when I saw Mary Jo walk into the cafeteria. She's still the same honey blonde fox she was sophomore year. I watched as three of the football players approached her. She didn't look happy. Heath Boardman, our middle linebacker chased those guys away. I watched as he talked at Mary Jo. It looked like she was searching for a friendly face. I caught her eye and smiled.

Despite what Ken and Bobby said, Mary Jo and I had split amicably. We were still friends, sort of. I watched as Mary Jo shook her head at something Boardman said to her and then started toward our table.

Bobby and Ken had their backs to Mary Jo and were still talking about the Lake party when she stopped in front of me.

"Can I talk to you, John? Privately, I mean?"

I looked at Bobby and Ken, who thankfully got the message. "We gotta go, anyway, Mary Jo. Gym class beckons. See ya, Robinson," Bobby said as he and Ken got up and headed out of the cafeteria.

I gestured and Mary Jo sat, sighing. "Thanks, John. You don't know how much I needed you to smile at me. I guess you heard about Friday night?"

"I'd have to be deaf not to, Mary Jo. Are you okay?"

"You mean with Friday night? Yeah, it was fun. I could do without some of the whispering and the come ons, but I guess you have to take the bad with the good."

"I wasn't surprised, in case you are wondering."

"I didn't think you would be, John. You know me better than most. And don't think for a moment that I don't appreciate being able to sit here and talk to you without you trying to get in my pants."

"Been there, done that," I joked.

Mary Jo laughed. Hers was a hearty laugh not a giggle or a smirk.

"So what's on your mind?" I asked.

Mary Jo froze for a second and took a deep breath. "I was hoping you would take me on a date this Saturday night."

I hadn't seen that one coming. I almost choked on my pop.

Mary Jo didn't hesitate. She continued, "I know I told you I'm not the girl for you, John, and I still believe that. Right now, though, I need a friend to help me out, and I didn't think you were dating anyone at the moment."

"I'm not."

"Good. Look, I need someone to be my date this weekend because Heath Boardman is pushing for a repeat performance, and I'm really not interested in that. Once was fun and satisfied my curiosity. Twice would be stupid. So, are you free?"

"For you, Mary Jo? Sure. What do you want to do? Dinner and a movie?"

"That'd be great. I know Tracey's probably catering, so I'll pick you up about six?"

"You got it, Mary Jo."

"Thanks, John. I knew I could count on you. I gotta go. Talk to you later, okay?"

I waved and headed for Calculus.


The whispers and gossip had pretty much settled down by lunch on Tuesday, replaced by whispers and gossip about some other 'scandal' involving a teacher. Ignoring the latest buzz, I was contemplating my lunch, a tomato based concoction that I'd promised Tracey I'd try for her, when Bobby plopped down at the table almost breathlessly.

"You doing anything Friday night, John?"

This was serious business if he was calling me John. "No, I've got a date for Saturday night, but I'm not doing anything Friday night. What do you have in mind?"

"Betty Lou Carter finally agreed to go out with me, but I have to get Amy Sue a date. You like Amy Sue, right?"

"Sure, she's cute. A little shy, but there's nothing wrong with that. Okay, I'm game. What's the plan?"

"Thanks, John. You're the best. I'll let you know at lunch tomorrow. Any chance that you can drive?"

"I'll check with Tracey tonight and let you know."

Bobby nodded. He looked at me nervously and then over at Betty Lou. He had a serious case of like for that girl.

"Go," I said. "You don't need to keep me company. I can handle eating lunch alone."

Bobby looked at me once more, shot me a grateful smile, and then got up and headed for Betty Lou's table.


Things worked out in Bobby's favor. Betty Lou and Amy Sue agreed to the double date. Tracey had a date Friday night, so she said we could use the Bronco. It was definitely better than squeezing into Bobby's pickup.

Bobby and I picked the Cooper twins up at six and headed for Toni's Pizza. Bobby and Betty Lou were soon lost in their own conversation. Amy Sue looked at me and smiled.

Amy Sue Cooper will never win a beauty contest, but she has a beautiful smile. Drawing her into a conversation was hard work, but the smiles were worth it. By the time the pizza arrived, I knew that this was Amy Sue's second date. We talked about this and that, the dramas of high school life and what we wanted afterwards. Like me, she was set to go to college next year. Amy Sue wanted to be a research technician. The twin's mother was struggling with breast cancer and Amy Sue wanted to find the cure. I thought that was great. It earned me another smile.

After the pizza was gone, we headed to the movie theatre. Unfortunately, there was nothing showing that interested anyone. After some discussion, we decided to go for a drive. Bobby suggested the Lake, but Betty Lou shook her head. I drove out to the overlook south of the Lake. We parked there. Bobby and Betty Lou whispered for a while. I looked over at Amy Sue and asked her if she'd like to go for a walk. She agreed.

"Thanks, John," Amy Sue said as soon as we were away from the Bronco.

"I figured we'd be in their way," I replied with a bit of a laugh as we sat down on a picnic table.

"Yeah," she sighed wistfully.

"Aren't you having a good time, Amy Sue?"

"Yeah. I, um, just wasn't sure what to expect."

"Really? You said you'd been on one date."

"Well, it didn't go so well."

"You don't have to say anything else, Amy Sue."

"I know, but I know I can trust you, John." She sighed. "I, um, wasn't ready for the first date to get physical so quickly. I kinda panicked when he grabbed my boob and shoved his tongue down my throat. We weren't talking or anything, he just reached out and pulled me close and then kissed me and started grabbing."

"I'm sorry it didn't go well. I promise there will be no grabbing tonight."

"Somehow, John, I didn't think you'd grab. You, I mean, um. I, um..." It was dark, but I would have bet the farm that Amy Sue was blushing bright red.

I decided to rescue her. "I don't think boobs should be grabbed, Amy Sue. Caressed, teased, licked and sucked, yes, but never grabbed."

Amy Sue covered her mouth and laughed. "Mary Jo was right, you are definitely the sweetest guy in Ridgemont."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.