Friends Until The End - Cover

Friends Until The End

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When his friend discovers mind-control powers, what is a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

There was a young tenor named Springer,
Got his testicles caught in a wringer.

He hollered in pain,

As they rolled down the drain,
"There goes my career as a singer!"

I had the impression that Gerald had been avoiding me these last three weeks. At the same time I had also been hearing things that made me think something was strangely different, if not wrong.

It just was not like him to ignore me like this - not returning my calls, even skipping out on school. At one point I was worried that something terrible had happened, perhaps Gerald had an accident - but his mother had assured me over the phone that everything was fine, just great she had said with a little extra enthusiasm in her voice than I was used too, and that her son was busy is all. It sounded strangely contrived, his mother odd - in retrospect.

When the rumour mill around school finally came my way and I heard that Gerald was dating the hottest girl in school, Christine, I knew there was something terribly wrong. The fact that I had been excluded from his life these last weeks, becoming an instant outsider to these rumours for example, hurt.

Only when I was exiting a burger joint at the mall and happened upon Gerald who stood face to face with a senior, the football team captain. The guy's name was Jamie and he was at least a head taller and half as much wider than Gerald - but my friend stood glaring in anger up at the larger older teenager.

Several things registered in that moment - Christine looking frightened behind Gerald, looking as gorgeous as ever, three of Jamie's friends stood behind him. The crowd was parting, already scenting trouble about to explode.

I rushed up to the scene, perpendicular to my good friend, and gasped out, "Don't do this Jamie?" A useless gesture to be sure, Jamie could pound the two of us just as easily as one.

Gerald did something totally out of character, his face softened into a smile as if what I had said was a big joke, turned to me and spoke confidently, "Don't worry Liam, its all under control."

I knew then something was terribly wrong. Thinking back to that moment, I knew this was the true turning point in my life.

At that second I heard Jamie gasp in surprise, all eyes turning to look at his face and then following his eyes to his lap. There, rapidly spreading, was a dark circle dampening his jeans - obviously urine. My god, the football captain just fucking peed himself!

Gerald spoke, again confidently, "I didn't realize I was that scary Jamie?"

Then Christine started to giggle, trying to suppress it as eyes moved from that wet crotch to the pretty girl. It was enough to break the tension.

Jamie did the wise move, turned and rushed from our sight. His three buddies looking at each other confused and embarrassed, eventually followed.

I turned to Gerald, about to tell him how lucky he was when he calmly spoke, "I told you I had it covered."


Christine dropped us off in front of Gerald's place and I watched still a little shocked as my buddy passionately kissed the best looking girl in our school. She moaned and kissed him back.

This was for fucking real!

She drove off leaving us on the sidewalk.

Gerald followed the expensive car until it was out of sight and added, "She isn't as great a fuck as she looks Liam."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. Christine was the hottest girl in our school for many reasons - looks of course, the big tits helped, and she was dating Jamie the hottest guy in school until a few days ago, was seventeen and a senior and had a father that was filthy rich. Up until this moment I would have assumed that Gerald was still the virgin that I have always known him as - it was our one re-occurring conversation, girls and sex - or the lack thereof. It was also one of those things that drew us together as friends - the two nerds that would probably have to buy a hooker to loose our virginity as no sane girl would give it to us willingly.

Gerald turned and started towards his house, me rushing to follow. "What the hell is going on Gerald?"

My best friend turned his head to smile at me over his shoulder but didn't say anything as he fished out his keys. The door opens and he shouts out, "I'm home!" I follow him into his house and watch as he closes the door behind me, carefully locking it securely.

Gerald's mom comes walking around the corner with a pleased smile on her face. She is wearing, as far as I can see, nothing but her cooking apron and her glasses - which, from the front hid much of everything but suggests anything. Like her son she was short and had bad eyes, unlike him, she was well rounded, chubby but may have been considered cute back when she was our age.

Gerald smiled at his mom, "Liam will be staying with us for supper mom - is there enough?"

Theresa, his mother, turned her pleasant smile towards me and nodded. "Of course honey. Hello Liam, how are you?" The casual nature of our conversation was alien enough to startle me - since she was effectively naked before her son and I.

Gerald interrupted before I could phantom an answer, "Go back to the kitchen mom and leave us alone until supper is ready. Where is Sara?"

"She is at her friends house. She said you gave her a task to do?" Theresa looked questioningly at her son, making sure her thirteen year old daughter wasn't doing anything wrong. I remember Gerald's mom as the harsh disciplinarian, rarely smiled and always found fault in everything. This simply could not be the same woman standing before me!

Gerald grinned widely, "She is. Now go mom." It was, very oddly, a command rather than a request.

Theresa took it with a parting smile, turning so that her nude backside was exposed as she strode from the foyer.

I just stood mute, my mouth open in shock - the image of that round soft ass moving as Gerald's mother Theresa strode back to the kitchen burned into my consciousness. It was my buddies chuckle that brought me back, "Wild huh?"

I followed him downstairs to the family room - where the video games were set up. He plugged in one of our favourite multi-player first-person shooter game and turned it on. Neither of us reached for a controller.

There were things to be said.

"What the fuck is going on Gerald?"

Another chuckle, he holding his hand up as if to calm me - had I been talking loudly? "Just relax - I'll share."

Share? I shook my head as if that would clear out the cobwebs of confusion. It hadn't.

"Remember how I've been researching that ancient text online?" A nod, Gerald was always into some odd project or another. "The one from ancient Egypt? Well I cracked the code."

He wasn't making any sense. "The 'code'?" What had this to do with the strange things going on this last hour?

His turn to nod, "To control minds."

From his look, he was waiting for me to break out laughing. I didn't. Not after seeing the incredible scenes in the last hour. "Christine?" A nod. "Jamie?" A chuckle. "Even your mom?" A mischievous smile, his eyes looking at me carefully.

"More as well."

Upstairs a door opened and quick footsteps echoed through the floor, it had to be Gerald's younger sister Sara returning home. "Even Sara?"

His smile was dangerous now - so foreign from the guy I had known most of my life. "Oh yes - she was my first."

"You've had sex with her?" Saying this even felt odd.

A smug grin, "Numerous times - she has lots of energy!" He barked out laughing but stopped when I didn't join in.

"What about your dad?"

The grin disappeared and Gerald shrugged, "He is happy. I got him a pretty thing from the office to shack up with. He and mom weren't doing 'it' anyways." It was the first spark of an emotion that I would classify as guilt. Obviously my friend was having sex with his mother as well.

This was all too incredible to believe if I hadn't seen that bare ass walking away from me. Could all this be true? My heart was thumping so quickly I was difficult to think.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier - but I wasn't sure how you would react?"

React to the news that your best buddy was some kind of freak that could control peoples minds - have sex with his own mother and sister let alone the hottest girl in school? How should I react?

"And things have been a little crazy I'll admit. I've been busy." He leaned in and whispered as if sharing a conspiracy, "And sex is much better than we ever imagined Liam. I can't get enough of it!"

"Gerald honey? Liam? Supper time boys."

He was out of his seat and rushing upstairs before I even translated his mother's call through the fog that was my brain. I went up the stairs to the dining room to find Theresa still wearing only her white kitchen apron and her stylish glasses placing a bowl of steaming carrots on the table. She turned and smiled at me as I entered and I felt my face flush with shame - had she caught me looking at her bare bottom? Was Gerald really having sex with his own mom - this woman?

My buddy was already seated at the head of the table, on his right sat his thirteen year-old sister Sara, naked and starring anxiously at her big brother. Since she was seated across the table, all I really could see was her thin frame and her small, almost, non-existent breasts topped with tiny brown nipples.

Theresa held out a chair for me, at the opposite end of the table from her son. I sat, feeling like my heart was about to explode out of my rib cage from pressure.

Theresa was about to sit when Gerald calmly commanded, "Loose the apron mom - you know the rules."

His mom smiled sweetly even as her hands went to the bow tied at the small of her back. "You are right honey, I am so sorry."

The apron was lifted over her head and then left over the back of her chair. She stood for a couple seconds before seating herself across from her daughter. In that short time I devoured the sight of her - my first fully naked woman - big hanging breasts with wide nipples, slim waist with flaring hips, stretch marks about her lower rounded stomach, a thick brown bush between her legs. The only thing she wore was her thick glasses.

Gerald was watching me watch his mother, smiling oddly, and waited until she was seated. "She has been the best fuck so far Liam. Odd isn't it that Christine who is the best looking girl at school is almost a dead fish in comparison?"

I quickly stole a look at the two ladies to see if they minded Gerald speaking about this before them. Theresa in particular I studied, she did not even seem to hear her son, spooning out her food before returning the food back onto the table.

He turned his head to look at his sister, almost fondly, "Sara now, she fucks like she can't get enough - always acting like its Christmas morning. She is definitely the tightest of the girls I've banged so far."

My eyes turned to Sara to see her looking proudly at her older brother with something akin to adoration and love, her nipples now puffing out from her small breasts. To me, Sara was always a pest - arguing with her brother and calling us 'nerd' and 'dork'.

Gerald took a mouthful of mashed potatoes and swallowed before turning to his sister again, "How did it go with Angel?" He looked at me momentarily and explained, "Sara's best friend."

Sara was bubbling with excitement, bouncing in her chair expectantly. "Oh Gerald - it went better than we had hopped. She was really nervous at first but after we kissed for a while she allowed me to go down on her and then she just went wild!" She bounced on her chair clapping her hands happily. I look at the rest of her family to see them smiling almost proudly, happy at the news the youngest girl had brought to the dinner table.

In a while, after listening to Gerald ask about the most intimate details of a girl I probably had never met but had evidently had ordered his sister to seduce, Theresa stood up to start to clean the table. Gerald told his sister to go upstairs and study, she pouting as she strode dejected out of the dinning room.

That left Gerald and I alone. "Well, what do you think?"

He was grinning ear to ear and I knew there was only one answer. "I'm a little stunned Gerald - but all I can say is 'holy fuck'!"

Gerald broke out laughing. "I was nervous about how you would take it - with mom, Sara and all?"

A shiver ran up my spin when I realized that he could have controlled me if my answer had been different - making me do anything he wanted me too, perhaps humiliate me in public as he had done to Jamie. I realized suddenly that I didn't want to be out of control, to have someone else pick the direction of my life, of every action in my day. That meant, no matter what, I had to play along - had to ensure Gerald continued to think of me as his closest friend and confidant.

I laughed as well. "So only the three - with Angel in the wings?"

Gerald smiled proudly, "Three more. Nothing regular - but some nice cunt for when I'm in the mood."

He was creating a fucking harem!

His fingers rose one at a time as he told me their names - our middle-aged strict English teacher, a girl our age that lived next door and her mother.

"Wow Gerald - I'm, like, fucking jealous buddy!" I really wasn't, I was nearly sickened - this was never how our fantasies were ever voiced. They were about kissing the girls closer to our age, closer to our peer group - about how it was supposed to work, sex I mean.

He grinned, "No need to get jealous Liam - I fully intend to share with my best friend!" Laughing with pleasure he came around to stand before me, sticking out his hand to shake - mirroring his grin, his laughter, I shook his hand firmly.


"So who is going to be your first Liam?"

My mind was cloudy with wild emotions, with excitement and lust. Upon the marble table before us lay Sara on her back, naked, her hand aggressively moving up and down her tiny hairless sex, it looking wet and very pink. Gerald had suggested the show after we had left the dinning room - and his younger sister had been all for it, laughing with pleasure to perform before us. Forgotten was her homework.

To push for more time to answer I brought the beer bottle up to my lips for another gulp. Gerald, next to me, did the same. Across from us, watching her daughter closely, Theresa sipped at her wine. "I will need some time to think about it Gerald."

I felt my buddy nodding next to me as he too watched his sister's tiny lolita thin body work itself into a sweat. She was so thin, you could see every muscle in her body tense as she worked at bringing herself closer to orgasm. The orgasm that her brother had ordered, but had told her not to achieve without his permission.

"It happened almost accidentally for me Liam." Another draw of beer. "I was practising with my new power - having mom and Sara wear revealing clothing around the house - when I caught Sara playing with herself in her room one night. I had her come into my bedroom and we had sex. It was my first."

What had he been doing in her room anyways at night?

"I stayed home from school next morning and after dad and Sara left, I fucked mom." My eyes moved back up to the voluptuous woman looking anxiously at her masturbating daughter, saw how her wide nipples were now tight and wrinkled, her knees clenching together periodically. "They were so different and I was insatiable."

Silence, except for the pants from the teenage lolita playing with herself before us - the movement of her sweaty body upon the smooth marble, the sounds of her wet sex being manipulated, invaded, fondled.

"How did it start with Christine?"

Gerald laughed for a few seconds. "That was different. I wanted something legit, you know what I mean?" I did - you can't go make out with your sister or mom at the movies like you could your girlfriend. "But I also wanted the best - Christine was the obvious choice."

My turn to nod, she was by far the hottest chick in school. "You said she was not a good... in bed Gerald?"

A deep sigh, "Strange isn't it? A body to kill for, every guy in school gets hard when she walks by but when we fuck she just lays there. I thought she was scared or something our first time but soon realized she just didn't have a clue what to do. Mom is the complete opposite - she is by far the best fuck I've had."

I looked from mother to daughter, and then back. There was something to be said for the full breasts, round hips and jutting ass. It still seemed strange to me that Theresa was better in bed than the best looking girl in school. Christine. I will have to take Gerald's word for it though.

"Christine almost turned me off young cunt." A sip of his beer, his eyes locked on that place between his sisters thin muscular thighs. "Almost!" Laughing. "Jane next door is the same, a great body, fun to fuck but her mom was a better lay by far."

Sara look half mad with lust - her body quivering uncontrollably, her muscles flexing and tensing wildly, her sex making the most amazingly delicious sounds. Gerald and I sat quietly and watched the show for another moment or two.

"We could make a trade Liam?"

"'Trade'?"

Gerald nodded to his sister, "My sister for yours?"

A cold hand clenched my heard tightly but I tried to make light of the question, "Which one - I have two?" One older and the other younger.

Gerald looked at me seriously and said, "Both of course."

My mind was screaming for me to jump up and run out of there. This was evil, it was wrong in so many ways. An image of my older sister laying as Sara was now, performing so lewdly.

My shock must not have been totally concealed, "Don't look so surprised Liam. How many times did we drool over Amy these last few years?"

To my embarrassment it was true. We had watched my gorgeous sister from afar many a time - talking about her perfect tight ass, her small firm tits, that way she seemed to draw every males eyes. Yet, it had all been unreal at the time - it could never be true, a fantasy only. We were just two guys talking trash in private right? I mean we discussed the sexual qualifications about every woman we knew - and I mean every one.

Gerald had admitted to me that he was spying on his mom a couple years ago - sniffing her panties, watching her through the keyhole as she showered - that sort of thing. He wanted me to be a part of this conspiracy - suggested I do the same - I told him I was, but in reality I didn't have the nerve. Our mothers, at least to me, were not sexual conquests so much as available bodies to look upon. We were horny virgin teenage boys, anything with tits and an ass turned our heads!

"Or even better, we could trade moms?" I looked to see the anxious smirk on Gerald's face.

I felt like punching him but took a deep breath to calm my sudden anger instead. He had the power to ruin me, to humiliate me beyond anything any bully had dared to do. And what about my family, my mom and sisters - they will never be the same from his warped desires.

"If there was any regret, it was that I fucked Sara before mom. Take my word for it Liam, mature cunt is the best." He tilted his head back and drained his beer.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Theresa stood up upon shaky legs and left the room without a word. Gerald laughed and nodded to the place his mother had sat naked - the wet spot which could only be one thing! My god, do girls get that wet?

"Mom gets wet in a stiff breeze." That one statement seemed to be enough for Gerald but it was a shocking statement to me.

She returned and handed her son a new bottle of beer, opened of course. He gave her a long look before ordering, "Go to my room mom - I'll be up in a few minutes okay?" It really wasn't a question.

Theresa shivered visibly and gave her son a wide pleased smile, then turned to me politely, "Thank you for coming by Liam. Say hello to your mother for me?" She then turned on her bare feet and rushed from the room, giggling anxiously, her body bouncing lewdly with each step. Obviously excited that her son would be soon having sex with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.