Conqueror's Reward - Cover

Conqueror's Reward

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 4: A Stripper's Surprise

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Stripper's Surprise - An alien comes to Earth to claim his reward after proving himself time and time again in battle. His reward is simple to impregnate all of the unattached women of that planet. Once finished he is supposed to return home the conquering victor. Upon landing however Diun'ja the warrior in question begins to be changed by the supposedly inferior race he is supposed to elevate.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Violence  

[It's about two strippers, maybe retitle]

While walking the streets Diun met a mugger. Pointing a gun at him the man urged him into an alley. Little did the mugger realize just who he was dealing with.

"Give me your money!" The mugger yelled keeping the gun on him.

As close as they were Diun could feel the evil of the man and see the images of the innocent people he had killed. Some he had raped, while others he had murdered in cold blood uncaring of how much they suffered before they died.

This made Diun angry though he couldn't explain why. Moving forward he felt the impact of the bullet on his skin and ignored it. The bullet did not penetrate or even hurt. The mugger panicked and kept firing without any better luck only stopping when a punch from Diun leveled him breaking his jaw.

Taking the gun Diun crushed it into a hunk of metal in his hand easily, dropping it on the ground beside the mugger. Liking the man's overcoat he saw little harm taking it from the unconscious thief. When he thought of it the man might have tried to kill him and done the same as he put it on.

As part of that thought process he had little trouble taking any of the man's money or the valuables he had stolen. Touching the man's sleeping mind he picked out the image of a pawnbroker nearby who unknowingly sold the stolen goods from time to time. The mugger had used many of them to cover his tracks and not cause suspicion.

Walking there Diun sold the watches, rings, and other things that he had found on the mugger. The money was pretty sizable because most had been expensive, and Diun added it to the cash he had already taken. Thanks to what he had already learned Diun knew how much each bill and coin were worth.

Walking the streets he walked in front of a strip club where a man called out to him, "You interested in a good time friend? Plenty of pretty ladies inside just waiting for a fella like you."

Diun sensing no danger from the man or from anything inside, he shrugged and entered the building walking right past the man. He was a large fat man with a big buzz cut and a good set of muscles on him. Judging by the look of him Diun guessed he was also there just in case of trouble. The man smiled pleasantly at him waving him inside.

It was dimly lit inside with flashing lights and mostly empty chairs around little tables surrounding a stage. The stage was towards the middle of the room against one of the walls.

There were a few guys inside, but they were just some of the regulars who frequented the place. Most were middle aged guys or older men looking to get away from the troubles outside and see a good show.

Diun watched some of the women as he took a seat at the bar with some of the other men.

"What will you have stranger?" A pretty little blonde bartender in nice black shirt vest and black slacks asked.

Seeing what the nearest man had been drinking he pointed at it. The drink was a hard whiskey. The lady poured and all the men who happened to glance over at him were impressed when he just downed it unfazed. Sitting there Diun wondered what the purpose of the drink was. It held a slight warmth going down but that had been it.

Looking at the other men he saw varied degrees of reactions from them as they continued to drink. Every one of them seemed to enjoy the aftereffects if not the taste. Putting a bunch of money down Diun asked for the bottle.

Handing it to him the bartender had an amused smile on her face that quickly disappeared as she watched him drink. Downing it with ease Diun opened his throat chugging the contents of the bottle.

When he was finished he set it back down again not drunk at all. Waiting for a few moments he sat there patiently wondering when he was going to start feeling as the other men felt.

After awhile he grew disappointed staring at the bottle as he waited when nothing happened. Looking around he found everyone at the bar staring at him their mouths wide open.

Uncomfortable under all those eyes Diun moved to one of the tables near the stage for a change in scenery. There were some chairs surrounding the stage itself.

An attractive Latin woman with nice tan skin a beautiful ass and shapely legs motioned him over. Unsure of what to do he stayed at his seat unwilling to move.

One of the other strippers who had been talking to a regular came over to Diun and said, "She wants you to go over there big boy. Don't worry she doesn't bite."

The stripper who had said it was an older blonde woman with a sizable bosom and nice curves. She was still quite pretty and had an aura of sexiness about her that seemed so natural.

"After you're finished you can have both of us if you want. By the way my name is Emily and the one eyeing you on stage is Candy." The blonde said.

Getting up at her urging Diun made his way to the stage taking a seat. The woman started posing in front of him arching her back and giving him a view of her still covered pussy and tits. Diun watched the show curious.

While interesting it didn't feel private like he wanted. He was growing to dislike the attention of other eyes, it proved to be distracting.

Seeing that she wasn't getting his full attention Candy danced a little closer now her pussy was only inches from his face. Smelling its sweet scent and feeling her closeness Diun started to pay more attention.

"What's wrong baby? Don't you like me?" Candy said concerned. While her tone had been playful when she said it there was genuine concern behind it.

It had been a long time since she had actually had to try to keep a man's attention. Obviously either this man felt uncomfortable in present circumstances or he had something else on his mind.

Part of her job was to make him comfortable and forget about other worries. A happy man came back because he had been satisfied in the past. Coming up behind him Diun sensed Emily's presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.