Black Magic - Cover

Black Magic

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Arnie first met Gloria, it was love at first sight. She seemed to walk out of his dreams and right into his heart. It was exciting to be with her and when it came to sex, she loved it. Gloria always wanted to act out her fantasies and try something new. One of Arnie's favorite fantasies was the one which involved her using a cock-lick black vibrator. Soon that fantasy would turn into a reality with her black friend Robert.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

Gloria's shapely body clad in her favorite short hot pink robe stood in the doorway to his bedroom. As her sultry green-eye scanned the room she saw Arnie, lying naked on the bed. She ogled his tall muscular body, tanned skin, blue eyes and blond hair. As their eyes met his seemed to pierce right though her and made her skin quiver with desire. Gloria couldn't wait to feel his mouth covering every inch of her body. She puckered her lips, blowing him a kiss and seductively strutting forward.

Arnie's love for her radiated between them as he reached out as if catching her kiss and placed it on his lips. When he first met Gloria, it was love at first sight. She seemed to walk out of his dreams and right into his heart. It was exciting to be with her and when it came to sex, she loved it. Gloria always wanted to act out her fantasies and try something new.

One of Arnie's favorite fantasies was the one which involved her using a cock-lick black vibrator. She would fuck her hot pussy with it while pretending that it was a black man's cock. Tonight, he had a surprise for her. He'd bought Gloria a similar big black vibrator. His mouth watered and he licked his lips while watching her luscious full-figured body promenade toward him.

His gaze shifted and with a sultry voice he spoke, "Oh God, you're beautiful! But wait a minute, stay right where you are, I have something to show you."

As a sly grin crossed his face he reached behind his back and brought out a long red velvet bag. He slowly opened the bag, watching her reaction as he took out the big black cock-like vibrator, laying it on the bed.

Gloria's eyed lit up and her face turned red. For a moment, it looked as if she was going to pass out from excitement. She attempted to say something, but all she could do was gasp and mumble.

Arnie got up off the bed quickly and placed his arm around Gloria and led her over to the bed. He then sat down with her and asked, "Hey baby, are you okay?"

She looked at him with lusty eyes, "Yes, I'm okay. You just got me so excited for a moment that I couldn't speak. Oh my God, what are you doing with a black vibrator?"

"Well, you're always telling me how much you love to use yours, so I thought I'd get you one to use here at my house. Besides, I would like to see how much fun we can have with it."

Gloria snickered as she scooted up on the bed and lay down. Taking a hold of her big tits she jiggled them, "How do you like my twin beauties baby?"

Arnie climbed up on the bed next to her, slid his tongue hungrily across his lips as he rearranged his genitals. "Oh fuck, you know I can't resist those big jugs of yours!" He grasped them with his hands and began covering them with kisses.

Unable to contain her enthusiasm Gloria squealed, "Oh fuck, I love what you do to me. You want to know something, I missed you today. I was so fucking horny that I couldn't wait until tonight. I hope you do not mind me getting out my black toy and using it. Ooooh God, I wish I'd made a video because you would go crazy seeing how much it makes me cum."

Arnie pulled her closer and ran his fingers down Gloria's back with a light feathery touch. Then his hands moved across her shoulders then down to the swells of her breasts.

He cupped the mounds and lovingly caressed them. "No I do not mind. I think it's rather exciting. I have my favorite fantasy too. Want to hear about it?"

Gloria kissed his cheek and squirmed with excitement. "Sure baby, I want to hear about all your fantasies."

Arnie then told her, "My fantasy is about you having sex with another woman. Fuck, my cock gets so hard when I envision the thought of her eating your pussy. Gloria, would you eat her too?"

Gloria's flashed him a seductive look and said, "Yes, I would do the same to her as she did to me. However, honey do you know what I would really love to try sometime? I would love to have another man join us in bed. I get so excited at the thought of him fucking my mouth as you do my cunt." Pausing, she watched for his reaction.

Arnie's face lit up like a 100 watt light bulb and he trembled uncontrollably. "Oh fuck Gloria I'd love to see you sucking another man's cock, better yet see him fuck you as I watch."

Gloria took his hand and placed it on her dripping pussy. As his fingers caressed the slit and protruding clit she squealed, "Oooh God Arnie, fuck me!"

He grinned, licked his lips and exclaimed, "Your wish is my command!" He positioned himself between her legs, slid his cock into her and spread her legs as wide as they could go and began fucking her with long, deep, hard thrusts.

Gloria shoved her hips into Arnie's throbbing member. Her body quivered from head to toe, slowly at first, then building momentum as she neared climax.

A bubbly shriek that was enough to shatter crystal came from her lips. "Ooooh God, I wish another man was here now ramming his cock into my cunt! Mmmmmm! Aarrgggghhh! Yessss! Fuck me harder, deeper, just like that." Gloria's body was climaxing so hard it caused a big wet spot on the bed.

Arnie felt her pussy clamping around his cock like a vice grip as it began milking him hard. Oh God Gloria knew how to fuck! He leaned down, took a nipple into his mouth, and began sucking and biting it. Then the wheels in his mind begin moving in hyper drive and Arnie stopped abruptly and asked, "Do you have any black male friends online that would do a MFM threesome?"

A naughty grin crossed Gloria's face and she purred, "Well, I do have this one black friend that would. He's wanted to fuck me for a long time now. Would you like me to email him later and talk to him about it?"

Arnie replied with a breathless voice, "Oh yes, I'd like that."

He couldn't hold back much longer as he envisioned the images of the threesome running through his mind. He threw his head back, shoved his cock into Gloria once more and exploded deep inside her.

Exhausted, they both lay back on the bed. Gloria snuggled up close to Arnie basking in the afterglow of there lovemaking. Oh God, she couldn't wait to see what unfolded next when Robert, her black friend enter the scenario.

Gloria's mind wandered to the events that lead up to her receiving an email from Robert.

About six months ago, Gloria was updating one of her online profiles. She changed her status from, pen pal to friends with benefits. In addition to that she placed some hot sexy pictures of herself to her blog.

About a day later, she received an email from a black man named Robert. He told her that he admired BBW's and complimented her on the sexy photos. He then gave her his email address asking if he could email her.

Gloria decided to read his profile first, before she emailed Robert back. His summary made him sound like he was the answer to every woman's dream; open, honest, sexy, and humorous. He wanted to have sexual encounters with single women, married women and couples, preferring that the women be BBW's. In addition, he lived just fifty miles from her. She decided to email him and see what might happen.

Gloria told Robert that meeting him one on one was out of the question, because she was in a committed relationship. At the time she had no idea how Arnie felt about threesomes. Nevertheless, she intended to find out and would email Robert later on.

So here was the chance they were looking for; Gloria, Arnie, and Robert could take things to the next level.

As they lay on the bed, Gloria watched anxiously as Arnie spread her puffy lips and placed the black toy at the entrance to her pussy. All she could think about was a real huge black cock sliding in her.

Unable to hold back his eagerness Arnie spoke, "Gloria, pretend this toy is Robert's big-black dick. Think about how good it would feel to have his shaft inside of your steamy cunt right now! Show me what you'd do if this was real!"

Gloria shook uncontrollably as she visualized Robert fucking her. Beads of sweat covered her forehead and she screamed, "Oh Robert, slide that cock into my lily white pussy! Oh, Baby, that feels so good! Fuck me harder, oh yes just like that! Aaarrrggghhh!" Gloria closed her eyes as Arnie slammed the black toy into her and climaxed like a freight train out of control.

Arnie laid the toy on the bed, took Gloria in his arms and kissed her. "Wow, honey you're fantastic. Guess you'd better send Robert a hot email inviting him to a threesome."

Gloria couldn't wait to see Robert's reaction. She emailed him later on that night and told him of their decision. Then she gave him their phone number. Telling him to call her soon so they could make arrangements to meet, if they were compatible, they would have a threesome.

A couple of days later, Robert phoned Gloria. "Hiya sexy," he chirped. "So you both want to meet me and maybe try some of my black magic."

Gloria's pussy twitched when she heard Robert's sexy baritone voice. "Yes, we both are excited about meeting you. This will be our first threesome."

Robert almost dropped the phone. God, Gloria had the voice of an angel making him quiver clear to his toes. He wondered if Gloria was as beautiful as she sounded.

"How does 7 p.m. Friday night sound to you? We could meet a Ruby Tuesday's. I'll email you the directions and give you my cell phone number just in case you need it."

Gloria paused and turned her head toward Arnie while conveying the message. Arnie looked at his Palm pilot and responded, "We have nothing planned that day, so tell Robert we can meet him then." Adding that if everything went as planned, they could split the hotel bill.

"Robert, Arnie said Friday is okay. If we decide to have sex, we can divide the cost of the room between us."

Robert responded, "Sounds sensible to me. See you both Friday."

Arnie then told Gloria, "Honey, if it's okay with you, I want to take our digital video camera with us. That way I can take some hot pictures of you having your first black cock and threesome."

Gloria's mouth expanded into a sly grin and her eyes lit up in delight. She threw her arms around Arnie and planted a kiss on him that was guaranteed to go straight to his cock. "Oh fuck, Arnie, the mere thought of you taking pictures makes my clit throb!"

They gave each other a long hug, enjoying the warmth of the loving embrace. After a few moments Arnie released her and looked her straight in the eye, "Gloria, are you sure you want to go through with this? I would understand if you had second thoughts."

An excited look crossed Gloria's face. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a threesome. The mere thought of maybe having one for real makes me want to jump your bones again. There is no hesitation on my part. Arnie, be honest with me; are you really okay with me doing this?"

"Gloria, I have no problems with that idea at all. As I told you before I wanted to see another man having sex with you. God, all this talking is making me hard again. When we are done talking, I'm going to ravish that body of yours."

Gloria snickered, flashing him a steamy look and chirped, "Enough talking big boy, let's fuck!"

They fucked well into the night, telling each other things they would try on Friday night.

The next few days dragged by slower than molasses and Gloria thought Friday would never arrive. That morning she packed a small overnight bag and included her sex toy, some lube, the camera, her sexy hot pink sheer nightie and a change of clothes for the two of them.

About an hour before the big meeting, Gloria had a million thought running through her mind and was really feeling anxious. She walked into the living room where Arnie was and said, "Arnie I'm a nervous wreck. I don't know if I can really go through with this. What if Robert doesn't like me? "

Arnie looked at her with love in his eyes and pulled her into his arms. He knew she was nervous about meeting Robert. "Honey, why are you so worried, to me you're sexy and beautiful. I think Robert will faint when he looks into those gorgeous green-eyes of yours. I think you're just nervous because it's something you have never done. I tell you what, why don't we take a shower together and I will help you calm down. Afterwards, we can talk about it. Then if you really don't want to, we won't do it, okay?"

They entered the shower and let the warm water caress every inch of their bodies. Arnie picked up the soap and began massaging her body, resisting the urge to fuck. "Oh God, I love the feel of your sexy skin in my hands. Does that feel good baby?"

Gloria loved the way Arnie's hands caressed her nervous body. Slowly she began to relax and realized that with him by her side she really had nothing to worry about. She leaned into him, fighting back the urge to grab his cock and uttered, "Oh honey, what would I do with you and those wonderful hands. You know something; I can't wait until we meet Robert."

"I'm glad I helped you relax baby. I can't wait until later either. God, I'd like to fuck you right now!" "Uh-uh big boy, not now, save your strength for tonight."

So they stepped out of the shower and dried each other off, then proceeded into the bedroom to get dressed. Arnie decided to wear something casual. Under everything he put on his new sexy silvery boxers, because he hated to change into something when he wouldn't be wearing them long.

Gloria decided to wear a low cut dress, along with a thong, garter belt and heels. She them applied just enough make-up to be alluring and dabbed her favorite cologne in all the right places.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.