Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

As I replayed their comments back through my mind, my eyes snapped open.

"We aren't on any birth control Master. Good night Master."

"We aren't on any birth control Master. Good night Master."

Oh shit! No birth control. What if??? I sat up quickly, disturbing Ling and Ding. "Ding, exactly where in your cycle are you right now?"

As they looked at me they sat up also. Both looked a little apprehensive as Ding answered, "Master, we just finished our period. That is why we so much wanted you to have us tonight. That was to help ensure that we did not get pregnant. There is still a very slight chance but we are willing to take that chance. We would never do anything to make you think less of us Master, never!"

I'm so bad, I'm ashamed of myself. I'm treating them as if they are... Ding interrupted my thoughts.

"Master, please, we are sorry. We just needed you so badly we did not want to wait for anything, please do not be angry with us."

Oh shit, calm, calm cccaaalllmmm. "Ding, everything is fine. Let's lay back down and get some sleep. Everything will be fine, now and in the morning." With that I lay back down and pulled the twins back down with me holding them to me tightly. I kissed one and then the other slowly, savoring the feel of each of them in my arms and on my lips. I could get used to this very quickly. With that, I drifted off to sleep.


I slowly woke, and opened my eyes to see the clock on the night stand. Almost 10:30, half the morning is gone. I let my eyes slowly close again. The twins are gone. Now, what else can happen. Oh shit, Daddy. My eyes popped open. That is what else can happen. I gotta get my ass in gear and get going. I got up and headed for the bathroom for the three S's, that is to SSS and get the day going. (Editors note: That is shit, shower and shave just in case you didn't know.)

As I walked down the hall I couldn't hear anything until I got to the living room. I then heard a murmur from the kitchen as I entered the living room. So I headed that way. All six of them were sitting around the table having a cup of coffee and talking. As I entered the room, it became very quiet all of a sudden. I looked and they were all looking right back at me. I stopped a few feet from the table, looking each one in the eyes as I did. Oh oh, what did I do wrong? I just woke up, I couldn't have done anything wrong yet, I just walked in.Thinking about it for a moment, Ahhhh, that's it. I walked over to stand between Ling and Ding and slowly knelt down between them. I took one of each of their hands in mine and gently kissed them both at the same time. Then I held each face in my hands and as I kissed each I told her, "Thank you. Thank you very much."

Each blushed a bit before telling me, "You're welcome and thank you for being the man you are."

There seemed to be a quiet sigh, then everyone resumed their previous conversations after that, but I wasn't paying that much attention as I got a cup of coffee and sat down in the empty chair at the head of the table. At least I wasn't paying much attention until it again became quiet. Realizing that something was up I looked around and again everyone was looking at me.

"What?"

They all broke into laughter as May said, "My Shawn, I asked what was on the agenda for today?

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention to your conversations. As a matter of fact, I was thinking about that very subject. What is on the agenda for today. At the least, I have to go to Dr. Bill's house this evening to talk to him and his wife. Ling and Ding have to pick up your father at the airport at four o'clock. And that leaves Helga and Nora and of course you two. What have you two got on your minds to do today?"

Helga started with, "Well, I have to go back to the hospital this evening for an evening shift. Nora said she needs to do a few thing at home. Sooooo, we have what is left of this morning and the afternoon to take care of anything you need taken care of, before we need to leave." With that she looked at Nora and then back to me, then a small smile formed.

Oh oh, these two are up to something, duh, why is that not surprising. I looked to Nora as she nodded her head. Hmmm, quiet today are we?

"June, May, what have you two got on your minds to do today?"

"Since My Shawn slept most of the morning away we discussed a few things. First is to make sure you can keep your strength up by making sure you are kept well fed." At which time all of them started to laugh a bit.

I started to protest but June cut me off. "My Shawn, we know you're just hungry and we are only teasing you a bit. We will make you some breakfast in a moment, we've already been out to do a bit of shopping to ensure you don't starve over the next few days.

"Since Helga and Nora are leaving a bit later we thought you should spend a little time with them. I'm sure you will find at least one subject that will be mutually agreeable."

"The rest of us wanted to do a few things around the house. Your house is very nice but you have also been gone a few days and, let's face it, you are a bachelor. We want to make it a little more presentable in case you have company in the near future."

I opened my mouth to again protest but then, Daddy! She is talking about her father coming here. I closed my yap and just returned her gaze. Nope, ain't gonna step into that minefield, not just no but fuck no.

She smirked at me as she continued, "Well, since that was taken care of without the, shall we say, discussion, that we expected, we can get on with what needs to be done." As she finished each of them stood and came to me for a morning kiss. When they bent over to kiss me I fondled a breast as I returned each kiss. I remembered a story from storiesonline.net written by cmsix, something about morning inspections, that works for me. I inspected each of them as much as I could in the few seconds I had as I kissed each one. Each one pressed her breast into my hand as she felt me touch them. I felt each nipple rise as I caressed it and then as each pulled away I tweaked her nipple.

They all moved further into the kitchen apparently preparing a breakfast fit for a king. Each was doing something and in a few minutes a big platter of sausage, eggs, toast, biscuits and gravy was placed before me. It has been a long time since I've had a good country breakfast. This was so much more than good I could hardly believe it. It was great! I was full, it seemed as if it had been weeks since I'd been actually full, not stuffed, or uncomfortable, just perfectly full. I looked at the ladies sitting around quietly talking as I ate. I could see the amazement on some of the faces looking at me. "What have I done now?" I asked.

They all looked at each other before May answered. "My Shawn, we have watched you put away an amazing amount of food over the last few days. You just had 6 eggs, a whole pound of Jimmy Dean sausage, 6 pieces of toast, 6 biscuits and a pan of gravy."

"Ahhh, I was hungry."

"Yes, we had assumed that just watching you. We just want you to be healthy."

"I feel fine, in fact I feel great. Especially since I lost a bit of weight."

"What do you mean you've lost a bit of weight? How much have you lost?" May asked.

"I ahhh, I've lost six pounds."

"What?" That came from Ding. "You've lost six pounds since when?"

"Since I was weighed at the hospital, after I woke up. While I was in the coma I lost a couple of pounds also, at least that is what one of the nurses said when I asked. That was according to the scales built in to the bed I was on. She said that was pretty normal since I hadn't eaten, just what was pumped into my arm to prevent dehydration. I weighed myself this morning when I got up. I can stand to lose a few pounds so it isn't a big deal."

"Normally no, if you lost six pounds in a couple of weeks there wouldn't be a problem. But you're talking about three days now not two or three weeks. Especially after we have seen what you've eaten in that time frame. Something we have to watch very carefully. If it is because of a change in your metabolism we just have to make sure you stay healthy and keep an eye on it and see if we can determine the cause."

"Okay. Are we done discussing my eating habits? If so I'm going to my office for a bit to check email and stuff and then I'll return to the living room if anyone would care to join me." I spent the next half hour or so doing exactly that. Nothing but spam, even with the filters I had set up. I've gotta spend the time to refine those filters. Granted, seventeen spam emails isn't very much considering the two hundred and sixty odd that were on the other side of my filters but I wanted zero and zero. Zero spam and zero errors on the other side. I just had to tweak the algorithms I had written a bit more. Now that I was among the unemployed I would have a lot more time for such mundane endeavors. Yea, right. I considered that for a minute, then saw it had been over half an hour since I'd started checking email and decided I'd better get back to the ladies. I put everything back to sleep and left the office to return to the living room.

Neither set of twins was around as I joined Nora and Helga on the couch. I turned the TV on but then shut it off. "How about a bit of music while we relax and get more comfortable with each other?" I asked them.

They both nodded so I used the remote to turn the stereo and the CD deck on. I had loaded it with easy listening music and I turned it down so it wouldn't disturb us as we talked. We discussed various subjects back and forth, their nursing careers, my computer career. We talked about a lot of different things, becoming even more comfortable with each other. Now and again I would pull one of them toward me and kiss her gently as I fondled a breast or stroked her back. Even as we did this, I was still aware of the others as they moved around the house.

I had just released Helga from a tongue duel and breast check inside her blouse when June came to me asking if they could dig around in the trunks I had talked about yesterday. She said they all loved old picture albums and such and wanted to see my baby pictures. I wasn't thrilled with that very much but figured one way or the other they would end up getting to them so I told her sure they could rummage around up stairs but to be careful, it was probably very dusty up there and they should all wear dust masks. I had a box of them at the top of the stairs leading into the attic. She kissed me, then almost ran to the others and they headed for the attic stairs.

"Where was I?" I asked rhetorically. "Oh yes, I seem to recall I had just finished a lovely tongue duel with the delightful Lady Helga. I was about to perform the same ritual with the equally delightful Lady Nora when we were so inappropriately delayed." I pulled Nora partially on me, with one hand under her blouse rubbing up and down on her bare back as my other hand caressed her breast through her partially-opened blouse. I felt Helga move, she kissed my neck as she removed Nora's blouse completely. Nora moaned a bit as I tweaked her nipple now that I had full, unobstructed access to it. Nora lifted her lovely butt as Helga unfastened her skirt and then removed it too. Helga stripped and then lowered herself to my cock and took it into her mouth as Nora and I continued. My lust ramped up a bit more as Helga sucked me deeper and fondled my balls in her hand. I could see Helga's other hand moving in the area of her own pussy as I pulled Nora tighter to me with my hand on her ass. I moved to her neck and as I kissed her there she started moving her pussy against my hip bone. She had a handful of Helga's hair and was trying to force her head further down on my dick. I heard Helga gag a little then Nora pushed even harder and I felt my dick slide into Helga's throat and she was going up and down my dick with her throat muscles gripping me like a vise. I warned her, "I'm going to cum down your throat if you don't stop."

Nora was saying, "Yes, shoot your cum down her throat. Make the bitch take it all." She was forcing Helga further down on me as she said it. She also bumped my hip a bit harder every time she forced Helga's head down. Okay, two can play that game. I squeezed her nipple when she pushed down on Helga. She groaned again as did Helga, she could see what I was doing too. I also brought my hand down flat on Nora's ass as she pushed down on Helga the next time. They groaned even louder that time. We were all getting close by now. Each time Nora pushed Helga down on my dick I would twist or squeeze one of her nipples and bring my hand down on one of her ass cheeks, sometimes alternating, sometimes spanking the same cheek two or three times in a row, trying to keep her off a rhythm. By now she was grinding her pussy into my hip bone, getting closer to her cum with each moment. I was about as close as it was possible to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.