Silken Web - Cover

Silken Web

Copyright© 2007 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of a sister-in-law who throws a web around the family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws  

Next morning it was Pushpa who knocked at the door of Smitha and entered her bed room. As she entered Smitha who was lying idle on the bed came alive.

As Pushpa stood at the door wearing a nightgown, Smitha got stimulated on seeing her showing off her charms. Smitha lying on the bed stared at her gorgeous figure which was so very well proportioned. Her lithe body, her supple chest, her sinuous waistline, her well curved thighs and her long graceful legs were a sight to behold. After seeing her she could not help from saying out 'you look gorgeous.'

'Thank you' said Pushpa and bolted the door before coming near her.

Smitha's body shot up with desire on seeing her bolt the door and when Pushpa enquired about her back, 'see for yourself' she replied and turned over on the bed.

'Ah! Yes' said Pushpa climbing on the bed and on settling down near her. Then holding Smitha's sari said 'we will set this straight' she pushed her sari aside.

As she set her sari aside Pushpa was thrilled to see that Smitha had worn a blouse which had hooks in the front. This inspired her and without hurrying, she looked at her wounds and touching them softly she said 'they are looking better today.'

Smitha nodded her head in reply and nuzzled her head deep in the pillow.

Pushpa finding Smitha in a lively mood asked her softly 'do you want me to apply cream or do you want me powder your back.'

'As you wish' she replied.

'Then let me apply the cream' saying this she put her hands on Smitha's shoulders and squeezed them.

'Okay' replied Smitha.

Squeezing her shoulders and caressing it, Pushpa said in a hushed voice 'permit me to remove your blouse.'

'Yes' Smitha replied and raised herself a little to allow her to remove the blouse.

'Its okay, relax' saying this Pushpa slid her hands to under Smitha's arms down from her shoulders.

As Pushpa's hands slid under her arms, Smitha lifted her hands and hugged the pillow to her.

Pushpa could maneuver her hands under Smitha's armpits freely and as she caressed the sides of her back, Smitha shifted and lay flat on the bed.

Pushpa then pushed her hands further down and bringing them over her curved waist she squeezed the soft flesh.

Smitha's moan was muffled by the pillow.

Caressing the soft flesh of her waist Pushpa slid her hands under her belly and lifted Smitha up a little.

Smitha obliged and as she lifted herself up Pushpa slid her hands under her swollen breasts and without cupping her breasts or caressing them she unhooked her blouse and holding its edges she removed it from her body.

On being void of her blouse Smitha's bare back was glistening with the morning light and Pushpa let her eyes feast upon her lush back. After looking at every pore of her bare back, Pushpa went on applying the ointment on her wounds and when she covered all, she picked up the Talcum Powder.

Smitha shivered as she saw Pushpa take hold of the can of Talcum powder.

Pushpa went on sprinkling the powder lavishly over her body and when she felt it was enough, she started to massage Smitha's body. Her hands slid smoothly over her rich back and when they came near her arms she slid them under her armpits and caressed her coarse hair. Smitha squirmed in delight as she felt her hands under her armpits and she started to moan softly.

It was then that Pushpa slid her hands from under her arm pits. First they felt her collar bones and sliding further she felt the swollen part of her bosom. Pushpa let her hands rest on her bosom and as Smitha did not object she started fondling them. Feeling the warm soft flesh of her bosom she pushed her hands down and slid them inside her bra.

Smitha let out a wild cry as she felt her hands slide inside her bra.

Relax said Pushpa pushing her hands further inside the bra and cupping her breasts in her hands.

Smitha moaned louder and thrashed her head on the pillow.

Gripping both her breasts in her hands Pushpa bent down and bringing her face over Smitha's back she started kissing the warm flesh of her skin. Smitha went wild with passion and as Pushpa's face encountered the thin strap of her bra she unclasped it with her mouth. Smitha cried out loudly as she felt the strap of bra being released.

Pushpa unclasped her bra with the help of her teeth and as the bra was loosened she cupped both her breasts in her hands and squeezed them.

'What are you doing' hissed Smitha in passion.

'I want to have a look' said Pushpa as she tried to turn Smitha over.

'No don't' said Smitha half heartedly as she turned a little.

'Just a glance' saying this Pushpa turned Smitha on her back.

As she turned, Smitha's hands flew to her eyes and covered them.

Pushpa had a bird's view of her chest and bosom. Seeing the swollen mounds of her breasts trying to pop out from the black bra, she felt aroused. Instantly she put her hands on her bra and slowly pulled it out from her body.

Smitha's swollen breasts were exposed to her eyes. Her eyes took to every pore of the skin of her breasts and on centering their attention to her erect dark brown nipples, 'they are very beautiful.' she said

'Oh! Pushpa' cried Smitha opening her eyes.

'You have the most beautiful mounds of flesh. Let me fondle them' saying this, she took both her breasts in her hands.

Smitha felt Pushpa's hands caressing her breasts and as she looked up at her she saw Pushpa's face was covered with sweat. She caught hold of her sari's end and wiped the sweat from her face.

Pushpa's eyes went wild with passion. She brought her face down and planted a kiss at Smitha's color bone.

Smitha held Pushpa's head in both her arms. Pushpa opened her mouth and started kissing Smitha from her color bone to the swell of her breasts.

Smitha jerked her body in passion. Pushpa brought her face and lodged it between the rich mounds of her breasts.

Pushpa brushed her lips between her breasts. Her body was on fire. She could not sustain it any longer. Putting her hands behind Smitha's back and gripping her she lay flat upon her body.

Smitha hugged Pushpa's body as she too was nearing the climax.

Pushpa lips darted in search of her nipples and on finding them she sucked her erect nipple deep into her mouth.

Smitha screamed and her body convulsed as orgasm over orgasm shook her.

Pushpa did not let go sucking her nipple. Holding Smitha in both her arms she pulled Smitha's body over hers. This made Smitha to lie over her. She shoved her nipple in Pushpa's mouth. Pushpa went berserk sucking them.

Now it was Smitha's turn. She slid down over Pushpa's body till her face was just above Pushpa's face. Pushpa had opened her mouth wide as she was sucking her nipples earlier. The open mouthed face of Pushpa was very enticing. Smitha looking at her lips said,

'Your lips are promiscuous.'

'Are they' she asked?

'Yes, and I am going to kiss them' she said.

'Please' hissed Pushpa wetting her lips with her tongue.

'Open your mouth wider' commanded Smitha.

Pushpa opened her mouth wide.

Smitha thrust her tongue inside Pushpa's mouth and started lapping her insides. Pushpa closed her lips on her tongue and as soon as she did so, Smitha rammed her lips on hers and kissed them fervently. She sucked her lips deep inside her mouth and her tongue ravaged the insides of Pushpa's mouth.

Kissing her Smitha put her hand down and as it landed on the opening of her night gown, she slid her hand in and Pushpa screamed in delight.

Smitha forced her hand inside and as Pushpa was not wearing any bra, her hand met with the soft mellow breast of hers. Smitha cupped her small mound in her hand. Pushpa was going wild with passion and as she felt Smitha's hand squeeze her mellow breast she creamed in her pants and cried out 'I am coming, I am coming.'

Smitha hugged her to her body and when her passion subsided, Pushpa got up and kissed Smitha passionately on her lips.

Smitha coming out of the trance and still holding Pushpa said 'I don't know what took over me.'

'You had it all trapped inside and it had to blow out' she replied.

'But what we did? Is it right' she asked again?

'There's no harm in it and of course you needed it very badly' replied Pushpa.

'Yes, I am a starved woman' replied Smitha.

'I can understand your feelings. That is why I have come to you' said Pushpa.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.