Babygirl and Daddy - Cover

Babygirl and Daddy

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I sat down at my computer and started writing an email to daddy. He has just returned home from vacation. I envisioned his handsome full figured body, piercing green eye, and brown hair streaked with gray. I could feel my arms encircling him as I gave him a big hug and a welcome home kiss. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you daddy!" Then felt my nipples harden, my pussy get damp, and a tingling sensation from head to toe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story  

I closed and locked my bedroom door. You put his arm around me, pulled me close, and kissed me hard. I felt weak in the knees, God I wanted you with every part of my body. I hesitated, then placed my hand on his shoulder and uttered softly, "Daddy, I think we'd better stop and go someplace discrete, it's too risky here and that bitch might catch us."

You nodded in agreement, and then asked where the bathroom was. I opened the door and told you it was the first door down the hall on the left. You calmly peeked around the corner making sure my mother-in-law was still sleeping on the couch. You didn't want to run into my and try to explain, why you just came out of my room.

After you left I closed the bedroom door then grabbed the small brown overnight bag from under the bed. I then giggled and whispered, "Oh Daddy your going to love this." Inside the suitcase, a short leather skirt, sheer white blouse, and white lace panties with matching garter belt, nylons, and heel. I couldn't wait to wear it for you.

After making sure I had everything I went into the kitchen to leave my husband a note. I had just taped the note to the refrigerator door when I saw you entered the room. I pointed to the front door picked up my bad and followed you towards the door hoping the ole biddy would remain asleep.

Once we were out of earshot I told you that I left a note telling hubby that I was going out to dinner with a friend and wouldn't be back till around midnight.

I saw the worried look in your eyes and said, "Now, do not look so apprehensive, we will be safe and hubby doesn't get home till after one a.m."

I saw you look at your watch, and say. "It looks like we will have about six hours for hot sexy fun Babygirl."

You then placed my suitcase in the back seat and opened the car door for me. After closing my door, you hurried around and got behind the wheel. You started the engine and glanced at me and said, "Damn, never in my wildest dreams would believe I would actually meet my Babygirl. Honey, has daddy told you how beautiful and sexy you are?"

I laid my hand on his shoulder and replied, "Neither did I daddy. I had no idea my wish would ever come true and we'd met." I paused and ogled your face, "Oooooh daddy you're so handsome!"

You drove to an out of the way restaurant, perfect for talking unnoticeably. I noticed you were very careful when we got out of the car and walked into the diner, because we didn't want to do anything suspicious. The waiter directed us to a hidden corner and handed you the menu.

I looked at the menu with you. You touched my hand and asked, "Are you really hungry? I have an appetite, sweetie, but it's not for food. Oh Babygirl, lets go somewhere more private, I want to make love you."

I looked at you and flashed you a seductive grin and purred, "I'm not hungry at all daddy. All I want right now is you!"

You left the waiter a tip, and pointed to your pants. It was apparent you were turned on by the tent in your trousers. I suggested that you walk close to me so no one would notice.

We got in the car and you quickly drove to your motel. You looked around carefully then grabbed my bad and escorted me inside.

We had barely got into the room when you pulled me close and kissed me hard, as you slid your hand up under my blouse. You then gazed into my seductive green-eyes and shouted.

"Oh God, I want you Babygirl! I want to kiss you from your hot lips to the center of your pussy. I want to feel your juices filling my mouth as my tongue works its magic on your clit. Oh my sweet baby, let's fuck!"

I kissed your cheek then stepped back and stated,

"Slow down daddy, let me change into something sexy for you, then I am all yours." Before you could reply I grabbed the bag and hurried into the bathroom.

I quickly changed into the outfit and stood there for a moment looking at myself in the mirror. My bra-less nipples strained the sheer white blouse, I turned around and gasp at my appearance. I could see a hint of the garter belt, and ran a hand down my smooth sexy legs. I then blew myself a kiss whispering, "Babygirl you're a sexy slut, oooh I like it."

I saw you sitting naked on the bed when I entered the room. I put a finger in my mouth childishly and said, "Ready for some fun daddy."

You got so excited you almost fell off the bed. You ogled me and exclaimed, "Hot-damn Babygirl I love you sexy outfit. Turn around honey show me what you have for your sweet daddy."

I turned slowly then bent over running my fingers down my legs and cooed, "Mmmm." I then stood up and squeezed my hard nipples thru the translucent fabric. You moved a bit and I noticed your cock was already hard. I licked my lips and squealed, "Oh daddy, for an older guy you're so fucking sexy! I can't wait to ride your cock."

You gulped and could hardly speak and said, "Strip for daddy, but leave on your garter-belt and heels."

You gasped when I removed my blouse and licked his lips. I knew he liked big breasts and couldn't wait to fondle them. I stood before you and spread my legs wide to show you my shaved cunt. I saw you slowly ogle me as you reached for your cock and stroked it a few times.

You then yelled, "Ooooooh Babygirl you're making my cock drool--come over here and suck daddy's dick!"

I climbed on the bed and told you to lie down and then started kissing you. I started with a kiss to your forehead, then your his cheeks and then firmly on your lips. My body responded more, my nipples were hard as bullets and moisture dripped from my pussy down my legs. I stopped kissing you for a moment and ran a finger through my labia then brought them to your lips and watched you lick them clean, repeatedly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.