Werewolf Sex- The Journey North - Cover

Werewolf Sex- The Journey North

Copyright© 2007 by Woofajuana

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT! IT WAS REWRITTEN INTO "IN THE ENEMY'S TERRITORY!" I LEAVE IT ONLY FOR REFERENCE! They were enemies, fighting against each other in a bloody war. But they didn't count on their emotions going out of control.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Anubis had made them move away from the area, and quickly. The machines lumbered through the brush at their quickest pace. The suits only had enough space for one person, so Snow had to hold onto Wolfy's suit. Wolfy did her best to keep her suit from bouncing and jolting. They continued until late in the day before Anubis allowed them to slow and finally stop to make camp for the night.

"I doubt those creatures could follow us," he growled as he made a fire. Wolfy pulled out her blanket and sat next to Snow, putting it around her as the night grew cold. Winter was just around the corner.

"They aren't very fast, stupid beasts," Wolfy snorted. Snow just looked down at her paws, her hands in her lap. She was still in heat, and she felt very uneasy, especially when Anubis looked up at her, his hard eyes piercing through her.

Growling, Anubis stood and went into the woods. Wolfy sighed and turned to the little white wolf. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. Surprised, Wolfy reached out to her. "What's wrong, little one?"

"He ... he doesn't like me..." She sniffled and wiped her nose against her arm.

Wolfy frowned. "That's not true, darling. He doesn't hate you, he just feels awkward. He'll warm up soon enough. Just give it time."

"How did you meet him?" She looked up to Wolfy, her large brown eyes so puppy-like, so filled with love and loyalty, that it broke Wolfy's heart that such a lovely little wolf would have had to go through what she did.

"Well, actually, he is my ... well, he fought for the side that I was fighting against. He came after me and I was trying to escape from him for two weeks. And then he caught and, well, I guess ... we just match. Now we're heading back for my side to live togther."

"The ... the other side? You mean, the Northern lands?" Snow got excited suddenly.

"Yes," Wolfy looked at her quizzically.

"I ... I heard that there are no slaves there ... Gary said it once ... but it was ... when he was ... hurting me..." Snow looked at her hands. "That's where my family came from. Slaves are against the law there, right?"

"Well, yes ... I suppose. But not consenting slaves!" She chuckled a little. Snow obviously still didn't get it.

Then Anubis came out of the woods, dragging a large deer. He skinned it and cut it up and spit it over the fire. He said nothing, didn't look at either of the females. Obviously something was bothering him. Finally, the meat was finished. He took the biggest chunk and handed it to Snow. She looked at him in surprise. "But I..."

"You will eat because it is my pup you carry and you will obey as long as you are." His voice allowed no argument. Snow, cowed, did as she was told and took the meat. She seemed quite chagrin at not only being fed first but so much.

Wolfy glared at him, but turned her eyes away at his look. He was mad, and she didn't want to upset him further. She knew why he was in a bad mood; with Snow in heat, the scent was overwhelming and it was driving him mad. So she kept her mouth shut and took the meat he gave her. He sat down by himself across the fire to eat.

When they were finished eating, Wolfy left Snow's side and crawled over to Anubis. He watched her with his piercing gaze as she laid her head on his lap.

Slowly, she bagan to lick the fur on the inside of his thigh. "Wolfy..." He rumbled, gripping her hair and pulling her head back. She looked into his eyes, his piercing yellow eyes, and felt herself grow wet under that look, his complete confidence in his ownership of her, and the knowledge of his feelings for her.

He suddenly got to his feet and pulled her after him, though kept her head down, making her crawl after him into the woods. Once they had left the fire far behind, Anubis pulled out one of the Were Gems. Wolfy whimpered, grinding her hips. Anubis grinned, knowing very well how she had come to enjoy being changed. Once he had placed it inside her and she had transformed, he pulled her old pelt apart and pushed her to the ground on her back.

"One of these days, you will be having my pups, my dear sweet slut." Wolfy looked at him in suprise as his large, moist, hot tongue moved over her small firm breast. When his tongue moved away, the chill air caused her nipples to perk immediately and she leaned back, arching her back up. The rough pads of his fingers rubbed against them gently, making her moan as his tonuge moved down her belly, down her leg. Then Wolfy gripped a handful of leaves with a loud moan as Anubis' tonuge slid over her throbbing clit. The heat of his breath made her shudder, squirming with this new experience.

Slowly, Anubis continued to lick Wolfy's clit, gently nipping it with his small flat front teeth. She whimpered and moaned ruggedly, wriggling, completely lost in the sensation. Then Anubis plunged his long tongue deep inside of her, making her cry out in pleasure, writhing, grinding her hips with this new pleasure. He rolled his tongue inside her, making strong licking motions, causing her to babble incoherently.

Then Anubis pulled out his tongue, pulling away for a moment. Wolfy looked up at him, still panting with a foggy mind, but she knew he was thinking about something. He suddenly grinned and leaned over her, his wet black nose nearly touching her flatter human one. "I wonder what it's like for humans. I wonder how they feel pleasure. You seem to like it, my pet. I wonder if I will." Before Wolfy could really comprehend what he had said, he'd placed the second Were Gem into his mouth, slipping it under his tongue.

Anubis gave a low groan as his mass significantly decreased. As a werewolf he was massive, nearly 300 lbs, and just over 7 ft tall. As a human, he shrank quite a bit. Not even the greatest werewolf scientists could understand why the males shrank so much more than the females. However, the transformation took less than a minute. The massive, heavily furred pelt was all that was left of his werewolf form, and even that would be gone within the hour.

Pulling himself out of his own pelt, Anubis gave a quick glance over himself, feeling his nearly hairless chest. The air was much chillier, and he could hardly smell a thing. His skin was dark, not black, but more like a good tan. His muscles were more pronounced now that there was no thick fur to smooth the curves. All werewolves were taught to change into their human form when they were children, but few ever change again after that, being taught how primative and useless the human body is. So Anubis was rather curious about himself in this form, fully grown.

But he didn't really have the time to worry about himself. Wolfy's hands touched his torso, taut and muscular, and moved up his chest, her fingertips moving into every dip and curve of his muscles, tracing them up his neck and to his flat, furless face. She touched his straight, silky black hair, its texture different than when he was wolf.

Anubis buried his fingers in Wolfy's curly hair and gripped a handful, pulling her head back. He grinned down at her. "There's something I've read that humans do that wolves cannot because of our muzzles. But now that those are out of the way..." Before Wolfy could respond, Anubis' lips closed on hers. At first, it seemed rather clumsy as neither really knew what they were doing. But they quickly got the idea of kissing. It came with instinct, instinct that burned in them both, bringing out all their primal nature.

Both were slick with sweat dispite the cold air, scratching and biting at each other; tasting, feeling, probing, being one with each other. Even in human form, Anubis filled Wolfy's sweet recesses, pulling her hips against his, sliding his full length within her with great force, causing her to cry out with utter passion. His lips closed on hers with all his own burning desire, growling as their tongues mixed.

Not too far away, Snow shivered by herself. She could hear them in the bushes, and though it disturbed her, she longed to be with them. She liked Wolfy, though Anubis scared her. But at least they weren't like her old Masters. She got a little closer to the fire, shivering in the cold night air. As they got further North, it got colder and colder. She could see her breath. She breathed heavily a few times, finding this fascinating.

A twig cracked in the woods. Snow whipped about, looking up at a huge shadowed machine, her eyes wide in terror. The M.A.S. just stood there, intimidating in its design. She didn't realize that the machine was empty. All she could do was give a sharp yelp as a strong brown hand wrapped around her muzzle, another grabbing the base of her tail, the two most vulnerable spots on any wolf. With her muzzle in hand, he pulled her head back to look at him. It was a young wolf, certainly younger than Anubis. He had lots of wounds and scars on him, and he looked like he hadn't eaten in a while.

"Now what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone in the woods and in heat? Just looking for trouble, are you?" Snow whined, trembling. His hand holding her tail made it impossible for her to try to move away, he could literally snap her tail base. But his dull yellow eyes turned away from her, looking at the fire where meat still hung near it to stay warm. Obviously his desire to eat was greater than any desire to mate. He snorted, his two needs battling with each other.

They didn't get too long to continue their battle. A very angry snarl came from the brush as Anubis melted from the shadows, those piercing eyes of his glowing in the firelight. He was tensed, ready to leap at the younger wolf. "Let her go, whelp!"

"If I do, you'll attack me. Better for me to hold onto her to protect my life, don't you think?" The young wolf was unusually calm. He forced Snow to her paws, keeping her between the two males. Anubis started towards him, but the younger male twisted Snow's head, his hand on her muzzle giving him perfect leverage to snap her neck. She gave a sob of fear, her knees almost too weak to hold her up. The young wolf watched Anubis' reaction with a brow raised.

Snarling in rage, Anubis had no choice but to back down. This young one meant business. He would not risk Snow's life. He cursed himself for being so foolish. Of course males would come from far and wide, her scent was strong.

"HazScott? Is that you?" Wolfy came out from around Anubis, in her normal form. The young male blinked a few times. He was totally confused.

"What are you doing with him, Wolfy?" He eyed them both suspiciously.

"By Monos, HazScott, it is you! I thought you were dead!" Wolfy started toward him, but Anubis grabbed her wrist. HazScott took a step back, taking Snow with him.

"I damn near was a few times. What are you doing with him?" Obviously, his battle to survive had taken his trust. He didn't even trust his own teammate.

"I ... He..." Wolfy was at a lost for any words. How could she explain they were in love?

"I'm a deserter. I chose to be with Wolfy, and I didn't want to take her back to my side. I don't care about this war anymore. Only about Wolfy, and now about Snow. Let her go. I will not harm you." Anubis' voice had gone calm and quiet, realizing the situation. This young male was not an enemy.

HazScott thought about his options. Maybe it was his hunger, or maybe it was the pain, or maybe the smell of Snow, but he finally let her go, stumbling backwards. Many of his wounds were infected, and they oozed slowly, giving off a terrible smell. Snow ran to Anubis, sobbing in fear. He held her close, while Wolfy rushed over to HazScott, who looked like he was going to faint. The stress of the situation had drained him of his little remaining strength.

"Here, you should sit down. Let's get some food in you, that should help you feel better." She helped him sit next to the fire. In its light she could see the bullet wounds, and she could tell he had dug the bullets out of his own body. He'd also gotten in a few physical scuffels, with bite wounds and deep scratches all over. He had been the youngest in their group, and she had thought he'd have been the first to die. He was quick to smile and loved jokes.

He laid back, panting a bit. She gave him the last of their meat, and he took it, looking at Wolfy in her eyes. "I thought it was you who was dead. I found your M.A.S. out there, and no sign of you. I'm glad you're ok. I know Blitz and Jorgen are dead, I saw them die. And I found Mikel's body. I'd been wandering the woods for ages. I hadn't dared leave my M.A.S., not even to hunt." His voice was strained, and Wolfy knew the poor pup would need some serious help when they got home. For now, she patted his shoulder.

"Eat. Build up your strength. You've been through a lot. Everything will be ok, now. You're safe, now."

He looked at his food, bringing it to his mouth. "Safe. Now there's a word I never thought I'd hear again."


The next day, Snow's heat ended. She was relieved, though she was left feeling queasy most of the day. Wolfy told her it would pass. Unlike humans, monoshifters didn't get morning sickness.

HazScott kept eyeing Anubis with suspicion, but the big black male could understand completely. He would do the same if their roles were reversed. Anubis did his best to seem harmless, keeping his eyes averted in respectful submission, which was hard for him.

"So why did you desert? It can't only be because of Wolfy. And you know they won't let you in. It's not that easy. They'll haul you off to jail the minute they see you, no matter what either of you say." HazScott glared at Anubis through lidded eyes when they were alone, the females having gone off to hunt.

"Better that then having to shoot her," he said softly. Looking up at the younger wolf, his brow raised. During their journey, he had grown his jowl fur long, and his hair was growing out from his fur. As a soldier, neither were allowed, but he had lost all care for that life. It had been all he had ever known, and now he didn't want to remember it. Somehow, that all shined in his eyes. And the younger wolf relaxed.

"And what about the white one? Snow? You're one lucky bastard." HazScott shifted in some pain. Anubis moved to come help him, but the younger one's glare made him change his mind. He could easily kill the smaller male, but not without massive injuries. To have survived this long, HazScott had learned how to protect himself. Before, he had been free spirited. Now, he was a killer, and Anubis knew better than to press his luck.

"Snow was a slave to some humans that had been left on this planet, we're guessing. They seemed like they had been here a long time. Maybe after our own war is over, we'll hunt them down and eradicate them. But for now, at least we saved one wolf from their brutality. Had I known this was Snow's first heat, I would not have done what I did."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.