Friends Until The End - Cover

Friends Until The End

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When his friend discovers mind-control powers, what is a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"I hope, for her sake, she learns something."

Jane nodded in agreement and shivered in barely contained fear.

Lisa was delighted when I drew her to my lap and began to kiss her lips passionately. Mother sat down beside us and asked half humorously, "Do you think she will poison us?"

I ignored the jab. Amy was cooking supper for us tonight and was doing it rather dutifully - as opposite as that is to her personality.

In a couple moments I came up for air, Lisa out of breath herself and looking almost feverish. Gently I pushed her to the opposite side where mother sat, whom I turned to and pulled half ways over my lap - our lips met and she moaned with pleasure at the attention.

Our kiss lasted rather long, my hand beneath her skirt, her stocking-clad knees wide, as I pumped in and out of her already-wet sex. It was the moaning of my youngest sister that broke the moment for me, opening my eyes to see my sister whimpering and humping a small couch pillow desperately.

Mom spoke first, her eyes looking at the same sight as my own, "Oh the poor dear is horny Liam."

Lisa looked from mother to me and then to my hand disappearing beneath our mother's skirt, her eyes looking half-wild. "Perhaps we should give her something to turn her on mother?"

Mom gave me a playful look, "What did you have in mind my love?"

"Nothing too crazy mom - why don't you push that skirt to your waist and come here and sit on my cock?"

Mother could barely contain her joy, "I would love to honey!" She rushed to comply.

I looked at my desperately humping young sister, "Take your clothing off Lisa." She did so, whimpering in need and without taking her eyes from our mother who was aiming my cock upwards.

Mother pierced herself and cried out with pleasure, her head falling back on her shoulders as my hands held her about the waist so she could not fall. God was she wet.

Lisa's body was unencumbered now - her legs widely spread and her hands working on her pink hairless sex, which was rather wet and excited by the look of things.

Mother was bouncing up and down wildly - her pleasure having taken over from the rest of her senses. Mom orgasmed once before I did - jerking in my arms, screaming out with unrestrained pleasure before my hands restarted her movements. My own orgasmed finally occurred seconds before mother's second - and Lisa's first - the three of us loudly giving tribute to the ancient gods of sex, in the most loud and obnoxious way.

Mom rolled off my lap, not caring that her sex was gaping open or that my seed was dribbling out. Lisa sat panting, her eyes still feasting on all that she could survey.

"What do think Lisa - about our sexy mother?"

Lisa spoke breathlessly, "She is beautiful!"

Mother glowed with pride at the compliment. I laughed in agreement adding, "She is also very wet." Lisa looked from her mother's gaping red swollen sex to my glistening half-hard cock. "Would you do something for me Lisa?"

She did not hesitate, "Of course Liam!"

"Crawl over here and lick my cock clean - our mother has left such a mess."

In answer Lisa rushed to comply, our mother smiling lovingly as her daughter stuck her little tongue daintily upon her brother's dripping shaft. After that first touch, Lisa seemed to have discovered that it was not so scary after all and began to lavishly lick up and down my cock - removing all of mother's discharge while replacing it with her saliva.

I had to gently push my sister away from my cock else I believe she would have licked me until midnight. Removing the remainder of my clothing, I grasped my sisters hand and dragged her to the kitchen for supper - which had to be served soon. Mother was left on her own, removing all but her stockings to follow us moments later.


In the dark that night Mother whispered, "At least it was edible."

I laughed, "Barely." Amy had fried up some grilled cheese and heated up some pea soup from a can. The bread was almost black and the soup was barely lukewarm.

Mother laughed with me. "Well, whatever you did with Amy after you left the house with her this morning changed her for the better."

I thought this was mother's way of asking where we had gone, what had happened. But I was in no mood to relive that hour or so of this day. "What do you think about what we did with Lisa before supper mom?"

"I think Lisa is the luckiest girl alive to have a brother who loves her so much."

"I almost asked her to lick you clean mom."

Mother giggled, squirmed against me and pressed her bare loins into my thigh. "I would have liked that!"

"I can tell!" We both laughed.

The silence lasted about five minutes, neither of us moving but just holding the other, "Mom, have you ever tried anal sex?"

"I haven't, no. But I have thought about it."

"You mean when you masturbate?"

I knew mother smiled, though, of course, I couldn't see her. "Yes. It is one of my prime erogenous zones." Revelations like this no longer surprised me.

"Dad never... ?"

"We didn't do a lot of things Liam." Her voice held little in the way of humour and was rather cold. She seemed to realize whom she was speaking to and followed up diplomatically, "I always thought it was a little kinky and never thought it possible outside fantasy."

"Kinky? You mean like having sex with your son?"

Mom laughed lightly and kissed my nipple, "Naughty boy! After having you inside me, I guess there is not much else that could top that on the kinky scale is there?"

More silence before mother asked, "Would you like to... you know, fuck my ass Liam?" She squirmed again.

"I would like that very much mother."

She sighed and pressed her warm moist loins against my thigh, "When?"

I laughed and patted her bottom, "Go to sleep mother!"


Thursday

I awoke spooning my mother, my cock hard and pressed between the cheeks of her ass. Still half asleep I simply moved my hips and felt it gently ease itself into my mother's slumbering body. I woke rapidly at that point, moving slowly in and out of my mom's cunt - still lubricated from our fun the night before.

I didn't realize she was awake until she turned her head over her shoulder to french kiss me, her ass beginning to thrust back into my hips. It was a lengthy lazy fuck - our minds coming awake after our bodies were already in motion. The room echoed with the sloppy sounds of our soft bodies classing again and again - of a very wet sex being invaded by a hungry cock. I deposited my sperm within my mothers sex with a gasp - her climax, as usual, timed seconds behind my pleasure.

Laying in a lazy state I watched my mother's curvy body wearily slip off the bed and move towards her private bathroom, a parting smile and a wink. Minutes later, hearing the shower running, I left her room - completely naked and uncaring.

Walking past the hallway bathroom I see my youngest sister Lisa sitting naked on the edge of the tub, looking anxiously towards me - her eyes drawn to my soft hanging soiled member. "Lisa, would you go and join mother in her shower - tell her I sent you."

Lisa stood quickly, "Sure Liam." I watched the tight boy-like ass walk away, towards our mother's room with a sigh of regret.

Amy looked up at me as I strode into her room, she only acknowledged my presence with a single raised eyebrow.

"You are skipping school again today."

Amy looked frustrated, crossing her arms over her tee-shirt, and waiting impatiently.

"Lisa will be staying with you. I want you to be nice to her today and I would like you to give some lessons on being sexy." Lisa had always been a tomboy.

Amy looked disappointed and maybe a little bored, "Turn her in to another one of your sex toys?"

I took a breath before my anger rose - Amy always had the ability to make me mad. "How does your ass feel today Amy?"

She suddenly turned white and her hands dropped to her sides, her eyes suddenly looking at the floor between us. "Sore."

"Think about it Amy - I wasn't mad at you yesterday?"

A loud nervous swallow, "I'll do anything Liam, I promise."

I nodded, "Of course you will - because you too are one of my 'sex toys' and don't you ever forget it."

She nodded fearfully in response.


I went to school and, perhaps because I, avoided the gym showers at noon, it was a quiet uneventful day. I even walked back home without any strange confrontation.

Of course the day was far from normal - how it started out, my anticipation on returning to my home.

Mom wasn't back from work when I got home from school but Amy came striding up to me as I was taking off my boots. "Well, I did the best I can with what I had to work with." This was about Lisa of course. "She is very excited to show off a little for you Liam?"

"That would be great - how about telling her I will be in the living room?"

Amy simply nodded and disappeared back to her bedroom. I sat in the living room after getting a bottle of water and sat back with my feet crossed before me. I could get to like this lifestyle!

Lisa came striding into the room on her stocking covered feet looking like something out of a perverts wet dream. Her thin boy-like body was encased in sheer white lace lingerie that hid nothing. Her strong legs with thigh high stockings, the thong almost transparent so that her hairless sex was visible, a belly button length chemise could not hide the fact that her dark brown nipples were puffy with adolescent excitement.

After a lengthy pause, one where I had little doubt that my mouth hung open, Amy just had to break the spell, "She would be wearing heels but she couldn't take a step with them on."

Lisa didn't even seem to hear her older sister. I just asked, "Where did the lingerie come from Amy?"

"Mom left us her credit card so we went shopping this morning."

Even the way Lisa was standing suggested that she was more aware of her body, of what it was doing to me. "You did a great job Amy - really! Lisa, you look fabulous!"

Lisa's smile couldn't be wider. Amy, on the other hand, practically scowled her disgust - was she being jealous of the attention I was given our youngest sibling?

Standing a little too anxiously, I grabbed Lisa's hand and half dragged her giggling the whole time up to mom's room. Once there I threw her on the bed and playfully thumped my chest pretending I was a caveman - Lisa was red of face and laughing with joy and nervousness even as her knees spread widely. My clothes went flying in all directions before I found myself on my stomach between my sister's thin small thighs.

With a sparkle in her eyes, Lisa watched me gently ease the thong to one side before leaning in and kissing her little hairless cunt. It was was beautiful so delicate and so fucking sexy that I was humping into the bed with desire as I began to lick deeper into the groove, it flowering open naturally to expose the pink petals beneath, the thick juice quickly coating everything including my chin and lips.

My sister was whimpering uncontrollably at my actions, her back arched high while her strong youthful legs jerked in the air above my head.

It was my first taste of pussy and I loved it!

Lisa came in a violent explosion of jerking muscles and sweaty flesh, her screams of pleasure echoing through my skull. Only after her descent did I sit up, one hand holding my dripping throbbing member while looking down at that so little hole I had suddenly become so intimate with.

I was not a cavemen at all, crawling around to the top of the bed, I helped my weary but pleased sister onto her side and drew her willing lips to my cock. She took it amateurishly, nervously - moving her face and lips only when I took the initiative to shove my hips back and forth. Her eyes were looking up at me as if waiting for direction in this act, to help her pleasure me. So I grasped her small cute face and grunted for her to suck even as my hips slammed in and out of her mouth. I was rough but I was so passionate, so fucking turned on.

Then I was jerking within that warm moist sucking mouth and Lisa was gagging as my seed hit the back of her throat - I pulled out even as I continued to pump and jerk in climax, the proof of my pleasure ending up on the flesh of my sisters wide-eyed pleased face.


Lisa was a gushing bundle of joy all through supper and into the early evening. As Amy served the food mom prepared, not being allowed to sit and eat with us, the three of us talked.

I was more than a little embarrassed to hear Lisa tell mom, in all its gory details, about receiving her first oral climax. Mom, played it up - asking when I would go down on her! This banter lasted even as the three of us left Amy to clean up the kitchen and to eat, mom and Lisa chatting animately as they moved ahead of me towards mom's bedroom.

We playfully and lazily kissed each other - the girls enjoying my reaction. Our clothing just seemed to disappear - so that all three of us were seated on the bed still kissing, touching each other's intimate parts. Patiently each of the girls took turns sucking my hard cock, mother and daughter playfully and selflessly sharing. Then Lisa and I took one nipple each - sucking mother's teats as if there was milk within them. Lots of moaning, lots of saliva and cunt cream covered our flesh.

Mother positioned Lisa upon her back, legs wide and had me kneel between - using her hand to carefully position my cock along the length of the twelve year-old cunt. It did not do much for me, but Lisa was the first of the night to orgasm, mother kissing her daughters lips, sucking on those small puffy nipples as I dry humped my sister.

We lay on either side of her and lavished kisses and tenderness as the young thing recovered - love in her eyes.

Mother playfully mounted me - her sex far from playful as it was so hot it practically scalded me. Lisa slipped down and watched as mother pleasured herself upon her brothers cock while I spent my time sucking on those dangling teats. Mother continued like this for some minutes, taking her time and fucking herself to orgasm. My sister and I merely spectators to this fantastic sight.

Lisa pushed our exhausted mother onto her back and as I proceeded to lick our mother rather energetically - as if hungry for the cream that only our mother had. Mother awoke from her daze enough to smile as I mounted her chest, pressing those great big tits together and fucking them. Soon Lisa had abandoned her mom's sex to kiss our mother, playfully licking at the moving head of my cock. It became a game, to try and get a kiss or touch wash in before it disappeared into the soft flesh of our mother's breasts.

My orgasm finally came and I allowed it to pump out to coat mothers upper chest, her chin and around her lips. I lay back weary and watched as Lisa licked our mother clean, the two of them sharing my seed by sucking on the others tongues.

Our lazy sexy evening came to a close and I fell asleep between the two most beautiful girls in the world.


Friday

The day started off as normal as I could ask for, at least in this new life of mine. Lisa was sucking me nice and slowly - while mother lay in my arms and gently kissed my face and lips. I simply lay like this, spoilt beyond words until I began to climax - most of which was captured in my sister's hungry mouth.

Mother accompanied me into her shower and washed me - my hardness returning long enough to fuck her against the shower wall for a moment. Teasing her by withdrawing - both of us unsatisfied.

Lisa and Amy shared the breakfast duties and even my eldest sister was in a good mood as we ate our first meal of the day.


Jane found me before the second class of the day to tell me to meet Gerald outside at noon. She looked tired and I realized she too may have had a late night last night - knowing that it could not have been as playful and endearing as my night with Lisa and mom. What lewd acts had she been forced to do?

This just reaffirmed my belief that my decision to assume control of mother and my sisters was justified.

Gerald was again driving his mother's car when I came out of the school - he seemed strangely serious. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He seemed intent on driving and I did not see the need to bother him with questions.

We stopped in back of our families church - an old building with an ancient graveyard out back. "Come on Liam." I followed Gerald not up to the church but to the back door of the adjoining home - the pastor's place.

In another life time Gerald and I used to discuss the merits or lack thereof of all the neighbourhood ladies. One of our favourite MILFs was the pastors well rounded huge-titted wife.

The very same one that answered the door, "Gerald? Liam? Its a school day is there anything wrong?" The typical answer of a wife and mother.

"Aren't you going to let us in?"

She blinked twice before stepping aside, "Of course, please come in."

Perhaps I didn't know the full extent of what was about to happen but I did know that Gerald was adding another notch to his harem. Feeling like I was striding through quicksand I followed my friend into the house, feeling nothing but guilt for what was about to happen.

The door closed behind me.

"Would either of you boys like something to drink?" Ever the polite wife of the pastor.

Instead Gerald came up behind the middle-aged woman and wrapped his hands around her torso, trapping her arms against her as his hands each held a huge covered tit.

"My god - Gerald - what are you doing?"

She seemed more shocked than anything, she was not even trying to struggle as yet. Gerald just ignored her though, confident even now, of his power to control. "I have always loved your big fat tits Melissa!" He shoved her towards the kitchen table and bent her over it - there were tears in hear eyes now but she wasn't struggling. Then Gerald stood up taking his hands from the scared woman and smirked at me. At this point I knew she was already under my friends power - else she would done something to get away from our aggressive intrusions.

"Tell me Melissa, does your husband the pastor like to fuck you?"

She simply let out a loud sob and hid her face in her hands - still bent over the table.

"Tell us - when was the last time the old man fucked that sweet body of yours?"

A sniffle and then her voice, considerably tinier than I ever remember it, "Three months ago."

"Three months! Good god - is he gay? If you were my wife Melissa, you would get stuffed at least once a day."

She stiffened at this - or perhaps it was Gerald's hand now patting her big round ass raised up towards us. "The pastor believes marital relations are to reproduce not for pleasure."

Gerald was laughing silently, winking at me. "What do you believe Melissa?"

She was silent before Gerald's two hands began to ease her skirt up her full shapely thighs. "I enjoy sex but I know its a sin!" She was crying loudly now even as the back of her ass was exposed - covered as it was by white panty and tan hose.

"Yes, I suppose it is a sin - but you can't control yourself can you Melissa - you love a good hard cock don't you?"

She was sobbing into her hands as Gerald tucked her skirt up around her waist, his fingers digging into the elastic waistband of her pantyhose.

"It just makes it more pleasurable if its a sin right? A hard young cock throbbing because it wants you Melissa. I want you Melissa and my cock is hard!"

I thought I heard a stifled mixed with the misery of the thirty nine year old woman.

The panty hose was tight but Gerald was able to drag it to the woman's knees. He then reached up and hooked his fingers into her panties. She broke out, begging loudly, "Please stop - this is wrong - I am married!"

Gerald just laughed that evil malicious laugh and yanked the cotton panty down to mid-thigh - exposing the pale smooth flesh of Melissa's ass. After noticing how white the flesh was or how nicely rounded it was, I was hit by the smell coming from the woman - she was in heat, practically bubbling with lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.