Friends Until The End - Cover

Friends Until The End

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When his friend discovers mind-control powers, what is a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"Loose the panty Melissa." Gerald looked disappointed and Melissa rushed to comply with fear in in her eyes. "All of you now turn around and face the wall, feet together and don't move."

Gerald looked to me and smirked.

Four middle aged asses, all generous in their proportions but all different in its own individual way. I've seen each ass at various times, sometimes even compared with another, younger, bottom - but never thought of all four at the same time. Melissa easily had the best ass - round and soft looking but without any extra fat, no hair between the cheeks of her ass, no stretch marks. My mom, surprisingly enough, had the next best ass. Gerald's mom Theresa was the bottom of my personal list, having a sprout of hair between her cheeks, was loose and flabby looking.

"See a winner?"

I nodded with my chin.

He nodded in agreement. "Okay cunts, off with the tops and turn around when you are done."

While the bottoms were different for the others, the breasts were even more so. Gerald barked and the three ladies bra's fell to the floor, my mother being the only one unencumbered.

Melissa again won this contest - her large breasts were unblemished, hanging to perfection with the wide nipple still pointed north of the floor. Janet surprised me, her breasts were obviously the firmest of the middle-age teats. Theresa again came in an obvious last but I had my suspicions that Gerald's sick lusts clouded him to this fact.

He nodded and I agree - the winner without a doubt.

This time all four were spread out upon the floor on their backs - holding their legs behind the knees, they spread their thighs to expose their sex region. Mother and Melissa red of face, looking rather nervous in this exposed position.

Gerald came off his seat and strode between each of the ladies one at a time. Then he did it again, this time to reach down to stroke the slits from tip to tail - of the four ladies, only my mother reacted with anything resembling the opposite of pleasure - each of the others having been conditioned for his use already.

My best friend stood back and without consulting me nodded to my mom to indicate a winner. I was strangely proud.

The next event was a little strange - when Gerald attached a six inch long cock shaped dildo that had a wide base that was firmly attached to the white wall of his living room - about knee height.

He just nodded at his mom and she moved to kneel on the floor before this obscene contraption poking out from the wall, reached around to find it with her hand, she wiggled backwards upon her knees until she had the head of it spreading the lips of her sex. For the next several minutes she almost violently shoved herself against the wall piercing her sex with this thick cock - her voluptuous form bouncing wildly to her movements, the sounds of her sex echoing loudly at each thrust. I looked around the room to see Gerald smiling proudly, Melissa and Janet with a hand each between their own thighs slowly masturbating themselves, but mother looking from me back to Theresa with something resembling horror.

Shuffling on the couch I came closer to my mom without anyone looking away from the show the old chubby woman was putting on, I leaned sideways to whisper, "Touch yourself to get ready mom." Her eyes blazed in a second of anger before she gulped and nodded - realizing as I did that things would be worse if she was not wet, if she did not perform to the minimal expectations set out by my buddy watching his mom across from me. Mom had told me she trusted me and I felt guilty that she was here, at how powerless I truly felt.

The exhausted sweaty woman could barely crawl away when she was finally done had screamed out her climax. Gerald beckoned for his mom to come and sit on his lap as Janet moved to replace Theresa on the contraption. Before she could seat herself into the saddle Gerald playfully spoke up, "Each of you will have to clean it before your show." Janet looked up in confusion at Gerald who sighed at the frustration at having to repeat himself, "Lick the cock clean before fucking it."

Janet barely acknowledged the statement but immediately turned around and went down on the average sized cock - sucking it clean as if it were a live man. Only then did she turn around and mount it with ease - soon she too was bouncing wildly against it. It took considerably less time than Theresa but I must admit that I spent most of my time watching my mom watch Gerald's neighbour while gently masturbating and preparing herself.

Melissa was crying as she licked the cock clean, her tongue lapping as if it were a Popsicle. When she fucked it she went for long slow withdraws before shoving herself back to slap violently against the wall. Every few strokes she would stop with the cock deep within her to wiggle her hips, her moans of pleasure turning guttural each time. All the eyes in the room were watching the attractive thirty nine year old mom and wife bring herself off with surprising skill.

My mom was last, trembling as she sucked the cock clean before mounting it. She looked at me nervously one last time before closing her eyes to concentrate. I will admit that I probably did not blink the whole time, my cock hard in my pants as I watched my mother bring herself off. Having learnt from watching Melissa, mother went for long slow strokes, her sexy body rocking and swaying to some hidden beat, those big breasts with her nipples nearly grazing the floor. Mother was breathing heavily with her mouth wide, her hips accelerating with each thrust until all could hear the loud wet sounds echoing from her fuck.

When it was over my weary mom crawled to kneel at my feet, her head upon my knees while Theresa returned to the fake cock to clean my mother's juices from it with rather sloppy sucking movements.

Gerald called a break - his mother and Janet going to the kitchen as was obviously planned, while the rest of us made our way to the dinning room. We at cold cuts, olives, buns and cheese in near silence. Me, I rather enjoyed sitting with the four naked middle aged women in this near-domestic scene.

We again returned to the living room a half hour later and Gerald asked his mother to choose one of the other ladies. She chose my mom. "Make love." Was the only command and Theresa, having experience, took my mother to the space between the two couches and drew her to the floor together. For a long while the two kissed passionately, mother almost looking forced, hands stroking and petting the other, lips finding the soft flesh of the neck or the wrinkled hard nipples. Soon they were on the floor with, Theresa's face between my mothers soft thighs, lapping at her sex. Gerald's mom continued to take the lead, controlling everything until the two were in a sexy sixty-nine - with my mom on the top. My mom climaxed when Theresa was sucking on her clitoris and had two fingers in her anus. But the show did not stop there, my weary mother lay on the floor on her back while Theresa rode her face bringing herself off with my mothers face and tongue.

Gerald's only comment, "Nice!"

Melissa and Janet were next - Janet having to do all the work as Melissa was nearly comatose with her response but Janet was able to force a climax for herself. The two disengaged and Gerald sighed in disappointment, Melissa had failed to climax.

The next event, and that was what it was, was carefully choreographed with my mom and Melissa bound wrist to ankle upon the floor, upon their shoulders and knees. Theresa and Janet slipped on their harness so that the large obscene cocks pointed outwards from their crotch. Gerald stated the rules - the first bound slut to climax would win for the couple.

Theresa wasted no time and shoved her cock into my mom without any pause, grasping mom's soft hips, began to pound her hard and fast - mother grunting like an animal.

Janet went a different route - slipping down to lick and kiss the anus, the vagina lower down. Then she came back up and knelt before the nervous face so that Melissa was soon sucking on the big fake cock, covering it in saliva in the process. Janet then moved back around and eased it into the pastors wife and began to slowly ease back and forth within the sexy voluptuous body. One thumb slipped into the anus before her and the other grasped the thick head of hair like a reign.

Soon the room was filled with the exaggerated sounds of fucking - wet juicy cunts sloshing with the rubber cocks moving in and out, panting and deep breathing of the fuckers, grunts and moans from the fucked. It was a sight that I could not help but admirer - the voluptuous flesh rocking like an ocean with wild sexy movements.

In no time at all Melissa began to scream with lust, clenching and jerking as her climax took her over the edge of insanity.

"Stop!"

Theresa pulled her cock from my weary mother and all but Melissa turned their heads to see what the 'prize' would be.

Gerald looking disappointed at his mother explained the next scene in our debauchery. Mother and Theresa stood facing the fireplace, bent over to grasp their own ankles - wide soft asses facing their son's. Melissa, having slowly recovered, and Janet stood to the side of each of these bottoms holding a ping-pong paddle.

"In time ladies!" Gerald began a slow torturous count and the paddles flew - the wide asses splatting violently, soon turning a bright red and the ladies screamed out in pain. It was at this point that I became very agitated - watching mother endure this painful humiliation. Melissa probably finished first because she had not climaxed from before right?

Finally it was over - the count of forty complete - the bottom flesh well abused for both ladies. They were ordered to stay in this position even though both were sobbing loudly. Melissa and Janet then coated each anus with lubricant before inserting an odd looking object.

Mother and Theresa grunted as the butt plug was forced into their rectum - a meter long mane of hair hanging from the end of the object still visible between the cheeks of their abused bottoms.

Theresa ran to her son and fell prostate at his feet - mother came to me and did the same, her lips kissing the top of my bare feet. Gerald motioned Melissa over to his chair and she came willingly, straddling my best friends lap so that his hard cock disappeared into her soft supple flesh.

Janet came to me and did the same without a word of instruction and as soon as I felt the woman seated upon my throne, i felt mother's lips take one of my balls into her mouth.

I must admit that this whole affair - watching the four sets of middle aged mothers humiliate themselves - had excited me tremendously. Within only a few strokes I was gasping to contain the inevitable - my seed flooding into the chubby woman's cunt. I sat gasping as Janet slipped off my lap and sat beside me - mother moving upon her knees to paste her mouth to Janet's gaping cunt. I watched intrigued as my mom sucked out my cream from that raw-looking wet flowered open vagina and only looked up at me when she was done - coming over to lay her head on my knee, her eyes looking sad and tried.

I watched my buddy Gerald fuck the sexy Melissa for a moment before pulling her ass off so his mom could suck his cock before reinserting into the pastor's wife. This went on for nearly two more minutes after I had completed before he coated his mom's face with her ejaculate.

Both of us sat in silence - just smiling and nodding at the other.


Sunday

I had gone to bed by myself and woke with Lisa in my arms - her eyes were open and she looked so innocent, so delicious. I kissed her.

"Good morning brother-dear."

"Good morning Lisa."

At that moment I recalled the day before - the long torturous and very sexy lesbian shows choreographed by Gerald. I had ordered Amy to see to mother, as she was in great pain from the spanking as well as the general abuse, dildo's and butt plugs the night before.

Lisa had been sleeping when we had finally returned last night. A shudder ran through me - that could have been this innocent young thing abused the day before rather than mother. Of course I did not want to see either used in such a malicious manner but if it had to be one, at least mother was better equipped, mentally, to endure.

Slipping out of bed I realized neither Lisa or I had any clothing on - and my cock was, as usual in the morning, hard. With a gentle smile I took my young sisters hand and guided her downwards - the direction enough for her to understand what I wanted. She had been well conditioned - anything I wanted she would do.

Lisa sucked me in long tender movements - having gained in technique since the last time I felt her lips upon my cock and guessed that Amy had been giving some pointers. Her efforts were well appreciated and I let the climax approach without hindrance. She had trouble swallowing but did not hesitate to lick the missed drops almost as if she were starving.

I pulled her back up to kiss her lips appreciatively. "Has Amy been teaching you a few things sis?"

Surprisingly Lisa blushed and nodded, "Did I please you Liam?" She looked as if the fate of the world hinged on this one question.

"Oh yes you silly girl, of course you pleased me."

I could not have said anything more positive to my youngest sister and she beamed with pride, her smile wide. I kissed my twelve year old sister again and had to chuckle at myself - where I had been but a week before this. I gave my sister a gentle push and a nice slap on her hard thin ass to send her back to her room - giggling my sister went.

Wearing loose boxer shorts and nothing else I found mother laying on her stomach in her bed looking rather miserable. My heart leaped with empathy while my soul was filled with remorse and guilt - I had enjoyed yesterday after all and had forgot how terrible it must have been for mother. If Gerald had instructed my mom to enjoy all sexual contact, it would have been different right? Instead, mother lived to satisfy me, to make me happy, not to endure the things she had done the day before.

Yet, even through the humiliation and fear, I had seen mother climax more than once. More than that, I had felt her lips on my balls near the end - dutifully sucking me without a word of encouragement or request. Was there something in this harsh training after all?

Rushing to the bed I sat down and pressed my lips to hers, she smiled at my show of empathy and smiled gently. "Its okay honey - I'm fine!"

No she wasn't. I pulled the duvet down to her her thighs to expose her bare bottom - still bright red but with the blackness of bruising and the white of cream that Amy had applied.

She had given me her trust to protect her and that trust had brought her to this. I felt terrible. I even felt guilt at not coming sooner this morning, but instead satisfying myself with Lisa first.

After my gentle inspection mother carefully rolled onto her side, facing me.

"I'm so sorry mother!" Tears came to my eyes and I felt terrible.

It was at that very moment that I knew I had to do something.


Mom was pampered like an empress for the rest of that day - her three kids waiting on her hand and foot. Well, mostly her daughters, as mom felt guilty at my looking out for her that she demanded if I wanted to make her happy, that I would sit with her.

In the afternoon mother tried to slip her hand into my shorts but I gently stopped her. Mother cried and apologized for not being a better mother, woman and lover. She sobbed as she told me she wished she were prettier and that if I wanted to leave her that I could. All this because I had turned her away from a sexual act. I kissed mom into silence and told her that I will have Amy 'take care of it' before supper - mother calmed slowly, but still looked miserable. "I am so lucky to have a son like you Liam."


Monday

After waking I knew I had to change my circumstances - a week of living in fear of Gerald had been too much, seen mother humiliated and used in this way was too much, knowing my sister Lisa was next was simply too much. Yet what could I do?

Gerald had confided in me that his research into some text online, Egyptian I think he said, was what had given him these powers over others. How this could be makes no sense - but it was the only lead I had.

Mother was at work and Lisa had gone reluctantly to school - wanting to stay home with me - while Amy was ordered to fulfil the duties of a maid, silent unless spoken too of course, while I strolled about the house in thought. She wore absolutely nothing and looked fabulous.

What I needed was access to Gerald's computer - I had a variety of options if I was able to hack into it. But did I have to go that far - was there other, more clandestine ways to do what I needed?

I had Gerald's router address - could that be enough? I went to Google and searched various sites for over an hour until I found it. A exploit for his router that caused each and every network packet to go through a proxy. It was lower level, an exploit that will not show up on the web interface. This was fucking perfect.

Gerald, for all his brilliance, was hopeless with computers. Sure he can use them as well as anyone else but when it came to lower level stuff, I excelled. That was how we became friends, I'm the computer geek and he the book worm - as we had always called ourselves.

So beyond the basic configuration of his router, we had given me remote access (as secure as we could of course) so that I could help him at those times he wanted to change something. So logging into his router and using the upload feature for the patches was used - effectively adding the exploit to his system. Next I remote shelled into it and used the command line to configure the Roxie to be my server here at home - which I configured next to begin collecting all this data, which I will need to organize later.

Gerald's voice bellowed up from downstairs shocking me, my guilt causing my face to flush. It was the first time in our friendship that I had done something to intentionally hurt or lie to my best buddy and it was a sobering though - how far we had truly come.

I found my older sister laying face down on the kitchen table with her head over the edge, Gerald pumping his hard cock in and out of her mouth. "Pick a hole buddy!" He was smiling rather widely today.

I had to keep this pretence up, I had to be Gerald's best friend in crime as he went through woman after woman. I stepped up behind my eldest sister and slipped a finger into her cunt - it was slippery with her lust and her ass wiggled in delight at my touch.

This wasn't right - she had been programmed to respond to me not Gerald. That means that something had been added to her without my knowledge - and that caused a cold chill up my spin, Amy could not be trusted.

Gerald was holding my sisters very attractive face in both his hands as he pumped himself in and out of her. "You hate when your brother uses you right Amy?"

What the hell was he doing? Gerald looked up and winked at me to be patient. I heard a muffled affirmative from my sister.

"But you get so fucking hot don't you?"

Another muffled reply.

"When he looks at you in 'that' way he can't help but enjoy it. And when he touches you, you get so hot that you can barely stand. You hate him though right? Hate him to your core, especially when he fucks you, shoots come all over your face or makes you crawl around the floor like a bitch dog right Amy?"

No reply this time but I could just make out that her eyes were open wide and looking up at the teenager that was talking while also fucking her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.