Spirals - Cover

Spirals

Copyright© 2007 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Meet John Robinson, high school senior. He's ready to get out of his small town and move on. His senior year is full of challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

On Tuesday, the world came to an end for many in Ridgemont. There were no whispers this time. The news ricocheted through the school like a bouncing cannonball: Ethan Bishop and Heath Boardman had failed a mandatory drug test administered by the state athletic board. A huge amount of illegal steroids was found in their blood. Both players were immediately and indefinitely suspended from the team, and Coach Keifer was asked to resign. The news dwarfed all of the previous weeks' whispers.

I was immediately worried about Jesse and went out of my way to find him. He was visibly shaken. "I can't believe it, John," he said. "Everything the team worked for is gone. They fucking ruined things for everyone. Joey Walton was all set to go be an Aggie. You know his parent's couldn't afford A&M, but the football scholarship would have made it possible. Now that's gone."

"What about you, Jesse?"

Jesse shrugged. "College is out," he said flatly. "I'm tainted with that same brush. The whole damn team is!" he said bitterly. "I just can't believe those assholes thought they could get away with it! They've ruined a lot of lives here."

"So what happens next year?"

"I'm not sure. Mary Jo and I have been talking about that for a couple of weeks."

I quirked my eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"What, you think you're the only one who thinks ahead, Robinson?"

I chuckled. "How is Mary Jo, Jesse? I heard what she said at lunch."

Jesse nodded. "Yeah, scared the heck out of me too, John. I think she's okay, but that one came out of left field. We talked some last night. I think she's better today."

"You need a thicker skin, Jesse. Hawkins isn't going to let that go now that he hit the target with the jibe."

Jesse huffed out a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I mean, I know Mary Jo ain't pure as the driven snow, but that doesn't matter in the end. I'm not a saint either. If I was the worrying kind, I'd be more worried about you than Hawkins and his bunch." I raised an eyebrow and Jesse laughed. "Yeah, you, Mr. Spock. Mary Jo and I have talked about our pasts. She wanted everything out in the open. Man, did you get rave reviews. Hawkins and that bunch are just so much hot air."

"You've got nothing to fear from me, Jesse," I said shaking my head. "Mary Jo and I are friends. And as long as she's dating you, that's all we'll ever be."

Jesse gave my arm a gentle, slow motion punch. "I know that, John."

"So what are you going to do next year, Jesse?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Mary Jo's dad and I had a discussion last night. He's looking for a new helper. I kinda like the idea of building houses and stuff, so I'm going to try it out on weekends for a while."

"Mary Jo's not going to like all those calluses on her soft spots," I teased.

Jesse shook his head. "Well then I'll just have to use something else on those spots." He stuck his tongue out and we laughed as we split up heading for the next class.


Wednesday came and left again with nothing to recommend it. Thursday was looking just about as memorable until lunch. As usual, the gang all filtered in one by one and sat down, pulling out lunches or suspiciously examining the cafeteria food. After ten minutes, though, it became obvious that we were short one. Missy's seat was empty. I looked around the lunch room and found her sitting and talking with Gail Carson and Jackie Weathers. I smiled.

"What's up with Missy," Mary Jo asked when I looked back to our table.

"I guess she's patching things up with Gail and Jackie."

Nothing more was said about it. I wasn't sure what it meant. Missy and I hadn't had many opportunities to talk since Monday. She'd been out when I'd called last night.


I was lost in my thoughts as I walked home, and I didn't notice Missy's car in our driveway until I almost walked into it. Missy was sitting on the hood, swinging her legs.

"Hi, John," she said, jumping down in front of me. She was smiling and happy.

"Hi, Missy. You look happy."

"I am. Gail and Jackie and I are back to being friends, Momma sent Charles packing, and Junior hasn't come within a thousand feet of me since last weekend. Things are looking pretty good right now."

I put my books down on the hood of her car and put my hands on her waist. "I'm glad you're happy."

I got lost in her eyes for a moment. Everything was suddenly perfect with the world. She smiled and her lips parted. I felt myself drawn forward until my lips touched hers. It was like magic or fireworks or I don't know what. I lost all thought of anything except kissing Missy.

We were both out of breath when she pulled away. Her eyes were still closed. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she tried to catch her breath. I kissed her forehead.

"I, um," the kiss had wiped my brain clean. I had no idea what to say.

Missy opened her eyes and smiled. "Yeah. I felt that too. Um, the reason I came here. Could we, you know, go on a real date this weekend?"

"Real date?"

"You know, dinner, the movies, bowling, parking, a real date."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.