Friends Until The End - Cover

Friends Until The End

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When his friend discovers mind-control powers, what is a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Retreating from my awkward position above my mother, I stood by her bed and began to remove my clothing. This was it right? This was the decision I had made to save her from my demented best friend. But was I turning into something as evil as Gerald?

Mother was seething upon her bed, one hand slipping between her legs, her hips pumping, the other hand having pulled the other strap of her nightie down so as to grope her big fat sexy breasts as they obviously come in pairs. As my hard cock popped out of its confines mother grasped, "Its so beautiful Liam!"

She rolled onto her side facing me, leading up on her elbow she brought her face to my hard cock, her eyes looking from my groin to my eyes and back. Ever so slowly mother opened her mouth and took my penis past those sexy full lips until half of my organ was inside her mouth. Her eyes had closed and she was moaning in delight upon my shaft. It felt nothing less than magnificent.

This was better than my only other encounter, Christine. It held some redeeming qualities like love, desire and patience.

Inside that mouth, mother's tongue massaged as much of my dick as she could reach - her lips gently suctioning while her face moving ever so slowly up and down, in and out. I was looking down at the most delightful of sights - something I had never pictured - my own mom making oral love to my cock.

My hips pumped in time to her slow movements, my hands found her head of hair and messed up her carefully prepared dew. Nothing mattered though, to either of us - mother only wanted to please me - I had been there when Gerald had altered her, changed her from a plain looking lonely middle-aged woman into a seething sex-pot of lust for one man who lived only to please him. And as much as I was enjoying this encounter, she was finding it without comparison the best sex of her life - as she had been conditioned to respond.

The grunts echoing through the room were from me and I felt the familiar tightness of my balls - not long now. Mother must have sensed this as she accelerated her movements, her sucking and tonging. No longer was there patience in her technique but anxious desperation, hunger - she wanted my seed as much as I wanted to give it to her.

Half a minute later, my grunts turning into animal like groans, I gave my own mother her wish - pumping again and again, filling her mouth. My whole life after this moment would never be the same. Mother swallowed loudly, anxiously and did not retreat from my cock until I had stopped spurting, looking up at me almost nervously, "Did I please you Liam?"

I noticed a drop of sperm had escaped her lips and had slid down to mid chin. My god was she beautiful. There before her face was my cock, still hard, she ignoring it to find out if I was pleased. "I want to fuck you now mom." It was why we are here right?

Mother jerked at my use of the word and then nodded her head anxiously. I reached down to scoop up that drop of sperm before slipping it into her lips, she sucking it as if it were the most expensive of chocolate. When my finger disengaged from her sucking lips, mother asked, "How would you like me my love? On my knees, back... anything Liam!"

"On your back please mom." She smiled widely and then dropped back onto the bed, her stocking clad legs raising up in the air, widely spread. Her arms were reached towards me and I thought this was the most obviously of paths in my life as I took the half step and leaned forwards. One of her hands slipped down down and I felt her take my hardness and guide it to that most perfect of places.

Then I was sinking into the hottest wettest sexiest cunt in the world - my mother had taken my virginity in the most lust-filled of ways and I would not have traded this moment for the world. Our noses were nearly touching, our bodies tightly pressed together in the most intimate of ways.

I saw that mother's eyes were filled with tears, "I am so proud of you Liam!" Hands grasped my buttocks holding me against her. "Now fuck me lover!"

My hips began to move on their own initiative - as if eons of evolution were behind them, the act of fucking, the most natural of acts in the world, regardless with whom. What I noticed first was the voluptuous movement of the sexy pale body beneath me - everything seemed to dance, bounce, wiggle and jerk - and I loved it. The stocking clad legs and wrapped about my waist and one my hands slipped up and down her thighs to her calves, enjoying the flesh-warmed smooth nylon. The next thing I noticed was the sounds, chaotic and lust-filled - most echoing from between our legs, plunging cock into slippery wet cunt - mother gasping and moaning almost as background accompaniment - our thighs slapping together - the bed squeaking - one of mother's hands slapping the bed. She was rapidly moving beyond reason, her back arched so that her soft belly pressed into my own, her eyes tightly clenched and her mouth open widely, her hips moving anxiously against my own, little muscles inside her sex milking me.

How could any coupling after this compare?

What I have seen of Gerald to date was but a pale comparison to this moment in my life.

One of mother's hands was holding the back of my head, almost tenderly stroking the hairs at my neck as I pumped in and out of her body. She gasped out with difficulty, "I am almost there Liam - fill me up my love!"

There was no boundaries, no time-line - this was my moment and I had finally resolved to enjoy it, take it for all that it was worth.

My cock erupted for the final time that night deep inside my mother, effectively changing me forever. The slash of sperm inside her body set off her own climax, jerked loudly beneath me. Our sweaty bodies collapsed to the bed facing each other on our sides - exhausted. Lips kissed my face tenderly as a hand found and drew up the duvet to cover us.

Little whispers, "No one has ever made me feel so alive Liam - I love you so much." Her hands drew my sweaty brow to her full bosoms and held me tenderly. One of my hands lazily rolled around my mother's waist and ended up cupping one of her generous buttocks even as sleep overtook me.


Tuesday

Next morning I awoke in my mother's bed, her warm voluptuous body holding my own. My eyes blinked open to find her looking at me almost shyly, "Morning Liam."

I sat up and away from my mom, yawning and stretching, my eyes noticing that she no longer wore that slinky nightie but only her white thigh high stockings.

She was looking nervous, "Any regrets about last night?"

My hand reached out to grope one of her large breasts, "Not one mother, you?"

A smile crept into her face, her eyes looking almost relieved, "I know it was wrong Liam but I don't care, I love you and want to make you happy."

"Even though this would never have happened if Gerald hadn't changed how you think?" My hand slipped from her hanging breast up over her soft raised waist and hip.

She thought for a few seconds, "However we ended here I would not trade what happened last night for anything in the world." Mother suddenly turned a shade of red and her eyes could not meet mine as she continued, "I've never felt that alive before, felt that sexy - without a doubt it was the best sex of my life."

This would have meant more to me if I had not known Gerald had also conditioned this into her. I contained my sigh and changed the subject, "What about the girls mom?"

Mother again looked at me, "I don't care what happens to Amy Liam, but please take care of Lisa."

Her response surprised me on several levels, "You don't care what happens to Amy?"

My mom shrugged, "She and I agreed to part ways years ago Liam - she gets what she deserves." Wow, this means that Amy was thought of as a bitch not only by me but by our mom too.

"And Lisa is surely too young mom?" I recalled the little show that was scheduled for that weekend and dreaded it.

"You would be surprised Liam - she is a lot like you in many ways." Mom leaned over and tenderly kissed my lips, "And I love you beyond words."


I preceded mother by about a minute as I strolled into the kitchen to find Lisa cleaning up her cereal dish. She looked up at my entrance and with a smile, "Morning Liam."

Mother came in and kissed her daughter on the check and then moved about the kitchen to make coffee. She was wearing her old terrycloth bathrobe and I could see that she had removed her stockings, as she stood in bare feet.

Lisa brought me some orange juice and poured herself a refill before mother joined us with her morning cup of coffee. All there of us sat in silence for a couple minutes, each not looking at the other. It was Lisa that broke the silence, "Amy was pretty angry this morning, she broke a plate in the sink."

Mother frowned and strode angrily to the counter to look in the sink. "Do you know what got into her this time?" Amy was often in various moods - rarely good for the rest of us.

Lisa blushed at that moment and I knew what it was about, if not the details. "I woke up last night and found her listening at your door mom."

Mom sighed and came back to the table to sit down, looking at her youngest daughter carefully. "She heard Liam and I having sex?"

Lisa nodded, starring at her orange juice. "I shouldn't have said anything - its none of my business."

Mom looked towards me, "Did Gerald 'condition' Amy too Liam?"

I nodded.

"What about Lisa?"

"Not yet mom..."

"... but its only a matter of time." Mother sighed and turned back to her daughter, who was now looking back and forth between mother and I in confusion. "Honey, Liam and I have something to tell you and it may upset you."

"Its okay mother, I want to know?" She probably did - her mom and brother were having sex while her older sister was spying on us.

Then mother explained in a calm voice how Gerald had controlled her and Amy - that it was I that was the focus of this heightened desires and that she had placed her total trust in me to protect us. Her speech, so logically spoken, warmed my heart - making me love her all the more.

Lisa turned towards me and I thought she was about to break out laughing, that this was all some kind of demented joke - its what I would probably have done - but to her credit she then nodded and reached out to take my hand. Mother seeing this took her daughters hand in one of her own, my free one in hers. Tears started to well up in mom's face and Lisa noticed, pulling her hands from ours.

"I didn't tell you - but when I caught Amy outside your door, she was playing with herself." Mom quickly flushed, but the news did not come as any surprise to me. Lisa turned towards me and asked shyly, "What do you think Gerald will make me do Liam?"

Both sets of eyes looked at me expectantly, "I am not sure." I lied. "But I will try and protect you from the worst of it sis - I promise." This time Lisa's eyes welled up with tears.


I found Gerald at the mall about mid morning - Tuesday, a school day, but what did a mind-controller care about that.

As I was striding up to him his face broke out with pleasure, "You did her - you stud!" Hiding my dislike I sat across from him and stole a fry. "Was it good?" He leaned over the table anxiously.

"It was better than I could ever have imagined." It was true after all.

He sat back proud of himself, "Did I not tell you buddy? Old cunt is the best. Oh sure, the young ones look good on the arm - but for a good ride in the sack, find a nice soft woman to keep you warm. Huh?"

I laughed with him, not as forced as I would have thought.

"I have to thank you Gerald - I mean, you are the best friend a guy could ask for."

We high fived over the fries and Gerald smugly added, "I wouldn't have it any other way buddy."

"I wanted to ask you something - so there is no misunderstanding." Gerald motioned for me to continue with his ketchup covered fry. "I think we should both agree about the ladies we have... I just don't want to make you mad if I go for one of yours?"

He looked at me carefully for nearly three fries, "You want her for yourself don't you buddy?" His face was serious for less than two seconds before breaking into a grin and barking out in laughter, "No problem Liam - I understand really!" He leaned in and dropped his voice, "I mean I can't picture another guy with my mom - not even you."

I allowed my pleasure to show through, "Thanks Gerald - I was worried that you would think I'm hording or something."

A few fries later, "And Lisa?"

I looked at him carefully, could he read minds too? "I'd like that - yes, Lisa too."

His smile slowly faded, "What about that show with Sara this weekend?"

My heart was thumping and I feared for our very lives, but I had considered this already and knew where to draw the line, "Just the two of them? I think it sounds incredibly hot."

Gerald was looking into my eyes for almost a minute before his smile returned, "Sounds like we will have a good time."

I laughed, "I know I will!"


A couple hours later Gerald spoke up from behind the wheel of his mother's car, "There she is."

I nodded, dread filling me but I felt so powerless, so out of my depth. Opening the door as planned I stepped out onto the pavement and waved to my youngest sister. Lisa's face lite up when she saw me but darkened again when she saw who I was with. "Hi Lisa - Gerald and I wanted to know if you needed a drive home?" I reached out to hold her hand and winked, she looked suddenly pale and forced a brave smile towards me.

"Hi Gerald. When did you get your drivers license?" Lisa slipped into the back seat, throwing her book bag on the floor behind the other seat.

Gerald laughed almost evilly, "I don't... at least not yet, but mom doesn't mind me using her car."

I got back into the front passenger seat and looked over my shoulder to see my sister looking very scared but trying to be brave.

Gerald pulled the car out from the curb and drove away with a squeal of tires. He looked into his rear-view mirror, "Sit back Lisa we are going to have a little talk."

I didn't have the nerve to look at my sister at that moment and felt like crying, turning to look out the side window while biting my bottom lip painfully.

"Have you started to masturbate Lisa?"

A few seconds pause and then a distant, "Yes."

"I suppose you have never seen a real cock before?"

"I have."

Gerald slapped my thigh playfully and when I turned back towards him he winked and said, "This is just too easy huh buddy?"

I dare not say a word, and just smirked in response, surprised at my sisters revelation. Was she a slut like our older sister?

"Who's cock have you seen Lisa?"

"Liam's."

What?

"Have you been sneaking peaks at your brother you naughty girl?"

"Yes I have." This was said so soberly that it all felt eerie watching my sisters most private of thoughts being exposed.

"What do you think of your brother Liam Lisa?"

She was silent for half a minute, "I love him, he is my brother."

"Is he the one you think about when you play with yourself?"

I felt that I knew the answer before it was spoken, my young sister always seeming to enjoy being around me, wanting to just be near me sometimes.

"Yes he is."

"In fact, I bet your cute little pussy gets wet just thinking about him doesn't it Lisa?" No answer but a shuffling in the back seat - I dare not look, hating to have to put my sister into this demented position.

"And you love to make your big brother happy don't you Lisa?" Evidently he was taking the same path as he had with mom.

"Yes I do."

"In fact, it turns you on just to be near him, to make him happy right Lisa?"

More shuffling, evidently my young sister was feeling nervous. And of course she should - she was only 12 years old and mind controlled or not, she was being ordered to think sexually about her brother.

"I have always loved Liam."

Gerald looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up. "I know you do Lisa - but its more than that isn't it?"

Shuffling behind me, "I have wanted to marry him since I was a little girl."

She was still a little girl but I bit my tongue and said nothing.

Gerald laughed and smacked the steering wheel, obviously enjoying this humiliating experience. "'Marriage' is for little girl fantasies Lisa, no, you want to more you want to be your big brothers slave, his sex slave. Right?"

A small, "Okay."

"And sex slaves do everything their masters want right? They get turned on if their masters are pleased. Nothing in life matters as much as making your brother happy... no matter what he asks. Do you agree Lisa?"

I turned my head at that second, shocked at the path that Gerald had taken it - though realizing that it really wasn't that much different that mom or even Amy. My sister Lisa's innocent round face looked right at me and said firmly, "Yes, I agree."

My house was just the next block and Gerald pulled up in front of it - my sister and I opening our doors to slip out of the car. Gerald gave me a parting laugh, "She is all yours buddy - enjoy!"

I felt miserable.


When mom came to my room and closed the door her pleased face turned into concern - only now realizing I had not asked her here for more play but that something was bothering me. So I had her sit down on my bed next to me and I told her about meeting Gerald this morning and then picking up Lisa and what he had done to her.

I was feeling guilty and mother sat in silence for a few minutes in thought. "What would have happened if you hadn't asked for Lisa to be exclusively yours Liam?"

Sighing, "Gerald would have liked nothing better than to include her into his sick little group parties." I told mom about Christine and what Gerald had her doing this week - she had to suck off twenty different guys each day, swallowing each of their sperm so as to improve her technique. He had told me about this before picking up Lisa.

Mother turned pale. "He has no boundaries does he?"

Nodding negatively, I really thought Gerald had already gone too far but I knew if he thought something was going to be fun he would do it.

More silence.

"I am not the most attractive woman my age am I Liam?"

Strangely this question made me uncomfortable.

She squeezed my hand on her lap to reassure me, "No honey, its okay - the mirror doesn't lie. I am overweight and rather plain looking. Your father left me for a younger woman and that really hurt. The truth hurts. If you had not chosen to help me and your sister what sick things would Gerald have me do? I don't doubt he would tire of me rather quickly and use me in ways that would be less than pleasurable." Without any comment I nodded in agreement that this would have been probable - I'm already seeing similar actions towards others girls of his 'harem'. "In you Liam, I have a young man who loves and cares for me. I think you are even attracted to me and I don't need Gerald's mind control to get excited about that. I really enjoyed what we did last night and I know it wasn't all my own thoughts but I don't regret a thing."

My eyes were teary as they looked up into mothers comforting eyes.

"I've known Lisa has had a crush on you for a long time and its sad that she will have to grow up faster that she should but I am glad that its with you."

I could not help it my face moved gently forwards and I was kissing my mother, her lips welcoming the touch. Even as my tongue slips into her mouth she was moaning with pleasure. Her thighs spread as my hand slips between to find her without panties - hot wet and ready. Mother was already humping her hips as my fingers moved in and out of her body. We fell back onto my bed and my free hand fumbled with my pants, allowing my hardness to pop out. Then suddenly I was above her, inside her and my hips shoving my cock in and out of my mother's willing body, her feet waving above me, her hands stroking my messy hair and shoulders. With a loud groan I deposited my sperm deep within my parents body, her flesh jerking randomly to her own climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.