Conqueror's Reward - Cover

Conqueror's Reward

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 2: A Female Hiker

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Female Hiker - An alien comes to Earth to claim his reward after proving himself time and time again in battle. His reward is simple to impregnate all of the unattached women of that planet. Once finished he is supposed to return home the conquering victor. Upon landing however Diun'ja the warrior in question begins to be changed by the supposedly inferior race he is supposed to elevate.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Violence  

To avoid any further trouble from the police Diun decided to move away from the city for a while heading out to the hills. He had discarded most of his clothes preferring to leave them behind once he reached the safety of the hills. Already he began to dislike their constriction, and how they made his body feel hot as he hiked up the hill towards the Hollywood sign.

He felt quite free like this without the restrictions of human clothes. A young female hiker was making her way up the path and spotted the naked man up the slope. His body well formed not too muscular. His species were not built to get much bigger for they were far denser than humans. Though his skin looked soft like theirs it was in fact stronger than any metal after dealing with strong gravity from his home world.

The woman stood dumbfounded looking at his alluring body every bit masculine. She made an audible gulp as he neared her, his pheromones filling her nostrils and making her body excited. She looked down in shock to find her nipples already hard and her pussy juices soaking her panties and pants.

She had extra set of clothes in her backpack and she would need them as Diun ripped open her shirt before planting a hard kiss on her. In a second movement he tore her pants open tossing them aside.

Monica a petite blond with small breasts and sexy curved ass stood now naked in front of the well-hung Diun. How all this had happened she didn't know but she didn't argue with her luck as he bent down and picked her up hoisting her right off the ground.

The strange man must have been 6'4 towering over her at Monica's height of 5'2. All the natural lube her body was producing was about to be put to the test as his massive member buried itself into her helpless body. Hanging off him she was jarred by the impact as he began to fuck her Monica's orgasms coming all too fast.

Every nerve in her body was so sensitive and she didn't know how long she could last like this. Part of her felt like she was going to die by being fucked to death her body finally giving out under the strain. Monica felt like a rag doll and loved every minute of it. Never before had she felt like this with any other man, and she didn't want it to stop.

Sweat covered her body and her breaths came in gasps. Monica felt like she was running a marathon as she seemed to climax without end against this seemingly tireless machine of a man.

With a loud growl she felt him cum inside her spurting his great load. Monica whimpered as she sensed that the experience was over and this strange man would leave her.

"Please don't leave me. I have a house not far from here. You could spend the night there and leave in the morning if you wish." Monica suggested hopefully.

Diun nodded seeing such a thing could prove useful.

Helping her dress he carried her back to her home because her legs could no longer carry her for a time. Diun found clothes from one of her old boyfriends who left them in her closet.

Some of the more baggy sweats and t-shirts fit him and he picked the most ideal to wear. He had decided that though he might have to wear human clothing it was not necessary to be uncomfortable.

Before he left Monica begged for him to take her one more time. This time he experimentally tried a slower pace to see how she handled it.

These human women appeared to be more fragile than the females of his species. It wouldn't do to kill one of his mates so he tried things more slowly. Her responses to this change further encouraged this.

Monica wrapped her legs and arms around him meeting each thrust. Pumping in between her legs Diun became fascinated by this response. Normally his species simply took what they wanted hard and fast.

Now it was not nearly pheromones that were bringing her to orgasm but his improving technique. He sensed every reaction before she made it anticipating her. It was a new experience not simply breeding but giving a part of him. The sound of her breathing, and her smell heightened his own pleasure.

Kissing her neck where it met the shoulder he heard her gasp out, "Yes, Yes. That's it! Don't stop! Ohhh Sh--ttt!"

Diun felt her cream all over his cock her mouth hanging open. She kissed his neck as she tried desperately to catch her breath her chest heaving.

Diun had been unaware he was even capable of this and it was a welcome discovery. Monica's orgasms were fewer but more intense as her body was barely able to contain it. On the last one she passed out overwhelmed and exhausted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.