Friends Until The End - Cover

Friends Until The End

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When his friend discovers mind-control powers, what is a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

My dreams were the most lewd and descriptive of my life - mother was stripping before me, but strangely, never seemed to become naked - my sister Amy was sucking my hard penis, taking her mouth off just long enough to order, "come over my face nerd" - Lisa was sitting next to me, my hand between her thin thighs, rubbing her hairless wet hot crack as she moaned and watched our mother strip. I kept hearing Gerald say, "any woman... anything you want...".

I awoke in the darkness of my room, sweaty and painfully hard. I haven't decided if I was in heaven or hell. My mouth was dry and my lips felt swollen. So I sat up, swinging my bare feet to the floor and holding my head in my hands.

I could do it - I could go to Amy or mom right now, get a blow job to help me sleep, or fuck them and finally loose that stigma of being a virgin finally.

But perhaps I should just jerk off - like I did last night after watching Sara play with herself. When I did it, I wasn't sure if it was the sight of Gerald's little sister climaxing with her fingers inside her own body or his mother sitting across from us, clenching her knees, nipples hard, shivering with desire.

The house was silent - dark. I slipped from my room and made my way down the hallway to the kitchen, getting a glass of water to quench my parched throat. While drinking I saw that there was a small light in the living room and walked the few meters to see mom sitting on the couch, beneath the single light, reading a thick book.

She jumped at my entrance, "Oh Liam honey - you startled me!" She caught her breath and closed her book after marking the page with a marker. "Couldn't sleep honey?" She looked concerned - ever the parent.

I looked at her then and wondered what it would be like to actually have intercourse with her. Plain of face, looking her age of forty two years. She wore a long thick white cotton nightie that hid her from neck to ankle, her legs curled up beneath her as she read.

Mother shifted beneath my silent scrutiny, and I recalled how Gerald had commanded her to feel excitement when I looked at her. I turned away and moved to sit across from mom in the chair.

The silence was thick but I kept my eyes looking into the shadows to the side of the room. Why did Gerald put me in this position - I never asked him to do this? A movement caught my eye and I looked up to see mom loosen two of her buttons on the front of her nightie - exposing her bare cleavage beneath.

Those nipples were hard now - obvious even in this dim light. Its not your fault mother? Stop it please!

When my eyes rose, I found mother wearing a soft smile just for me - her eyes glinting strangely. "Is there anything I could do to make you happy honey?"

Was it my imagination or had she pushed her chest further forwards towards me? "Do you miss dad mom?"

Her brow furled before she answers, "I do... sometimes."

"Why don't you date mom?"

She shifted uncomfortably in her half upright position. "Thats complicated honey."

I just looked at her - saw her shift, this time it was not from being uncomfortable.

She blurted out, "Your father leaving hurt me - I couldn't trust men any more."

I nodded as if I understood - but I didn't. Nor did I want to know the specifics about my parents sex life. "But you had sex with someone three years ago... ?"

She nodded, looking embarrassed as well as uncomfortable and strangely excited, "He... lets just say he was a mistake that I never wanted to make again."

"So you stopped with men completely."

Nodding almost sad now, "Yes."

I had nothing else I wanted to say - that I could say. How does a teenage boy ask his adult mother regarding sexual matters anyways?

The silence was probably too much for her and she blurted out almost anxious, releasing me from the responsibility of starting the conversation, "I get more pleasure by myself than any man ever gave me!"

What could I say, 'too bad'? "I never realized girls did 'it' too, until only recently mom." Well, 'recently' was about a year ago - since then, it was always one of my hottest fantasies.

Mom was nodding, "Oh yes, 'girls' do 'it' too Liam." She then giggled almost adolescently, "I do it more now than I ever did when I was your age."

My mouth was dry again and I recalled the half filled glass of water in my hand. After taking a gulp, which did not seem to do anything for my parched state I continued, "When did you start mom?"

Mom looked up at the ceiling and frowned in thought, "I was about Lisa's age when I started experimenting."

I wish she hadn't spoke my younger sister name, reminding me of the event in only a weeks time.

"I recall how sensitive I was 'down there' and how good it felt, but I was about twelve when I began playing with myself." She giggled again and her eyes returned to me, "Are you sure you want to hear all this honey? You are not weirded out or anything?"

I looked mom right in the eye and said, "I love listening to you talk about playing with yourself mom." I was hundred percent serious - perhaps it would be better that our conversation was not about sexual matters, this discussion was more intimate than I can remember between us. Mom has always been the busy, weary woman - the single mom to three kids.

Mom shivered violently and moaning deep down in her throat before she replied with a raspy voice, "I love making you happy Liam."

"I know you do mom." Anything I wanted, at any time - I recalled.

"Do you honey... you know, masturbate frequently?"

I nodded, thankful for the dim light so that my embarrassment would not be too obvious on my burning cheeks.

She nodded knowingly, "Boys do it a lot at your age." I normally did it about twice a day - Gerald used to admit to about three to four times on average a day.

The silence lengthened and we just looked at each other. I felt almost dizzy with power - this isn't right. I stood and took two strides before mom sat forwards and asked anxiously, nervously, "Would you like to watch me play with myself Liam - would that make you happy?" Her words effectively stopped me in my tracks.

It was my turn to shiver with excitement - my penis began to harden in my pyjama bottoms. Mom's eyes did not miss anything, and she licked her lips almost as if she were hungry. "I don't know whats come over me today honey - mommy is feeling positively in heat when I think about you." She was almost whispering. "I want to make you happy - I would do anything you wanted Liam, anything!" She hissed that last word, slipping her bare feet from beneath her to the floor below - watching me anxiously.

I stood there swaying with uncertainty - run I told my feet silently, but I did not move, my eyes turned to my physically and mentally excited mother, my hard penis wanting her.

"I know I'm old honey. I know I shouldn't feel this way about my own son. But believe me when I say that I've never felt so brazen before - so sure about anything." She took a lengthy loud swallow before continuing, "Please Liam, I beg you, just sit for a couple more minutes? If... if I disgust you, I promise never to bother you again?"

My heart was pounding so hard that it hurt my chest and sounded loud to my ears. Without a conscious thought my feet turned and strode back to my chair - my ass lowering to sit in the familiar seat. I already knew I would not be 'disgusted'.

Mom as smiling happily, and had waited until I was seated and looking at her before she slowly reached the low hem of her nightie and worked it up to her neck. It took some doing, lifting her bottom from the couch, her hands trembling so violently.

The cotton garment fell to the floor already forgotten and mother sat back against the couch and spread her knees a few centimetres. She whispered almost to herself, "Mommy was so hot after Gerald explained how you liked me to dress this morning I brought myself off in the car outside the mall today. I never felt so alive... or naughty!"

Her bare feet rose and she bent her knees to hook her heels into the edge of the couch - this effectively spread her thighs wide. I took in the sight of my naked parent for the very first time and felt like a drowning man seeing the rescue boat. She was so pale, so soft in body - but it was nothing but good! Curves and more curves, dark wrinkled nipples, soft quivering inner thighs and breasts. Her age in her face, stretch marks on her stomach and thighs, her lower breasts. I always thought of her as ancient - and to me and my friends, she was. But at this very moment in time, she was the sexiest thing I've ever encountered. Much more exciting than even Gerald's younger sister Sara had been as I had watched her.

Mother's trembling hands slipped over her abundant pale soft flesh - one eventually making for a heavy hanging breast, the other between her legs and the glistening pinkness there. "I knew from that moment on that there wasn't another man alive that I felt this way about - who could turn me on like this, who could ask anything of me and I would do everything in my power to make you happy."

A finger slipped into the glistening flesh and came back out covered in female slim. I was fascinated to watch mother bring that finger to her mouth and suck it clean before returning it to her sex.

"Any hole Liam - any time - any place. I am yours my love, body, soul and mind!" Her eyes captured my own, "I never told anyone before that I just love the taste of myself. Do you find that odd?"

Mother did not wait for an answer, two fingers slipped deep and mother gasped with pleasure, her back arching off the couch while her eyes clasping shut momentarily.

At that point I no longer existed for mom, I was sure. Her toes wiggled and clenched, her calves tight, her thighs quivered, her hips shook as she pumped herself up off the couch, her white soft breasts dancing upon her chest - mother was a delicious sight and my hands quivered to touch myself. I was hard, painfully throbbing against my pyjama bottoms - a large wet spot revealing the leakage I was producing.

She would do this two finger pumping thing - in and out of her very pink very sloppy wet sex, before bringing those fingers up to her lips to suck clean and dropping the other hand to continue. Alternately she would use the free hand to ravage her clitoris rubbing it surprisingly hard. Infrequently those wet fingers went to one of the hard winkled nipples dancing on her chest as she moved, twisting and yanking on it almost violently.

Mother was making noises that I've never heard in my life - grunting and mile-long-sighs that caused my dick to jerk painfully. She was gasping as if she could not breath - her mouth wide unless she was sucking her fingers clean.

Then she did something surprising, moving the newly cleaned fingers not down to her clitoris to her nipples as I had half expected, but around her waist so that I saw the index finger tease her own wrinkled clenching anus.

It was at that point I climaxed in my bottoms - pumping again and again so that the hot seed filled the front of my pyjama bottoms. I was gasping as mother suddenly arched her back completely off the couch, and with two fingers in her vagina another in her anus, she screamed out in orgasm the likes of which I shall never forget.

Never again could I look at her as simply a parent, as a sexless person who could direct my life.

The both of us just sat there - mother slowly opening her eyes to look at me, look down at the obvious wet spot in my pyjama bottoms. I should be embarrassed but I wasn't - I wasn't the one naked, the one that had begged to put on a show. Sure she had no self-control - Gerald had forced this moment, had changed how my home will forever function. How will I ever look on mother and not remember this night?

Mother's feet dropped back to the floor and she suddenly looked almost embarrassed, "I've never done that in front of anyone before Liam." Her eyes studying the spot on the front of my cotton bottoms - she knew I had enjoyed what I had witnessed.

My voice was raspy to my own ear but I heard myself say, "You were beautiful mom, really."

Her eyes rose and her lips widened into a pleased smile, "From you Liam, that makes me happier than you can imagine."

The way her eyes were looking at me like that - wide open and almost innocent and submissive. They said, take me I am yours.

I felt the stirrings between my legs and stood up quickly to leave - mother's eyes watching me with disappointment. The scent of her self enjoyment so thick that it filled my head and my thoughts for the rest of the evening.


Sunday

The next day was Sunday and as odd a day as I have ever had.

I went through the day looking at mom, she looking at me. She wore a short loose skirt, bare legs and a tee-shirt that revealed no brassiere beneath. Whenever she was near, and she frequently found some reason to do so, she touched me - innocently to the naked eye perhaps, but lingering touches, eyelashes flashing, nipples hard. Anything, anytime and even any hole she had said.

I felt cursed - knew this was wrong but hated how my body trembled when she touched me. I had truly loved watching her last night and had gone to bed wishing I was not alone - laying awake thinking all I had to do was return to my parent to find her with arms and legs wide open inviting.

Amy, on the other hand, was the one that started this freaky day with a bang - no not that kind. I mean she came to my room just after I had showered and stood in my open doorway and loudly asked if I wanted a blow job. My first thought was fear that Lisa or mom would have heard her but then I looked at my sister closely. She was standing with hands on her hips, a put out look on her face and an irritated curl to her lip. She was being a bitch even now.

I had been there when Gerald had told her she will not be able to enjoy sex without thinking about me and I knew that bothered her. She was here because she needed me - she needed something from me, her dorky young brother was the only one who could bring sexual pleasure in her life.

I could do it - I could sit at the end of my bed and Amy would kneel between my legs and suck me off. Hell, she would do it as often as I wanted. Even in our wildest fantasies, Gerald and I had never considered Amy, or any other girl, to be so available I wanted to see my eldest sister naked, I wanted to compare her hard body to that of our mothers oddly enough.

But it was that look, the body language that pissed me off, had always pissed me off. "Get out of my room Amy."

She looked surprised to be denied, and then angry. Imagine, her dorky virgin brother denying her anything - I should imagine she thinking!

I thought to punish her, "If I want a blow job from you I will tell you."

She humphed and then rushed out of my room furious.

My day never got any better after that point.

Only with Lisa did I find some level of normalcy - so that when I asked her to play a game of monopoly, she was surprised and very pleased to be included. Normally she was the little sister - I put up with her more than desired her presence.

Half ways through the game, me having just put the first hotel on the board, she leaned over and asked carefully, "Do you think mom is acting weird this weekend?"

I looked up from the board, trying hard to wear a poker face, "What do you mean?"

Lisa just looked at me in surprise for a couple seconds and then blurted out, "You mean you don't notice how she has been looking at you?"

Recall that Lisa hadn't been placed under any sort of control yet - this strangeness in my life was also happening to hers, if only peripherally. With plenty of self control I answered negatively, "No I haven't."

She made a face only a teenage girl would make, part confusion part disgust, "You must have noticed how she was dressing today Liam?"

I have. "You mean in shorts? Sure. Nothing wrong with that."

Lisa sighed, "Skirt and no bra." She said this like it was supposed to mean something.

"Really?" I pretended interest. "I never noticed."

She rolled her eyes a final time, "Boys!" Her hand dropped the dice.

It was only that evening, with Lisa already in bed asleep and Amy still out on her date when mother came to my room. I had resolved all day to ignore her overtures, her bedroom eyes, the offer obvious. But here in the silence of our home, it was more difficult.

"Lisa's light is out... could I do anything for you Liam?" She stepped into my room, revealing her lack of clothing - a single man's shirt, only buttoned half way from the bottom - all legs and cleavage, her hair teased.

I could already smell the scent of her sex and it caused a shiver to run through me.

Already my cock was hardening in my boxer shorts.

It suddenly hit me, how do you tell your mother to climb into your bed? I hadn't the brazen heart that Gerald seemed to have developed along with his powers. I wanted to lay naked with my mother - to feel her soft warm flesh against my own - to tell her that it wasn't her fault, that it was something that Gerald did to her but that if she would help me, we could not pass that deviant line.

Instead Amy arrived back home at that moment, hearing the distant door open and close distantly. Mother didn't even seem to notice so I spoke up, "Amy is home mom - you better go to your room."

Mother sighed and then nodded, turning to leave but pausing to look over her shoulder, "You know that you can come to me at any time right Liam?"

She just stood there waiting for an answer so I blurted out, "Of course mom. Just go to bed!"

Mom smiled at my affirmative answer and giggled before disappearing down the dark hallway.

Seconds later my eldest sister passed my open door, looking in and snarling to see me looking back. She cursed under her breath and made for her room.

I shrugged and followed, her door still open when I arrived. She looked up and curled her lip in disgust but didn't say anything and started to strip. I watched her tight revealing clothing disappear until she stood in a lace bra and panty set - placing her hands on her thin hips, she snarled in my direction, "You want to see me naked is that it?"

I didn't even have time to respond before she moved, the panties first and then the bra - suddenly standing naked again looking at me with disgust. "Hottest body you will ever see isn't it geek?"

This whole day had been a temptation, the devil presenting me with tasty morsels that I dreaded to eat. To hear my sister bitch at me right here and now, especially knowing what I know, I simply lost it.

"Didn't enjoy your date Amy?"

Her face flushed quickly and she spun away from me. Her body was, indeed, the hottest thing I've ever seen - hard, firm, perfect. Unfortunately it belonged to this bitch who loved making my life miserable from the earliest of my memories.

So I never pulled back on my attack, "I bet you tried everything to get off didn't you - but nothing worked did it?"

She turned her head towards me, her face red but her eyes blazed in anger.

"I bet you screamed at your poor date - blaming him for not pleasing you. Was it a guy this time Amy? I bet he never calls again - no one wants to fuck a nympho that can't get off."

Amy hissed threateningly, almost like a cat.

I turned to leave the bitch alone when she barked, "You fucking prick!"

Looking over my shoulder I saw my sisters face suddenly alter, from anger to worry to a forced calm before running to me on her bare feet. Her hands came up and encircled my arm, hugging it against her firm warm hard flesh. "I'm sorry Liam - I've been beastly to you haven't I?" With no response she continued, the sweetness of her act dripping with forced falsehood, "Perhaps I could make it up to you properly?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.