The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 14: Crossing the Border

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Crossing the Border - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

One Month Later

Alice grumbled. "I don't understand why I have to drive the whole time."

Kay lifted her mouth out of Jennifer's pussy. "You are the only one of us who can stand to wear clothes for more than half an hour. We don't want to keep changing drivers."

"But there's Monica," she said, gesturing to the passenger seat.

"I don't know how to drive," shrugged the high priestess. "I always took the bus or train. I could never afford a car."

"... And now is not the time to teach her," added Kay. "We don't want to attract attention on this trip."

"Why didn't Rita come with us. She drives."

"We have limited space here, and she doesn't shoot as well as Monica," said Kay. "As a matter of fact, I wouldn't trust her with a gun, unsupervised at all."

"But... but..."

"But what?"

"I'm sooo horny!" cried Alice. "And hearing you all going at it back there is making it worse."

"You poor thing. Normally, I'd tell you to pull over and join us back here- ooo," cried Kay as Jennifer shoved a dildo up her ass. "But we're on a schedule, she panted.

"Speaking of which, we're only five kilometers from the border, " said Monica. "Time for everyone to get decent."

"W-Wait," cried Kay. "I'm almost there. Almost there. Oh, yesyesyes. Oh God yes!" She collapsed, breathless on the bench.

"Very nice," said Alice. "Now get all devices out of you, and put on your clothes. We need to be decent for the border guards."

As the SUV approached the border crossing at Ojinago, all four passengers in the back scrambled to get dressed.

Alice pulled over to the passenger vehicle lane, avoiding the long line of eighteen-wheelers.

The border guard in charge of cars looked like he was in his late twenties. He was slim with short wavy brown hair.

He had two people working with him. A woman had a mirror on wheels, to look under cars, and a black guard had a beagle with him; used for sniffing out contraband.

All three were armed, and seemed to take their jobs very seriously. They took three to five minutes examining each car. Each passenger is asked to leave their cars. The dog then sniffed each person, and the car's interior. They checked the underside of the vehicle with the mirror, then let them go on their way.

There were only four cars in front of the SUV when they arrived. It took fifteen minutes before they finally reached the guards.

The head officer walked up to the goddesses' vehicle. He seemed pleased that the driver was a pretty girl that he could flirt with.

Alice rolled down her window.

What the officer was going to say died on his lips. His mouth gaped open, as he stood in stunned silence.

Alice smiled at the guard. "Good afternoon, sir. Can I help you?"

His lips flapped, but no sound came out.

She waited for about a minute, then finally said, "If you don't mind, I am in a bit of a rush. Would you mind letting me through?"

This seemed to snap the head guard out of his trance. "What? Oh... of course." He gestured to the man controlling the gate. "Let 'em through!"

The gate rose.

Alice flashed him a smile. "Thank you." She drove into US territory.

The guard stood and watched as the SUV pulled away.

The female officer walked over to her superior. "Why did you let them through, Henry? Who were they?"

Henry sighed. "I think they were angels."

In the SUV, everyone let out a collective sigh as they passed the gate. All the Ladies in the back stripped off their confining clothes.

"Finally!" said Kay, rubbing her bare arms and legs. "I don't know how I ever wore clothes all the time."

"Neither do I," said Alice.

"Now can you get me a vibrator before I lose my mind?
"No way!" cried Kay. "The way you come, you'd wreck the car."

Alice whimpered. "I'm in hell."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.