Subliminator's Assitance - Cover

Subliminator's Assitance

by BillyRay

Copyright© 2007 by BillyRay

Mind Control Sex Story: A telepath assists a man who made a serious mistake while using subliminal messages. When we left Dan (From the story, Subliminated) he was in quite a pickle. Sammy (From the story, Photographer's Assistant) happens along and helps him out... for a price.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

This story is a continuation and combination of 'Subliminated' and Photographer's Assistant.' I have received quite a few emails wanting more of both stories (for different reasons), so here we have the further exploits of Sammy and a bit of resolution for those who found the end of Subliminated less than satisfying.


"Okay, Sammy, I'll see you tomorrow," crackled the cell phone I was holding to my ear as I climbed out of the taxi.

"That's great, see you then." And I hung up. I was only half listening anyway. Most of my attention was on the half a dozen or so svelte beauties parading before me. I love Niagra Falls during tourist season. The place was overrun with people imported from all over the world, and there was no shortage of young hotties among them.

There was a time in my life when such a sight would have filled me with feelings of sadness and futility since I would have been risking serious and humiliating rebuke just for looking at women of such beauty - at least women I knew. As for women I didn't know, I usually blew any opportunities with them the moment I opened my mouth. But that was before I was given certain mental powers that made it possible for me to make any person I chose succumb to my every desire. Now I was able to not only appreciate a beautiful woman, but I could make her either a one-time lover or a slave devoted to my every whim for the rest of her life. Lucky for them I typically just wanted to fuck them once or twice and then send them on their way.

As for as the lovelies I was currently admiring, I stayed out of their heads for now. It had been a long night of travel and I wanted to get settled before gathering a few sweet young things to keep me company. I lugged my suitcase into the hotel lobby and set it down in front of the counter. I knew I was a bit early for check in but that was no reason for the attractive clerk to treat me like I was interrupting some very important loitering that she had been involved in. She was moving in slow motion and I was afraid that at this pace I might never get checked in.

Traveling doesn't put me in the best of moods and this treatment ticked me off a little, so I moved a few steps away and looked around the lobby while I waited, and began sending her suggestions which would make her more helpful.

As she entered my name in her terminal, she was thinking how nicely my hazel eyes twinkled. While waiting for the record to be retrieved, she realized it wasn't just my eyes, I was a very attractive man overall. Reaching for the printout, she thought that I was more than just attractive; I was damned sexy. She coded a keycard for me and stole a surreptitious glance at my ass, setting off a small tingle of desire.

"Here we go, sir," she exclaimed with a smile. "You're all set in the Ambassador's Suite. That's on the fifth floor; turn left off of the elevator and about half way down the hall on your right." She handed me my keycard with a sensual smile and a look in her eye that was almost a blatant wink. "If you need anything, my name is Ginny." Her fingers lingered on mine.

I picked up my bag and headed for the elevator. She watched me, appreciating how heavy my bags must be and marveling at how easily I handled them. She then noticed that it was expensive luggage and concluded that there might be a very healthy tip in it for her if she were to show me to my room.

While I waited for the elevator the cute little brunette left the front desk and joined me.

"I'll be happy to show you to your room, sir," she offered hopefully.

She led the way down the fifth floor hallway, her desire and attraction to me growing with every step. I hoped I hadn't acted too hastily since her uniform revealed very little of her body. She appeared in good shape but under the large white shirt hanging over the black pants but I couldn't be certain. I gave her a little boost on her horn-o-meter anyway, figuring that if it turned out she weren't up to my usual standards I would send her away frustrated as her penance for offering such brusque customer service. If she did possess a physique worthy of my attention I would have to find some other way to punish her.

She opened the door to my room wondering what the hell she was doing. She couldn't be gone too long from the front desk and if she were caught it would mean her job. But she was worried that if she didn't make her move now she may never get another chance, and she couldn't risk that.

So, with my machinations completed, I got out of her head and waited to see what she would do.

She locked the door and moved slowly towards me, deliberately unbuttoning her shirt.

"If I can do anything, anything at all, to make your stay more enjoyable I do hope you will let me know."

"Just keep doing what you're doing," I answered, feeling a bit of anticipation. No matter how many beautiful women I have my way with, it is always exciting just before a new one becomes mine.

Finally, the shirt hit the floor and I knew I had chosen well. Her body was lithe and well toned. I took her in my arms, finding her breath to be fresh and slightly minty. Her tongue met mine and I unclasped her bra as we kissed. I brought my left hand up to cup a nice, firm, medium sized breast, the nipple growing stiff against my palm. I felt a brush of anxiety from her and quickly suppressed it.

She stepped back and I watched the lust burning in her big brown eyes as she worked on the buttons of my shirt. Sliding it down my shoulders, she let it hit the floor as she unfastened my pants. I slid them down as she stepped out of her own. She eyed my growing cock hungrily and dropped to her knees taking it into her mouth.

At least her curt manners at the customer service desk did not parlay into her cock sucking technique. She couldn't get more than half of it into her mouth, which was a bit disappointing since I'm not really that big, but she had one hand wrapped around my balls and the other jacking me in rhythm with her mouth. Her lips were delightfully soft and her tongue lashed back and forth, sending pulses of pleasure through my body.

All in all, while I've had better, she did very well, even bringing me to the brink of orgasm - which is where I stopped her. I didn't waste all that mental energy just to pop a nut in her mouth. I considered fucking her right away but, unless I gave my twitching hard on a bit of respite, I would blow far too soon and I wanted to take enough time to enjoy her.

Since she had done so well on me, I decided to return the favor. Not a difficult decision, since I truly enjoy eating pussy. I had her move to the bed and lay down with her hips right on the edge. I knelt beside the bed and spread her legs apart, draping them over my shoulders. There was a brush of soft brown hair shaped into a triangle and trimmed well off the lovely pink lips. I licked tentatively at her slit and the gasp she gave out told me that she was responsive in the way I liked.

I wrapped my arms around her legs and reached in to part her lips, exposing the slick pink meat of her steaming snatch. I sucked it into my mouth with my tongue running in circles and occasionally diving into her tight twat. She moaned and I felt the bed bounce as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Linking my consciousness to hers, I kept up this pace until I felt her just about to orgasm - the same place I was at when I had her stop sucking me.

My cock was well back from the edge by now but she was primed to blow as I turned her lengthwise on the bed and slid in between her legs.

The pleading look she gave me mixed erotically with the lustful burning in her eyes. "Oh God, put it in," she begged. "I'm so close. I need you in me. Please!"

I slid my rigid tool against her slit, causing more head thrashing and hip twitching as she tried in vain to force her pussy around my cock. I ensured my suppression of her anxiety was still in place.

"Are you sure you want me inside you?" I teased. "Once I'm in, I won't stop until I cum."

"Yes! Yes! Oh God Yes! Fuck me hard and give me your cum!"

I slowly drove my cock all the way into her in one smooth thrust. Her heated sex was pleasantly snug and she squirmed enticingly as my cock slid and pulsed inside her. Within five strokes her moans increased in volume and her thrashing stepped up to include most of her body as she convulsed in orgasm.

Now that she'd had hers, I concentrated on my own pleasure and thrilled at the lovely little babe writhing on my cock while I felt the wonderful friction of her hot little snatch.

It didn't take long. It never does when I set my mind to a quick finish. Her eyes still had that happy afterglow look to them when I felt my cum boil out of my balls and I could tell she felt me jet into her when she let out another soft gasp as she enjoyed the sensation.

I stayed inside her until the last little bit of cum trickled out of my cock and then I pulled out. I rolled over her leg and sat up on the side of the bed watching her. I quit suppressing the anxiety I had sensed earlier. Since I wasn't going to leave her frustrated as punishment for her previous rudeness, I had decided upon this.

I saw the look of terrified realization come over her face.

"Oh shit! We didn't use protection. Please, tell me you've had a vasectomy."

Well, my sperm wasn't fertile unless I wanted it to be, but she hadn't asked that.

"Sorry, no vasectomy. You should have said something. I have condoms in my bag." As I said this, I removed all my previous commands and suggestions.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she kept saying as she hurriedly dressed. "What the hell am I doing here? I don't even know what I saw in you in the first place. God damn it, what was I thinking?" Still cursing, she left the room in a rush.

Once I had the room to myself, it wasn't long before I was showered, shaved, changed and heading down to the lobby. I was in a much better mood and felt I had over-reacted with the cute desk clerk, so I was going to let the poor girl off the hook. I would simply make her forget all about our little tryst. She had suffered more than enough.

The elevator reached the lobby and, as I was about to step off, a gorgeous little blond wearing a midriff t-shirt and cut off blue jean shorts, and carrying a large bag of carryout food stepped on and pushed the button for the fourth floor. She was lost in her own thoughts and it didn't take much to make sure she didn't notice that the guy riding up with her was the same one who hadn't got off at the lobby.

One of the best things about being able to control other folks' thoughts is that I can openly ogle a pretty girl, giving her a thorough once over, and she either won't notice or won't be offended by it - whichever I decide.

With that in mind, I started my leisurely eyeball tour of this delectable little morsel. Glowing golden hair swept down in thick waves almost to her tight round ass which was connected to very shapely legs, though they were not all that long since she barely stood 5' 4" tall. Her waist seemed impossibly narrow but all that did was make her pert c-cup tits appear much larger. The crowning glory, however, was the stunning blue eyes looking out of her lovely and delicate features.

As I was admiring the view I became aware of waves of distress emanating from her. I tried to read her mind to find out what was bothering her so intensely but her mind was quite a jumble and what I got didn't make much sense. The best I could come up with was that she and her husband had come here for their sixteenth anniversary and had brought along the two other women he was screwing. Right after they had arrived yesterday evening her husband had gone into the bathroom to take a shower and had been locked in the bathroom masturbating ever since.

I told you it didn't make any sense. I had to find out what was really going on.

"You look like something is troubling you," I said as an icebreaker.

She gave me a look like I was some distraction she didn't need, and then looked away again.

"It can't be all that bad, why don't you tell me about it." While I talked, I was implanting in her mind that I appeared trustworthy, and that I might be able to help.

"Well," she began somewhat hesitantly, "there is something wrong with my husband. I don't know what it is and we are all so worried."

"We?"

"Oh, Dawn and Gloria, our housemates. It's just that we came here to celebrate our anniversary but he's been in the bathroom all night. It sounds like he's jacking off, which we just don't understand because all he has to do is come out and we'll take care of everything."

Okay, so it was just like I had read in her mind. This girl was a knockout and she thought the others were as well. I really had to know why a guy with three gorgeous women ready, and apparently more than willing, to satisfy him would lock himself in a bathroom and take matters into his own hands.

"Why don't I try talking to him, you know, man to man? Maybe I can help."

As I was talking the tone sounded that told us we were at her floor. She looked at me for a long moment and I reinforced my suggestion that I could indeed be helpful.

"Okay, I guess you can't make things any worse."

"My name is Sammy." I said as she led me down the hallway.

She turned slightly as she walked, shifted her burden to her left hand and extended her right, "Melanie."

When we reached a door about halfway down the hall, she fished a key-card out of her back pocket and slid it into the lock.

Walking into the room, I discovered that the other two women were every bit as lovely as Melanie thought they were.

The one closest to me had thick strawberry blonde hair tied into a ponytail that flowed down her back. She was dressed in a white baby doll negligee that did a very good job of displaying her large tits and narrow waist. Her legs were long and shapely and contributed to her height - just a few inches shorter than me. I could tell that under the skimpy lingerie her ass was tight and round. She had olive skin and soft green eyes over a petite nose. Full lovely lips were twisted into a worried expression.

Next to her was a beautiful brown skinned Hispanic. Her long brown hair fell freely down to her little round ass that was clearly visible since all she had on was a pink Teddy. It clung tightly to her narrow waist and the pert tits that, while bigger than Melanie's, weren't quite as large as the redhead's. Dark smoky eyes regarded me with suspicion and her full soft lips scowled slightly.

They were both standing at the bathroom door and the Latina looking one had been knocking on it with a slow, steady, light tapping. The other one was leaning with her head against the door. They both stepped away from the door as we entered.

"Has he said anything else?" Melanie immediately asked.

"No," answered the redhead, "he just keeps saying that he doesn't have to listen to us."

"Who is this?" asked the Latina abruptly.

Melanie looked back at me as though she had forgotten I was there.

"This is Sammy, I thought maybe he could help."

"I have some experience counseling people in crisis situations and I thought perhaps I could do something." Of course that was a lie but as I said it I gave them little nudges to ensure that they would believe it.

My presence now accepted, they looked at the bag Melanie was carrying.

"Hand it over," blurted the redhead, "I'm starving."

Melanie stepped to the small round table and set the bag upon it.

"I didn't want to wait another ten minutes, so I'm afraid its breakfast stuff."

"That's fine with me," said the Latina, "as long as it's something to eat."

They dug into the bag and were quickly unwrapping the breakfast sandwiches.

"By the way," said Melanie with her mouth full, "Sammy, this is Dawn," indicating the redhead, "and Gloria," the Latina.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ladies."

"Pleased to meet you," said Dawn quickly between bites.

Gloria apparently wasn't as pleased to meet me, "I hope you can get him out of there."

As they ate, I had to wonder why these three girls, all of them amazingly attractive, would be willing to share a man when they could each have had their pick among any available guy out there, and probably quite a few of those who were not available.

I did a quick read on them, trying to find their connection to this guy. What I discovered was remarkable. They were all more or less obsessed with this 'Dan Smith.' They each loved him unconditionally and were willing to defer to him on just about everything. Their attraction to him was powerful and they were almost compulsive in their need to satisfy him sexually. More astonishing is that there was no jealousy or competition among them. His pleasure was the important thing.

However, the most startling thing was that these three women all felt the same. And, by that I mean that they felt exactly the same way. That just doesn't happen naturally. Especially when you consider that, when it came to men, Gloria only felt that way about Dan. Other men did nothing for her and, in fact, she was a little disgusted by them. This Dan fella must have a power similar to mine. But that didn't explain what the hell he was doing in the bathroom.

"You gonna just stand there staring at us?" asked Gloria, taking a break from her hash brown. "You came up here to get him out of there, how about trying something."

"Lighten up, Gloria," said Dawn shooting me a worried look. "Maybe he can help, but if you run him off we'll never know."

"No," I said with a shrug, "I said I was here to help, so let's see if I can do any good."

Now that I knew I was dealing with someone like myself, I was less sure of myself. As I moved to the bathroom door my mind was reeling with the possible implications. Had this guy run across another like us and lost some sort of battle? Was there a Government agency using telepaths to hunt down and punish those like us? Was there some inherent danger in using the power and it had made him insane? Since the three women were still here and still enthralled to him, I found the first two unlikely, and if there was some danger in using the power I'm sure Charlie (the old man who gave me my power and taught me to use them) would have warned me - though it was possible he didn't know about it himself.

I reached the door, and tried to feel past it to read Dan's mind. It didn't work and I wasn't surprised. I've never been able to read someone I couldn't see. This required the mental equivalent of brute force. Though if he was a fellow telepath, it still might not have worked.

Concentrating hard I sent a powerful suggestion of "Obey" through the door and said, "Dan Smith, come out of there."

I heard movement inside, followed by a feeble voice.

"I don't want to. I don't have to listen to you. I'm the boss."

I continued to project obedience as strongly as I could.

"I said that you MUST come out."

I heard a whimper then the door unlocked. When it swung open, I was surprised at what I saw. Judging by the weak voice I had expected someone small or slight, but he was neither.

I stand almost six feet tall but he bested me by at least two inches and was powerfully built. He was naked and lightly stroking his semi-erect cock. I looked past him into the bathroom to see the sink speckled with his ejaculate.

I heard commotion behind me, and turned to find the three women heading for us with looks of concern on their faces.

"Stop!" I commanded, again using the mental push to back up my words.

The women stopped, but looked at me expectantly.

I had noticed that the connecting door to the next room was open. "I'm taking him into the other room for a little talk, I do not want you to disturb us. You need to relax and wait. Everything will be fine."

They calmed themselves with the sudden assurance they all felt that I knew what I was doing and I led Dan through the door and closed it. I had him sit on a bed and I took a chair. He was watching me but hadn't said anything since he was still under mental orders to obey me.

"Close your eyes and relax, this won't take long."

I read his mind and found the exact same feelings and compulsions towards himself in his mind as had been in the girls', which explained why he had been masturbating. What I didn't find was any trace of telepathic power. Now I was more mystified than ever. I dug deeper into his mind and finally found the answers.

Dan had been using subliminal messages buried in the music his women had been listening to. During the long drive to Niagra Falls, he had been exposed to these messages and they had the same effect on him as they had on the women. He had found himself attracted to his own body. Upon seeing his penis, he had felt compelled to excite it and, once it was excited, he felt compelled to cause it to orgasm. In addition to the usual pleasure he felt at orgasm, he also felt intense satisfaction at making himself do so and, since he was further compelled to follow only his own orders, he simply kept doing so again and again. He couldn't help it. With the three women, if he didn't want sex, all he had to do was say so and they were content to find other things to do. With himself, he had no one to rein him in.

I wanted to find out even more about what he had been up to, so I sent him a command to go to sleep. This way I could take all the time I needed without him getting antsy.

I soon discovered the whole story. How he had turned to the subliminal messages in desperation after a fight with Melanie and how he had been delighted with the results. His relationship was saved and had become everything he had ever dreamed it could be. But, as with many other people, eventually it wasn't enough. Even though his relationship with his wife was perfect, he had added Dawn to the mix. Once she was fully under his control, he decided he needed more and brought Gloria in. One would think that having three spectacular beauties at his beck and call would be plenty, but before this trip he had already been contemplating setting up a situation that would lead to even more women becoming enthralled. Where it would finally stop was anybody's guess, but it was likely that he would get noticed before too long. The primary rule Charlie had drilled into me was that secrecy was of the utmost importance.

Despite this, I found myself liking him. He was a hard working guy who was basically good at heart and, even though he had practically enslaved these women, they were all better off in some ways than they had been prior to moving in with him and Melanie. He wasn't abusive - in fact, they thoroughly enjoyed their time with him and were actually happier than before. The relationship gave them all a sense of camaraderie and security they had been lacking. He also ensured that they took the money they saved through their living arrangements and applied them to their individual retirement accounts. Like I said, he was a good guy, but the power was corrupting him in its own way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.