Why Me, Lord? - Cover

Why Me, Lord?

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Damned if I didn't just want to be left alone. Of course there wasn't one fucking chance of that happening, especially after some asshole found oil near my place.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

It didn't take long to count out the gold. After that was taken care of Zeke wrote out a bill of sale and handed me what he had for a deed, signing it over to me. I knew a deal like this wouldn't pass muster back when I came from but figured it was good enough for now.

The sun was about to set but it didn't really matter much. Zeke called his family, Gertie, and the girls back into the kitchen and gave them the happy news. Gertie didn't look pleased but she did look determined.

Taking over tonight wasn't something I would put up with. I told Zeke I'd be back tomorrow and then Dick and I headed home. After we made it back to the barn I unsaddled Boots and put him in his stall and then headed for the house. Apparently Maybel had been watching out a window because she had a fresh pot of coffee brewing and a few donuts warming in the oven.

Most everyone else was sitting around the table, including Mary, Jimmy, and the twins. It was like they were waiting for me to bring them some exciting news. I guessed the news I did have was exciting enough. I asked Maybel if Jane Gramley had showed up yet, but she hadn't. I sent Jimmy to ask Bob and Roberta and also Frank and Cara to join us.

I waited until everyone made it to the table, then until Maybel served donuts and coffee. After they all had something to gnaw on I gave them the whole tale.

"I just found out about Zeke William's place being for sale this afternoon. Dick and I went over and I bought it. I paid him for everything he'd let me and he deeded the rest to me anyhow. He and his family will be staying in the house until they strike out for Missouri.

"Please let me go over my plans and wait until I'm done before you do any squawking, but don't forget to squawk later if something doesn't suit you.

"Frank, I don't see much changing for you except you'll have to try getting along with the overseer over there. I'm not talking about the foreman. He'll still be the foreman, but with the Williams gone I'm going to need someone to be responsible for keeping an eye out for everything.

"Bob, you're that someone. When they're out of the house I want you and Cara to move in. We'll talk privately later about your raise if you can bring yourself to take this promotion. Cara, if you can get your sister hired I'd like for you to have her move in with Bob and Roberta at the Williams place unless she wants to stay with you and Frank. I'll make sure Cooter doesn't get lost when he gets back.

"Maybel, I'm assuming Gertie and the girls aren't going to throw a fit about moving up here. I'm afraid that's going to make things a little crowded in your quarters. Would you mind moving into one of the guests rooms?"

"Mind? I'd be thrilled to."

"Good. I don't think there's a real hurry, but if one comes up we have more than plenty of hands to help now. Just let me know if you need a few to tote and carry."

That was all I had to say for now and no one had any questions they wanted to ask right away. We drank coffee and ate a few more donuts and then Bob and Roberta followed me into the library.

I'm going to raise both of your salaries. Bob, I'm paying you a hundred a month now and Roberta I'm putting yours where Bob's was. I know it will probably be more work on you both, so if that isn't enough let me know and we'll talk it over.

"That's too much for what I'm doing Mr Jefferson?" Roberta said.

"No it's not. I have a feeling you're going to be doing most of the cooking in the house. I don't think Bob will have time and I'm bringing all the other cooks up here to stay in this house."

"Will I be cooking for the hands too?"

"No, they have three cooks for the hands. Right now you'll only have to cook for Bob and yourself."

"Then it's too much money for only that."

"Humor me please. There's no telling when I might have to send someone down there to spend a night or two. Do you know Jane Gramley?"

"Yes, we're pretty good friends."

"Do you know why she hasn't come out for a job? I thought she wanted one."

"I think she's waiting for Cooter to get back to talk to him first. She's a little put out that he didn't come by and tell her anything before he headed out for Jefferson. I tried to tell her he was in a rush to do a good job, but she isn't sure he still wants to marry her, Roberta said.

"Well, maybe I'll have to explain the facts of life to Cooter when he gets back. You won't have any trouble with her living down there and helping you will you? Cooter too probably, if they get married."

"Not a bit that I can think of. In fact, she might come on out if she knows she won't be living close to Cooter in case he doesn't marry her."

"Good, if you have time tomorrow I'll have someone take you out to see her in the buckboard if you'll go."

"I can drive a buckboard fine and I know how to shoot to, so I ain't scared to go by myself. I'll do it right after the dishes are done in the morning."

"Good, any questions?" I asked, toward both of them.

"I don't know how it's gonna work out moving in as a new foreman," Bob said.

"You're not going to be the foreman. You're going to be the boss down there. You'll tell the foreman what to do when you need to. I'm sure the one down there is a good man, but you were working for me before I even heard about the place and I know I can trust your judgement. I don't even know the foreman. If he can't get along with you he'll have to go.

"I don't want to take over and start making a lot of changes just to be changing, but I own the place now and the men there will have to understand it sooner or later. If they make trouble they'll have to leave. That'll be your decision unless they put up a real ruckus. If they do I'll come down and settle their hash, one way or another."

"I don't think it will come to that, especially with me moving into the big house. I will admit I'm going to miss the hot and cold running water though."

"You won't miss it long. I'll get it put in as soon as I can find somebody to do it."

That put a smile on their faces and the little meeting broke up after that. I was glad to get back out among the women too. We talked and teased for half an hour and then headed for bed ourselves. I washed up and lay on the bed for about half an hour and then got up to go fetch my playmates. They were standing at the door when I opened it.

Something had them sitting on go too. They both dropped their gowns on the way to the bed and I was in among 'em with my drawers on the floor before quick could get ready. I'd just slid my dick up Marjorie when I thought I heard the door open again.

It was Carolyn and apparently she got up the nerve to come watch by now. She didn't come over to the bed though; she just stood wide-eyed inside the door.

"Come on over and take a load off your feet Carolyn. There's plenty of room in this bed. Are you feeling better?"

"I'm better, but I still think a couple more days will be just right. I couldn't resist coming in to watch any longer though."

"Good, we've been missing you."

"Uh, what'll we do after you get married?" she asked, so shyly I barely heard her.

"Well, either Marjorie or Mary will have to teach her how to suck my dick, as soon as possible," I said, and grinned like a fool, "Unless you're really good at it too."

"They'll have to teach me too," she said, nearly as red as a beet.

"Just remember I'm up for letting you practice all you need to."

Carolyn was able to keep away from a real fucking but she did handle my dick a good bit and even took her first cocksucking lesson near the last. Mary took over from her and finished me off though, and I pulled the usual male trick and went right off to sleep. They were all gone when I woke.

When I headed for the table the next morning I found them right away. They were having coffee. I didn't see Jimmy, Lilly, or Lilah but only wondered where they were for a second. Maybel told me breakfast would be ready in a couple of minutes when I sat and she handed me a cup of coffee to get started.

After taking a sip I looked up at Carolyn sitting directly across the table from me. She stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and made a production of licking her lips all the way around. It made me glad I'd already swallowed my first sip of coffee since I know I'd have choked on it if I hadn't. She must have warned the other two ahead of time because they started giggling as soon as she finished her trick.

"Where are the kids?" I asked, after I regained my composure.

"Here we are," Lilly said, and sure enough they came walking in.

"Mama told us to stay in the kitchen until the laughing was over," Lilah said, giggling a little herself.

"I see. It was a conspiracy against me. You know Lilah; she might get you in trouble doing things like that.

I'd thought I was making a joke but neither Carolyn, Lilly, nor Lilah laughed. They just looked at me like I was a ghost or something.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you know?" Lilly asked.

"How did I know what, Lilly?"

"How can you tell which of us is which? Mama can most of the time, but not always. Jimmy can't tell at all and Daddy didn't have a hope either," Lilah said.

It made me take a closer look at them and I realized there was nothing to tell them apart. Hell, I knew they even talked exactly the same. I still knew which was which without any bother though and I always had, at least I thought I had.

"I don't know how I do it, but I'm sure I've always been able to," I said.

"You know we're going to have to test you, don't you?" Lilly asked.

"Go ahead, but you'll see you can't fool me."

Conversation came to a halt then because Maybel came in with food in hand and Roberta was right behind her with another tray. Joking was fine but now that the food had arrived it was time for serious eating, and I did my part.

As usual the food was great but I knew it would be a busy day. Roberta took off after the dishes were done and Mary had to head into town to open the store. Marjorie and Carolyn were going with her and the twins were too. Jimmy took off to study Johnny's methods and I went to saddle Boots and take Bob over to meet the new crowd.

When we rode up to the William's place I noticed that almost all the men were just standing around talking. Zeke was among them and after Bob and I were on the ground he led me out and gave a mass introduction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.