Friends Until The End - Cover

Friends Until The End

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When his friend discovers mind-control powers, what is a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Gerald was directing the charade with the young pre-adolescent Amanda on his lap, his cock inside her hairless sex and she wore a face of pure bliss.

The pastor was seated in his easy-chair at the far end of the room, his face red and his hands claws on the worn arms of his chair. He didn't say a word as his family were abused and used by Gerald and I - having been ordered into silence a few moments before stripping.

Looking into the face of the pastor's wife, Melissa, I was left feeling sorry for her. Beautiful regardless of her age, forced into a cold life as the pastor's wife and neglected by both her husband and now Gerald, to say nothing of her son or I.

Like I, Gerald was barely into the coupling - the thirteen year-old girl fucking him slowly - and looked at me almost bored. "I have a deal for you Liam old buddy?"

A cold hand clenched my heart, "What is it Gerald?"

"Your sister for mine? Even trade?" His eyes were gleaming evilly.

I felt the bile come up from my stomach, threatening to puke up the huge supper I had digested.

"Its a little uneven maybe, as Amy is six years older than Sara."

A wave of warmth flowed through me, thankful that he was not talking about my younger sister Lisa but rather my treacherous older sister. I realized this was the moment not too appear too complacent. Gerald had desired Amy from afar for years before the power to enjoy her had somehow come to him.

"Hardly a far trade?"

Gerald sighed, realizing that I was not going to give in too quickly. Before his anger could rise and my life ruined I continued, "Throw in Angel as well and you have a deal?" I really did not care what happened to my older sister.

Gerald broke out laughing, nodding in acceptance of my delicious plan.


Amy left our house without a backward glance, Lisa, mom and I just watching her get into Gerald's expensive new car.

"When is she coming back Liam?"

"I don't know Lisa."

Mom hugged my arm to her body - realizing as I, it could have been any one of them to be summoned as her eldest daughter was. Unlike Amy though I would have given up more of a fight, probably with a much more unfortunate ending.

The car drove off with a squeal of tires.

Lisa looked a little sad and disappeared back further into our home. Mom took me into her arms an lovingly kissed my lips before looking into my eyes, "I know you are doing everything you can to protect us Liam and I love you more for it."

The truth was, I hadn't done anything to save Amy - I had let her go far too easily.


Wednesday

The house the next morning was busy. Gerald's mom had dropped her daughter and best friend off at our house around midnight - looking like they had endured a going away orgy. Lisa had taken it upon herself to ease the two nervous teenage girls into our home, eyeing me as if I were the cat and they the mouse.

Did they think me as evil as Gerald?

Mom washed me in the shower, her curvy frame looking rather delicious and just when I intended to reach out and enjoy her sexy body she spoke breaking my mood. "Sara is bleeding from her anus this morning."

My god. "Does she need a doctor?"

Mom was concerned, frowning, "I don't think so. Lisa is nursing her with Angel's help."

"How is Angel doing? Will her folks be looking for her?"

Mom was kneeling before me, beneath my half hard cock, but so distracted was she that she did not even realize my condition and continued to wash my legs. "From what I can gather, seems Gerald had conditioned them long ago so that she usually stays with Sara. She is doing okay but I think it was her that hurt her friend, probably with a strap-on." Mom didn't add that the girl had no option, Gerald had probably directed the lewd scene as he so frequently does - we both understood this new life we lived.

Standing back up, my body fresh and clean, she looked me soberly in the eye and asked, "Would you kill him to save us Liam?"

The question shocked me - having never thought things could go so far.

"Theresa and I talked a little when she dropped the girls off last night," Gerald and Sara's mother, "she is like a zombie - living in fear of that monster she spawned while needing sex like an addict."

A little guilt slipped into my soul at this moment - as evil and crazy as Gerald was, I too had felt the pleasure of power. Any woman, any time and any way you want - it was more than a litany, it was a way of life. It brought up the question that I was forced and feared to ask, "Do you regret us... you know mom?"

Mother hugged me firmly, giggling when she felt my semi-erect penis pressing into her slippery wet flesh, "It has been some of the best days of my life Liam. I just wish we could have found this love without Gerald's evil spell."

"So do I mom." Our lips met as my hands slipped down the abundant flesh to grasp that sexy round ass.


There was no embarrassment as I gently pulled Sara's buttocks apart to look at her tiny pink abused anus. There was clear coat of some substance applied there but not blood - just red and tender looking. I gave Lisa a pleased smile, "You make a good nurse."

She beamed at my comment.

I looked over at Angel to see her red sad face. "It wasn't your fault Angel."

The cute little thing nodded but it was obvious that she didn't believe me.

Strange how Sara had looked so pleased and excited when she related how she had successfully seduced her best friend to her brother while I listened - to this, scared, humiliated and in pain. Like war victims I realized with a start.

I stood suddenly, "Well, I want you to stay in bed and get better do you hear me Sara?"

She was looking at me as if she was only partially listening, but she did nod minutely in agreement.

"You and Angel can share this room", it had been Amy's, "and you will listen to mom and Lisa unless I say otherwise. Okay girls?" All nods.

I left with mom following. "Those poor things." I agreed and then quickly left the house suddenly feeling incredibly turned on for some reason and not thinking now was the right moment.


Walking down the road I realized that there was a black SUV following me over a block away. Two guys inside that creeped me out.

Theresa, Gerald's mom, let me into their home. Her eyes hollow and her smile forced. I found Gerald with a small crowd in the living room - the same room that has been the centre of so much in the last week and a half.

Billy was standing beside a twenty-something year-old woman that I've never seen before.

Melissa was seated by herself on the opposite couch, her daughter and another unknown teenage girl were seated on either side of Gerald.

I motioned for Gerald's attention, "I need to talk to you?"

He just waved at me to silence, "Later buddy." He was grinning at the scene before him so you know this wasn't good.

Billy walked slowly around the trembling scared looking woman, "When was the last time you had sex with your husband Louise?"

"Two days ago?" It was obvious the woman was terrified, it was also obvious that she couldn't not reply to the question. Gerald's work of course.

I sat next to a somber Melissa.

"That long. Do you think he is fucking someone else?"

The woman, Louise, looked shocked at the question, "No, of course not!"

"When was the last time he fucked you in the ass?"

She seemed disgusted at the question, looking at the young man circling her for the first time since my entrance, "My god! Never!"

"You have a sexy bum - I would fuck your ass as often as I could if you were mine Louise. In fact I took my sister Amanda's anal cherry last night." The boy was obviously proud.

I had witnessed the scene last night - Gerald directing it all of course. The mom using her tongue and fingers to prepare her daughter, the young boy in his eagerness had drove in regardless, causing his sister to cry out in pain.

Louise just hung her head and sobbed loudly at the incestuous information.

Billy turned towards Gerald and smiled hugely who spoke up finally, "Not bad. Not bad at all Billy. Your teacher is a hot number." Billy smiled proudly. "Have her strip."

The woman jerked in response, Billy turning back to her to order, "Take your clothing off Louise." With tears down her eyes she did as her young student ordered.

The teacher was attractive in a plain sort of way - pale flesh, small breasts, wide hips. Her whole body was shivering violently but no one seemed to notice as the male eyes in the room appraised her.

Billy's jeans had a large dent in them from his erection. Melissa was looking everywhere else but at her son, Gerald or the fearful woman in the middle of the room.

Finally after some minutes of silence, Gerald spoke up, "Not bad Billy. But how bad do you want her?"

The question surprised the young boy and he mumbled, "What do you mean Gerald?"

The devil shrugged unconcerned, "I mean you bring this nice fresh thing, your sisters best friend", his hand patting her thin thigh as she sat silent nervous, "and then your teacher. And you have to admit that though both are very fine, they are two completely different sorts of pleasure - don't you agree?"

The boy did not understand.

Gerald continued, obviously put out that he had to explain himself to a mere thirteen year-old boy, "Do you prefer your cunt old or young Billy?"

The boy obvious got it, his eyes looking between his mother and sister. I doubt he ever separated the available women in his life by age until this moment.

An evil laugh and I saw Melissa crying from the corner of my eye, "Older cunt is loose but experienced. The younger variety is so much sweeter, tight and firm, but they need to be trained, guided. Which do you prefer?"

All in the room realized that there was more to this question than simply small-talk. The boy was standing nervously, shuffling on his feet, unable to answer and looking almost younger than his thirteen years, if possible.

"I thought I liked my cunt older but I've come to appreciate the younger sluts." This was news to me. He looked firmly at Billy, "Would you give up your mother for Louise and this young filly next to me?"

Billy turned towards his mother almost guiltily, she only looking at the floor before her feet. "Yes I would."

The answer surprised me - I wouldn't give up my mother for any treasure in the world.

Gerald was smiling evilly again. "Why is that Billy? Why give up your mother after less than a week?" He seemed eager for the answer.

Billy turned away from his mother, as if symbolically discarding her, and answered with more assertiveness this time, "I like girls closer to my own age... and a little thinner."

Gerald exploded in laughter while I felt the misery of the woman seated next to me - humiliated by being forced to sexually serve her son then discarded because of her age and weight. Her life before and after that fateful day only last week must be nothing less than tragic.

The controller of all our fates calmed his malicious humour down to continue to torment us with words, "I give you your teacher Louise Billy but I take away your mother."

The only one laughing was Gerald. Billy was looking nervously at Gerald, wondering if he should laugh too. The rest of us only felt horror - we but the puppets on strings.

"Oh, you can gave this skinny thing as well." Gerald took his hand from the still-unnamed girl beside him and stood as if to leave. "Melissa, it seems your homeless. You wanted to talk to me buddy?" Gerald strode from the room without a backward glance, in minutes ruining even more lives, as he expected me to follow.

And follow I did. "I think someone is following me Gerald?"

Wearing a milk moustache from his half empty glass in his hand, the fridge still open where he had retrieved his drink, looked at me sceptically. "What makes you think that buddy?"

I took a deep breath and told him about the SUV, about the car, both with men watching. He looked at me carefully before asking, "Are you sure you're not imagining all this Liam?" It came to me then, Gerald felt invincible - the power making him feel like he could do anything.

It was obvious that Gerald didn't believe me, it was also obvious that my position with him was suddenly precarious and I had no idea why. I took a breath and stepped back and lightly spoke, "Maybe you're right - too much pussy and not enough sleep!" Chuckling as if on cue.

Gerald was frowning at me before his face brightened and he chuckled as well. "Or not enough pussy?" I laughed that much harder, knowing my place.

He turned to return to the living room, where not a sound came - probably the people in there shocked at what just happened. "What are you going to do with Melissa Gerald?"

He stopped and thought for a second, "Not sure. Maybe get her to whore herself in the city?"

I could see where he would like that, the pastor's wife selling herself for all dicks willing to pay. And the truth be told, he was probably bored with her - its been almost a week right? I mean he tossed me his sister on a whim and he just confessed to liking young pussy over old!

"Mind if I take her for a while?" My mouth was suddenly dry, and I imagined that I was overstepping my luck.

He looked at me a moment then broke into a wide evil smile, "Haven't had enough of her huh? Sure, take her - I don't really care."

The rest of that day was busy with the ladies retrieving things from their homes, each helping the other and mother directing the new sleeping arrangements. The two mothers seemed to hit it off immediately, appearing to talk with just a look, seemingly understand the other with but a nod.

Mother came to me that night and after making slow passionate love, I fell asleep still embedded inside her comforting vagina.


Thursday

I awoke to the most exist beginning that I have ever had upon awakening. Mother and Melissa were taking turns sucking my cock, kissing my thighs and waist, licking my balls. They were being gentle but upon seeing my eyes looking at them, doubled their efforts and I felt myself the meat in a thick sexy sandwich.

The two moms took turns sitting upon my throne and fucking themselves aggressively. Whenever it appeared that I was enjoying myself almost too much they would stop and switch places, giving me a moment to catch my breath, to calm myself. Not only did they bounce delightfully up and down but the one that was not seated would fondle the other, kissing and sucking on lips, nipples, anything exposed.

This lasted surprisingly a long time and I took the initiative and I positioned both middle-aged ladies on their knees, those big sexy round asses high and wiggling for my attention. The mom's passionately sighed and gasped as I aggressively fucked each, holding onto soft hips as I thrust before feeling that familiar tingle before pulling out, taking a breath and moving to the next raised ass.

In this way I brought both to climax - mother and then a moment later, Melissa.

The sexy ladies lay facing each other, weary from their climaxes but passionately kissing as I stroked myself above them. It began to rain sperm and then they turned their open mouths upwards, towards the downfall.

In all, a fucking fantastic morning.


"Who?"

"Brian. My mom is your father's secretary." The voice sounded squeaky, young.

"Oh, hello Brian. Are things going okay?" He was Lizzy's son and what Gerald and I had done with her, to them, came back to me like a flood.

He chuckled which told me more than any amount of words could have, "Mom said that I had to call you if I wanted... ?"

Gerald's commands came back to me and I found guilt hit me for how I treated this woman, "Yes?" Even to my own ears, I heard my disgust.

"You know, I want to have sex with her?"

"Sex... with your own mother?"

Another chuckle, as evil as Gerald could have produced, "Yea. We've had plenty of fun, you know what I mean? But I want to do more?"

"More?" I sat down on the couch by the back door and sighed thickly.

"I don't know what you did to her but I have to thank you - I mean things have changed for the better around here." A long belly laugh.

"I am glad you are having fun." What else could I say?

"Oh yea. Mom has kept me and the guys smiling these last couple of days. But we want more, know what I mean buddy?"

He couldn't have said anything more disagreeable, 'buddy' was what Gerald called me and I'm getting more disgusted at that relationship by the day. "What 'guys' Brian?" He must be able to hear my disgust?

"My friends and I. We keep the old lady busy if you get my meaning?" More laughter.

It was obvious he had not idea how disagreeable I felt about him. And I did get his meaning. "Give me your address Brian - I'd like to come over and see just how much fun you guys are having?"

He sounded surprised for the first time but gave me his address. Not too far away, a short bus ride.


Lizzy was wearing stained black stockings, torn in half a dozen places, her makeup a mess, her body soiled and dirty, her hair knotted and wild, her eyes hollow. The one thing that tore my heart was when she saw me, her face brightened up.

Forty-one years-old, wearing a dog collar and had a leash on. A dog bowl sat on the floor beside her, both within the closet by her laundry room.

Two of Brian's friends were in the other room, skateboard dorks, laughing and throwing me thumbs up for delivering Lizzy to them. Brian proudly showed me his pathetic mom, a puddle of her own urine was in the corner.

Anger welled up within me.

"Isn't she supposed to be at work?"

Brian laughed evilly. Was he stoned? "We are just having a little fun. Right mom?" He roughly poked her with his dirty running shoe.

Lizzy was pleading with me with her eyes and I felt like beating her son to a pulp. I bent down and unhooked the leash from her collar, "Come on out of there Lizzy." She thanked me with her eyes, but when I tried to help her to stand her legs buckled and would not hold her weight.

"Where is your room Lizzy?" She nodded in a general direction and off I went. From the smell and touch, it was obvious the woman hasn't bathed for days and that has been abused, sexually and otherwise, for the whole time.

Easing her into the tub, stockings, collar and all, I turned the warm water on and let it fill up.

Brian had followed silently, looking puzzled why I would be doing this small act of kindness for his own parent. I forced him from the bathroom and into a doorway that was obviously her bedroom and I was shocked at the state of it.

Lingerie was flung about upon the floor, there were ropes at various strategic places that was obviously seen use, a ping-pong-paddle lay in the corner, various porn mags strew about, a tripod without the camera. What horrors had the woman endured here?

"Whats up Liam? You are acting strange and all buddy?"

I poked him in the chest non too friendly. "Take your friends and get out of here okay?"

He started to grin, "You want to be alone with the old lady - no problem buddy, I get it?" He winked and I hated him. "About her cunt and ass - can we agree... ?"

I shoved him out the door and slammed it in his face.

This being one of the bravest acts of my life as I was no hero.

I stripped the stockings and removed the collar from the sobbing woman before gently scrubbing her clean. It took nearly ninety minutes and three changes of tub water before she appeared to be clean.

How had we ended up here like this? I knew how but hated facing the monster that I had become, all because of the power that Gerald was offering.

It was pitiful how she batted her eyes and thrust her breasts towards me suggestively as she gathered up some clothing. Even now, barely clean from her ordeal, she was attempting to seduce me. Proof that Gerald's conditioning took hold no matter what.

With only a few clothes and toiletries, Lizzy drove to my home.


It was the first time mother became angry with my collection of women, of my choice of new roommates. I tried to reason with her, to tell her some of what she had endured for the last days but mom just hissed that Lizzy was a slut and deserved as good as she got.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.