A Show of Reality - Cover

A Show of Reality

Copyright© 2007 by Bysshe

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - A lawyer finds more than he bargained for when he tries to help a young girl that seemingly has no past. Against his own will, he's drawn into her story, discovering that she's either absolutely crazy -- or the victim of someone that can seemingly bend and twist reality itself. Together they must find and stop this dark figure before he destroys them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

The first thing she noticed was the silence.

It was dark, and apart from the muted breathing of the people in bed with her, it was utterly silent. She shook her head a moment, trying to remember where she was and what was going on. It all seemed so crazy, like an incredibly complex and surreal dream. She had finished the concert, and then... it seemed like she had gotten an incredible crush on one of the guys backstage, out of nowhere. He told her to sneak out of her hotel room that night and meet him, and she did, completely willingly, eagerly, and he drove her out of the city, a long drive to this... place. And then he... he...

Her mind couldn't quite accept what was next. How could she dream something that was so ugly? He had sex with her then, not romantic, gentle lovemaking like she imagined her first time would be, but in her dream she was in love with him and so it was all okay, everything he did to her was fine, even the things that hurt. In her dream, she only wanted to please him, and so she did every single thing he asked her to do, for a man she hadn't even known the day before, and remembering those things now made her stomach churn and she had to clamp her jaw down to keep from vomiting. She remembered more now, unwillingly seeing her dream-self submit to the other women there, touching them and opening herself to be touched as well, all at this man's suggestion. It must have been a dream, because she recognized the other women; they were Lisa Antoine, the movie actress, and Courtney Collins from the Today show, both touching her and being touched by her, and all of them writhing naked in pleasure over this man she didn't know but somehow loved so much. Why would she dream something like that?

She was still trying to relate this crazy dream to the reality of wherever she was now, and then she inhaled sharply, and that brought the odor and taste that was still on her mouth into the forefront of her mind, the taste of musky body fluids, and it was clear in an instant that all the vile, incomprehensible things she had done were real and not a dream at all. She was still processing this remarkable fact when the screams started, and she was only a little surprised to realize she wasn't the one screaming.

Not just then, anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.