Babygirl and Daddy - Cover

Babygirl and Daddy

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I sat down at my computer and started writing an email to daddy. He has just returned home from vacation. I envisioned his handsome full figured body, piercing green eye, and brown hair streaked with gray. I could feel my arms encircling him as I gave him a big hug and a welcome home kiss. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you daddy!" Then felt my nipples harden, my pussy get damp, and a tingling sensation from head to toe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story  

Daddy had just returned from vacation and at the time, I wasn't at home to welcome him back. So I decided to sit down at my computer and write him an email. As I typed, I envisioned his handsome full figured body, piercing green eye, and brown hair streaked with gray. I could feel my arms encircling him as I gave him a big hug and a welcome home kiss. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you daddy!" Even when we were not together, the mere thought of daddy hugging me caused a tingling sensation that went from the top of my head to my toes. I felt my nipples harden, as pussy juices begin to saturate my panties.

I mumbled, "Oh God, if I was there right now, this is how I would really welcome him home."

Daddy looked at his watch, 7:45 am and said, "Momma, you'd better hurry you'll be late for work."

Momma hurried into the room grabbed her briefcase and then kissed daddy good-bye saying, "See you around 6pm tonight darling, have a good day."

Daddy thought to himself and chuckled, "Now that your gone bitch, I will have a good day." He poured himself a cup of coffee and went into the living room and sat down to read the newspaper.

I was still getting dressed and paying close attention to what I was putting on, because I knew momma would be at work. I decided to wear a mini-skirt, frilly white blouse, hot pink bra and matching lace panties, lace trimmed socks and tennis shoes. When I was done, I checked my reflection in the mirror winked at myself and said, "Yeah this will make daddy drool." I then walked out of my bedroom to greet daddy.

I touched his arm. I leaned down and kissed his cheek saying, "Good morning daddy--welcome home."

Daddy stopped reading and looked up to kiss me back and his eyes widened with excitement when he saw how I was dressed. He then said, "Turned around let me see you honey, show daddy what you have for me!"

I turned around and bent over purposely exposing my lace panties to him. I giggled, "Do you like your Babygirl's out-fit daddy? I put it on just for you." I then turned around, blew him a kiss, moved close to him and squealed, "I love you daddy and boy did I miss you."

Before daddy could reply, I was covering his face with more kisses. After that, I then placed my lips on his and gave a long passionate one. I then asked, "Is momma going to be gone all day again?"

Daddy pulled me close and replied, "Yes Babygirl she will be gone till around 6pm. Oh God, honey your sexy outfit is making my cock hard!"

I laughed nervously and said, "Now you just sit back and relax daddy, I want to welcome you home properly." I walked over and turned on the radio then slowly started to strip for him. As I did, he groped his crotch, and I pointed my finger at him and said, "Oh daddy, no-no you can't touch yourself yet. Just watch me daddy."

The next thing I did was take off my blouse and bra, and reached down and sucked a perky nipple into my mouth. I held it in my teeth and bit it, doing one and then the other. I paused for a minute, to watch daddy's reaction, then continued by stripping by unzipping my skirt and kicking it toward him. After that, I walked over to daddy, bent over with my ass facing him and slowly slid down my panties. I then wriggled my ass as I pulled apart my labia and rubbed my clit. I watched him squirm and drool. Then to really make daddy sweat, I licked two fingers, slid inside them in my pussy and began finger-fucking myself hard.

Daddy reached for his cock again and I shouted, "No, not yet daddy!"

I placed my juice-covered fingers on his lips and he eagerly sucked them clean. I then said, "Now, daddy strip to your shorts and lay flat on the floor."

Daddy did as I asked and lay on the floor. I knelt, leaned over, and kissed his lips softly. The next thing I did was straddled his face and say, "Eat me daddy. Make your Babygirl feel good!" When his tongue slithered across my slit and around my clit as his fingers teased my hole I shouted, "That's it, suck my clit, finger-fuck my pussy hole. OH my God--make me cum! I love the way you eat me daddy, you do it better, and then any guy I have known."

His lips began sucking my clit hard. Daddy then took it between his teeth and bit it gently. As his mouth tantalized my sensitive bud, he slid one finger, then two hard into my pussy-hole driving me wild with desire.

I got so excited that I started rubbing my pussy all over his face, making it wet. I closed my eyes threw back my head and shrieked, "Oooh yes daddy, just like, shove your fingers harder into my pussy. Oh my God, daddy keep going, don't stop!"

As daddy lapped at my pussy, I reached down and began to tease his hard cock. He thrusts his hips wildly and stopped eating me long enough to shout, "Please Babygirl, suck my cock! Run your tongue all over it! Oooh fuck, make me cum with your sweet mouth."

I reached and mischievously teased at his cock then replied, "I will in a minute daddy, I want you to make me cum first."

Daddy held my hips and shoved his tongue in my vagina as he pinched my clit with his fingers. I started shivering all over on the verge of and earth-shattering climax. His tongue kept working its magic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.