Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Monday rolled around and I was a little later than usual getting to the cafeteria. I pulled up short when I noticed that the group at our usual table had grown. Jesse and Bobby were moving a couple of chairs when I arrived, finding seats for the four new residents. Missy, Jackie and Gail were sitting at one end. As everyone settled in, I saw that there was an empty chair between Missy and Bobby, so I headed for that.

Betty Lou was still in her self-imposed exile at the other end of the table. She was staring daggers at the fourth new face at the table, a pretty blonde girl sitting across from Bobby.

"Hello, Patty," I said as I sat down. Missy turned toward me and our lips met in a short kiss.

"Get a room," Jackie smirked.

I turned to Bobby, pitching my voice low so that only he would hear me. "So we've moved onto plan P, then," I said.

"A man can only take so much ice, Robinson."

"Yeah, well, let's make sure that no one gets burned too badly," I replied, glancing at Patty.

Patty smiled. "I'm just showing interest, John. I want to be ready just in case Betty Lou doesn't get a clue," she said before Bobby could reply.

Bobby rolled his eyes and stared down the table at Betty Lou. With a frown, he turned back and asked Jesse something about Chemistry.

Conversations flowed freely at our end of the table, and I considered how nice it was to have all of my friends at the one table for a change. I didn't know Patty Long very well, but she showed a quick wit and a great sense of humor, and even Jackie seemed to be enjoying herself. Missy grabbed my hand and pulled it onto her thigh and held it there. I was smiling and laughing at something Gail said when there was a crash at the other end of the table.

Betty Lou had knocked her chair over. She stomped over behind Patty, staring long and hard at Bobby. She was obviously angry, but there was more than a touch of sadness there, too. "You can just go to hell, Bobby Sherwood," she said finally. Then she turned on her heel and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Patty had a huge smile on her face. Bobby was frowning.

I started to get up, but Missy held my hand tight. "I think it's my turn to talk to her, John," Missy said. She leaned behind me and tapped Bobby on the shoulder.

"Are you really planning to dump Betty Lou for Patty?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I really like her and I'm still hoping I don't have to," Bobby replied. "Why?"

Missy just smiled. "Would you take care of my trash, John?" she asked.

When I nodded, she kissed my cheek and headed out after Betty Lou.

Missy refused to say anything about her conversation with Betty Lou when I talked to her between classes. She wouldn't talk about it on the phone that night either, but she told me not to worry.


I was standing at my locker Friday morning talking with Bobby when someone cleared their throat behind me. Bobby and I both turned to see Betty Lou standing there.

I started to say something, but Betty Lou held up her hand. She gave Bobby a nervous glance, but then looked back at me. "John, I've been a real bitch lately, and I'm sorry."

I smiled and held out my free arm. Betty Lou leaned into my hug. "Welcome back, Betty Lou. I'm glad you managed to get away from the aliens."

"Oh, you. You're a fine one to talk; I don't have that Mr. Spock eyebrow thing down cold!"

Bobby tried to sneak away while I had Betty Lou's attention, but she saw him make a move and grabbed his arm.

"Please wait, Bobby," she pleaded, turning her back to me. "I'm even more sorry that I treated you so badly. You were right. I shouldn't have stuck my nose in John's love life. I should have listened to you. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to walk to class with you?"

Betty Lou looked a little small as she waited anxiously for Bobby to say something. Finally, he shrugged and held out his hand. I watched as he and Betty Lou walked down the hallway holding hands, saying nothing. As they turned the corner, I saw Bobby give Betty Lou a smile. It wasn't going to be as quick and easy as that, of course, but when all was said and done, I figured that Patty Long was going to be the one who was disappointed.

"Ain't love grand?" Missy said as her arm slipped through mine.

"Yes, it is," I replied as we headed off toward English class. "And so are you, because whatever the hell you said to Betty Lou — and no I'm not asking again — there is no doubt that it saved their relationship."


I felt a little out of place when I climbed into the back of the huge Cadillac that Mrs. Harmon's escort, Dave Jensen, was driving. I smiled as I sat down next to Missy.

"You look fantastic, Missy," I said as I handed her the corsage Tracey helped me pick out.

"Thank you, John," she said, holding the corsage carefully. "You can pin this on me when we get to the dance."

The rest of the ride to the country club was filled with small talk as Mrs. Harmon chatted with Mr. Jensen and I occasionally shared a word with Missy. Beyond saying hello, though, Mrs. Harmon didn't say anything else to me.

The valet opened the door on my side of the car and I stepped out, offering my hand to Missy. She smiled and allowed me to help her out of the car. When we entered the clubhouse, I helped her out of her heavy coat and marveled at the devastatingly beautiful young woman that appeared. Her royal blue dress was strapless and exposed her soft shoulders and her graceful neck. With her hair up in a fancy hairdo, her neck was completely exposed and I had to struggle to resist latching onto it with my lips.

We were fashionably late, and as soon as the corsage was pinned in place, Missy and I were onto the dance floor swirling with the other guests. I shook my head, remembering the last time that I was at the Club with Missy. I had thought Missy an unattainable fantasy for a guy who was bussing the tables. It felt just a bit strange to be dancing here as a guest, with that unattainable girl as my partner. I pushed those thoughts away, though, content now to just soak up the feeling of Missy in my arms and the wonder I felt when she smiled and looked deep into my eyes, I felt my heart race. It was as if we were alone on a cloud dancing to the soft music.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.