Lonely - Cover

Lonely

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happened after the death of my wife, and how I dealt with it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

I went over to talk with my son-in-law, John. I wanted to meet him at his office seeing this was business and I needed to have a clear mind.

John gave me a lot of good information and I had all my decisions made. For some reason I felt I should tell Barb. I know she wasn't going to agree with me but it was just something I felt in my heart that I should do. Bill, her husband, was at work. I wanted to be alone with Barb when I gave her this information. I thought about telling Sheila but I told John to break it to her gently.

"Barb, I have something I have to tell you. I know from the outset that you will disagree with me, but I must do what I feel is right."

"You're marrying her, aren't you, Jerry? A girl young enough to be your daughter. Why, Jerry? Please tell me why? I know deep in my heart that this is a big mistake and you will probably pay dearly for this."

"I was a very lonely person. I have thought about taking my own life a number of times but never did because of the kids. Since Mary's death I've felt alone, so totally alone."

"God, I'm so sorry, Jerry. I should have been there for you. It's what we all promised one another years ago."

"Barb, it's not your fault or anyone else's. Anyway, I felt so alone. Then, one day I ran into Carly. I know she's way too young for me but it made me feel differently about myself. I wasn't old and dried up anymore. This young vibrant girl wanted me. Me, Jerry Davis. I was so happy to have someone who wanted me that I said, 'Hell, ' to the rest of the world and had sex with this young woman. Because of my loneliness and not thinking properly, Carly got pregnant. She didn't do it by herself. I can't just throw all the blame on her. I was a willing participant.

"I don't really love her but I do care for her, and more than that, she's carrying my baby. I know some of you don't think it's mine but I feel it probably is. If not I will get the marriage annulled and take her back to Texas. If it is mine, I'm going to love it with all my heart."

"Why don't you just wait and see first, Jerry. Get tested and then make the decision."

"I thought about that, but as I told you, I'm sure it's mine and I'm not going to spend the next five months biting my nails and wait to find out. I'm going to live my life as a responsible father and husband. I feel Carly deserves that much.

"I've talked it over with John and he's writing a pre-nuptial agreement and a will of where my assets will go in case of my premature death. My kids are going to get the bulk of my estate but I am going to see that my new child is taken care of. Also, if Carly decides she doesn't want to be with me any time in the near future she can't leave Ohio with the baby. It's my child and I'm going to care for it."

"Is there anything I can say to stop you, Jerry? I'll always be your friend and will be here for you if you need me."

"No, I've made up my mind and now I have to follow through. I'm going home right now and tell Carly. I just wanted for you to know why I'm doing it. You mean more to me than anyone."I hugged Barb and headed home to tell Carly that we would be getting married. I can't say it was the right thing to do but as they say, "I made my bed and now I was going to sleep in it."

When I arrived at the house, Carly had on a pair of jeans that were unbuttoned. She had on pink panties that were just below her little protruding belly where my child was developing. As I looked at her panties she said that her jeans were getting too tight and it felt better this way. I had to say it looked sexy seeing Carly's panties and little belly starting to grow.

"Carly, I have reached a decision. I think we should get married and raise our child."

She was so happy as she came running to me and started kissing me. She was saying, "I love you so much. I'll be a good wife; I'll fuck you to death. We can have sex anytime you want, right up to the delivery."

She kept going on and on about having sex with me and how I made her so happy. I told her we would talk about the particulars later; right now I wanted inside those pink panties. I turned her around and pulled her back to me. I took my hand and laid it on her little round belly and slid my hand down inside of her panties. I began rubbing my hand through her bush and lowered it to the puffiness of her pussy, separating her lips and pushing two fingers into her. She began to moan and gyrate against my fingers. She had an orgasm on my fingers as I felt her juices wetting my hand.

We went into the bedroom and continued on with our sexual appetites. The one thing about Carly that no one can ever deny is that she is a sexually charged woman. When it comes to sex, there's nothing that she is not willing to try. For an old guy like me it was something I could wish that every man could be with a woman like Carly at least one time in their life.

Carly and I were married within a week. Sheila and John were our witnesses. Even though Sheila was against the marriage, she did tell me she would always be there for me. She was one great daughter who took so much after her mother.

After the marriage Carly and I still had sex most all the time but at other times her personality changed. She was short with me more often. She wanted more clothes and didn't like to cook. It was a side of Carly that was very childish. Her cooking was no more than taking out a frozen meal of some kind and warming it up. It got to a point that I was doing most of the cooking when I was home or we went out to eat. Even then it was burgers or pizza. If I wanted a good home cooked meal, I had to go to Barb and Bill's or go visit Sheila.

I didn't know whether to blame it all on the pregnancy or was it the real Carly coming out. More and more I could remember Barb saying the marriage was a mistake.

I was glad to be spending so much time on the road. Whenever I came home we had sex which was always good but our family life outside of that wasn't all that great. I was beginning to think I made a mistake in getting married but I was going to do everything in my power to try and make it work.

One evening I got a call from Bill. He asked me if I could come over and see him. He said it was very important. I got in a little argument with Carly because I was going over to see Bill. We were seeing less and less of him and Barb seeing Carly didn't care for them that much. She said something about wanting younger friends.

Bill and I were alone. "Jerry, there is something I need to tell you. Barb is the only one who knows so far. I'm dying of cancer of the colon. I went to the doctors last week and they came back with my results today. They give me one to six months to live."

"God, no! It must be a mistake. Maybe they read your results wrong. No, it can't be happening."

"I wish you were right, Jerry. I needed to tell you. Barb isn't taking it too well. She just went over to see Eric and Sandy to tell them. Jerry, I need you to be strong for my family. I know you just got married and are having a new child, but I need you to be here and help mine also. I don't want Barb and the kids to go through what you did. Barb told me about your talk with her and I don't want her to be that lonely."

"I'll be here for you till you draw your last breath, Bill. I'll always be here for Barb and the kids if there is anything they need. I'll do my best to remember our pact, to help take care of each other's family. You and Barb have been there for my kids, after Mary's death, and we'll be there for your family."

I was crying. I couldn't help it. Bill has been my best friend for as long as I could remember. We married twin sisters, for God's sake. Now his life was going to end, probably within six months. I promised him that I would be there to see him every time I was home. I did my best to keep that promise.


Our baby was born. She was a beautiful little girl with dark curly hair. Both Sheila and Barb came to the hospital and waited with me. I actually went in and helped deliver my little girl. We named her Maria. Carly liked the name since she considered it to be a Spanish name. I liked it because it sounded so much like Mary.

We took her home from the hospital and I couldn't believe how much I wanted to hold her. She was such a tiny, sweet, innocent little baby. I was so glad that I was pro life. I would have hated to think that this little person would never have had a chance at life. I loved her so much.

A couple of things that I need to tell you. Right after Carly told me she was pregnant I went and had a vasectomy. I didn't want to be responsible for the birth of any more kids. I had a DNA done at the time so I would be able to match up to Maria's. After holding this little girl, I wanted her to be mine, God, let her be my little girl.

I did get the DNA of Maria's back after about a month. It was one of the scariest days of my life when I walk in and received the results. Maria was my daughter. I cried right there in front of the doctor. He patted me on the shoulder and said, "Congratulation, Mr. Davis," I couldn't have been a happier man.

I never told Carly about either test. I wanted her to believe without a doubt about Maria being mine. I went home and hugged my little baby, put her to bed and then went and had sex with my child's mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.