Wild Night at the Jade Inn - Cover

Wild Night at the Jade Inn

by Dag123

Copyright© 2007 by Dag123

Erotica Sex Story: After a year of marriage, for their one year anniversary, Michael and Anne return to the Jade Inn where they spent their Honeymoon. A sexual attraction quickly forms between them and the Owners of the Jade Inn. Anne and Su Lin, discover a way to make their husbands' secret fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   Oriental Female   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Shortly after their marriage, Anne had quit her job. Michael, her new husband, a Corporate Lawyer quite well off, had insisted.

For almost a year now, Anne had luxuriated in her new life and had delighted in satisfying her new husband's every whim. When she unearthed Michael's one secret fantasy, she had willingly gone along with it.

The day after their wedding Michael had seemingly innocently remarked to his new bride that the young Chinese woman, Su Lin, working the front desk at the Jade Inn in San Martin was almost as skinny as Anne.

Anne had flippantly teased him by remarking, "I'm probably stronger than her."

Michael had laughed and asked her.

"Are you saying you think you could take her," he had teased.

"Sure," Anne had replied with a confident coquettish little laugh.

"WOW," Michael had breathed,

"I'd pay admission to see that," he had enthusiastically remarked.

That night as they were enjoying each other sexually to the fullest, he had whispered in her ear.

"Anne, darling, do you really think you could take that Su Lin at the front desk like you said?"

"Sure," she whispered back sexily.

"Tell me what it would be like," Michael had asked.

That night had been the start of a long string of sexy erotic stories. The stories, pure fantasy, usually involved Anne in little physical confrontations with other women.

Knowing how much sexual erotic pleasure Michael got out of it, Anne was more than delighted. Anne willingly went along with it and tried to make the stories she told him almost nightly even wilder and sexy.

Being imaginative, Anne was soon describing the tearing off of clothes, including panties, bras, the loser forced to do a consequence, licking the winner's pussy, and many other sexual variations, too numerous to mention.

In the delightful privacy of their bedroom - nothing was taboo.

Realizing how much Michael would enjoy the real thing, Anne had often wished a situation would present itself where she really could perhaps engage in a friendly little confrontation with another female.

The little Asian desk clerk at the Jade Inn that she had first told Michael about during the first days of their marriage; would be the perfect candidate Anne had often thought.

Although Anne acknowledged to herself that other women would look down upon her for that kind of behavior, which at its best was undignified even degrading.

Anne thought, what do I care what other women think. How many of them are lucky enough to be married to a man who can give them what Michael gives me. If the opportunity ever presented itself, I would love a chance to let Michael watch me try it with another female.

To celebrate their first year of marriage they decided to return to San Martin. When they arrived and pulled into the parking lot at the Jade Inn, Michael had teased Anne.

"Hey, I wonder if that same little girl still works the front desk. Maybe we should arrange for you and her to get together while we're here,"

Anne had laughed and said, "You'd just love that, wouldn't you?

"Your deep dark favorite fantasy come true, huh?" she had remarked tartly.

"Sure," Michael had laughed.

"Every man's dream come true; seeing his wife in a sexy little confrontation with another woman."

Sure enough, when they arrived, who checks them in; but, the same little desk clerk.

They learned that her name was Su Lin. She seemed to possess a bitchy and aggressive demeanor; but was as well polite, gracious, and friendly.

While Anne and Michael were checking in, Su Lin's husband Garrett came in. Su Lin graciously introduced Anne and Michael to him.

Anne didn't miss the sexual look Su Lin's husband gave her as his black eyes boldly swept over her slender petite figure.

Anne felt secretly flattered. Garrett was a very handsome man. During the short conversation the four of them had enjoyed, Anne suddenly realized she had become aroused just looking at Garrett's rugged build. She could feel her panties were getting damp.

I'm aroused, just looking at him, she thought guiltily.

Anne idly wondered how Garrett and Su Lin had met each other. Then a few minutes later, she understood. Garrett OWNED the Jade Inn. Like her own marital situation with Michael, Su Lin had married up.

Anne also could not help noticing the look her own husband gave the other little wife.

After all, Su Lin quite slender like her was also very beautiful and sexy. Anne sensed an attraction developing between the four of them.

Looking over at Su Lin who had come out from behind the desk, Anne found herself wondering idly if she really could take this attractive little desk clerk.

Su Lin is probably about 32 years old, 5'2 tall and probably weighs around 105 lbs, maybe a little bigger. She's petite, like me and looks aggressive and sexy in a sultry sort of way, she thought.

I'm almost 34 years old, 5' feet tall, and around 100 lbs, so who knows, Anne thought, something could happen before Michael and I leave at the end of the week.

How wild would that be; if I succeeded in fulfilling Michael's secret fantasy.

During their first day there, each couple become increasingly aware of the other couple's mutual attraction to them.

Around noon when Anne and Michael returned from their walk, Garrett had graciously invited Michael into his private office for a drink.

Garrett's erotic proposal

"Mike," Garrett began, "May I call you Mike," he asked.

"Sure," Michael had replied.

Then being a direct person, Garrett boldly asked pointblank.

"Mike, are you as attracted to my wife Su Lin as I am to your wife Anne?"

Michael was shocked for a moment; but then thought, why not be honest.

"Are you kidding!" Michael said with a laugh.

"I think your wife Su Lin is very beautiful and sexy. You're a lucky man."

"Well," Garrett laughed, "Your wife Anne is really beautiful, and very charming. She has that quiet gentle loveliness that I've always found very appealing."

Then he delivered the shocker.

"I'm sure it has become obvious to the two of you, that Su Lin and I find you and Anne attractive. We got the feeling that you two might feel the same way about us."

"Well... yeah."

Michael replied, trying to figure out just where this conversation was going.

With that said, Garrett gave Michael his proposal.

"Mike, we were wondering if you and Anne might like to get together with Su Lin and me for a couple wild nights of erotic fun and games while you're here.

We would be willing to comp the two of you to our best Suite here at the Inn for the rest of this week."

Michael, though taken aback, quickly replied.

"I don't know if Anne would be agreeable; but, I'd love doing something like that. As far as the comping; I think we would prefer to pay our own way."

Michael talks to Anne

Later, when Michael related to her the conversation with Garrett, Anne admitted to him that she had been expecting something might transpire between her, Michael and the other couple.

Privately though, Anne was shocked and felt a bit uneasy at the Asian couple's brazen proposal.

She wondered what Garrett and Su Lin had in mind. Something erotic and sexual of that I'm sure, Anne thought.

"Michael, "I have to go to the bathroom. Let me think about it for a few moments while I'm in there, okay?"

Sitting on the commode, her thoughts racing, Anne thought.

For a whole year, I've been telling Michael about this Su Lin. If I go along with this, I may have a chance to challenge her to a little friendly tussle with Michael and Garrett watching. I have a feeling Garrett wouldn't object. He would probably find it just as sexy as Michael would, she thought, laughing to herself.

Anne, always pragmatic, realized here was that chance to do something that would really seal her marriage.

But, I can't believe I'm even considering doing this, she thought.

A few minutes later Anne emerged from the bathroom. Smiling up into Michael's handsome face she lovingly whispered.

"Michael, are you sure... you would really want us to get together with them?" she asked quietly.

"If you're willing, then the answer is yes," he replied.

"What did you decide?," he asked hesitantly, afraid that Anne was about to say no.

"Okay," Anne said, "If you can set it up with Garrett, - I'll do it for you. I know it's something you've always wanted. We've talked about it enough.

"I think Su Lin and I would be perfect together," Anne added.

"If you and Garrett can talk her into it, since we are the same size and so even, it might be fun," Anne assured him.

"I'm sure it's something the two of you would enjoy watching us do," she said tartly, curling her delicate lips in mock distaste.

So when both wives willingly agreed to participate in any erotic activity either of the two husbands wanted them to do; the two excited and fully aroused husbands, Michael and Garrett begin discussing the little erotic orgy the two couples were planning, which would take place later that same evening.

Michael and Garrett talk

"Can you believe this is really going to happen?," Michael asked, his voice betraying his growing excitement.

Garrett laughed.

"I was so afraid, your wife, Anne wouldn't agree to go along with it. Now all we have to do is decide what we would all like to do."

Michael remarked almost hesitantly.

"There is one thing I would really love to watch them do sometime during the evening; but, I'm not sure you would want to go along with it."

"What's that?"

Garrett asked, becoming interested.

"Well," Michael said, "I've always thought it would be really erotic and sexy to watch Anne get in a little female tussle with another woman her size.

"If you think your wife, Su Lin would agree to it, why don't we see if she and Anne would be willing to try it with each other for a little while.

"You know... a friendly little female confrontation between two beautiful sexy women might be really erotic and sexy to watch."

Garrett laughed.

"I know you're not going to believe this. That was something I was going to suggest to you.

"I just wasn't sure Anne would agree to having that type of physical confrontation. Su Lin can play a little rough," Garrett laughed.

"I have a feeling if given a chance; Su Lin would just be itching to get her hands on Anne. She's already told me she thinks your wife is a pushy little bitch.

"In fact, she mentioned earlier, if I would like to see her and your wife try each other, that maybe I should try to talk you into it," Garrett laughed.

Michael laughed.

"Wow! What a sexy little erotic confrontation that would be to watch.

Since Anne and Su Lin are the same size and age, it would be really wild and sexy to see which one would end up underneath the other. They could have a little play fight with each other."

Then Garrett said, his voice betraying his excitement.

"No matter who wins, Anne or Su Lin,

It should be very erotic and sensual.

Garrett laughed.

"Can you imagine watching a petite Chinese female and a slender little Caucasian female have a wild little play fight with each other?"

Exotic sexual practices discussed

Garrett now sensing Michael was anxious to explore the possibilities said.

"You know, if we really wanted to make it intensely erotic and sexy - since they both seem to be willing - there are all sorts of other exotic stuff they could do."

Michael was now all ears.

"What did you have in mind," he asked.

With a degree of uncertainty in his voice, Garrett explained.

"Well... I have always had this wild fantasy where Su Lin gets into a struggle with another wife with each female mounted on her husband's cock - you know stuff like that.

"Wow!" Michael said, breathing excitedly.

"Now that's a fantasy," he said, grinning in appreciation.

Garrett confided in conspiratorial tone of voice.

"It's sort of an Asian thing Su Lin told me about a long time ago. She's always promised me, if I could arrange it - with someone her size - she would be willing to make my secret fantasy come true."

Garrett explained further.

"The way it works - once each wife is mounted and ready, they could do all sorts of sexy stuff to each other.

"Things like the two of them could lean over and kiss each other right while the four of us were fucking.

"Watching them do the woman on woman thing right while they were having a little play fight while riding our cocks would be awesome!"

Michael, his voice raspy with pent-up emotion asked.

"You mean, right while we're fucking, we could look up and watch them play-slap and tug on each other's hair while struggling with each other?"

Garrett seemed pleased at Michael's reaction - continued.

"Sure... and if either wife suddenly feels she doesn't want to continue, they could stop struggling and just ride us till we climaxed, "

"We would both probably end up having a gigantic climax that would blow our minds," Garrett laughed.

For almost another hour, the two men discussed what they would do. Later in the afternoon, they related to the wives their discussion.

Both wives had expressed some reservations, but not wanting to spoil their husband's perfect fantasy night both finally relented and reluctantly agreed to everything.

A short time later both couples went their separate ways with plans to meet back in just a few hours in the Master Suite at the Jade Inn for the wild erotic intimate evening's activities.

Anne and Michael's walk on the beach

With a sunny balmy day ahead of them, Anne and Michael decided to go for a long stroll down the beach.

Michael watched as his little petite wife, Anne walked barefoot out into the foamy surf. Feeling himself growing hard rock, Michael drank in the sight of his beautiful wife.

Anne was dressed in a flowered skirt and a sleeveless white blouse. Her beautiful lush thick black hair shone as the warm sunlight reflected off it.

Looking at Anne's slender perfect legs as the surf lapped up around her beautiful little ankles, Michael felt an intense sexual surge.

Standing there watching her smiling back at him, Michael reflecting on what would be happening in just a few hours. He was suddenly in a state of full arousal. WOW! I can't wait to see how Anne will do with Su Lin, he thought.

Coming out of the surf Anne seemed pensive and quiet. As she approached Michael, she hooked her slender arm through his arm.

Then they strolled along, comfortable in their silence, neither feeling inclined to say anything.

Finally looking up at Michael, Anne broke the silence.

"Michael, darling, you do realize of course, that all those fantasy stories I've been telling you about me with other women, were just that; fantasies?"

Michael looked down tenderly at his slender little wife.

"Yes." I know."

Then Michael listened quietly as an uncertain Anne explained, pouring out her misgivings.

"I've never even been in a physical struggle with another female. In fact, I'm not exactly sure how to even go about it.

"Su Lin does look like she's almost my size and weight - So, I am willing to do it for you darling. I want to make this a very special night. I don't want you to end up disappointed.

"What you and Garrett want, is for Su Lin and I to play slap, pull each other's hair a little. We struggle with each other until one of us is forced to give up to the other woman, right?"

"Yes," Michael said smiling hopefully.

Then Anne continued, her voice taking on a serious tone.

"I know this is something you have always fantasized about me doing for you, Michael; so, I'm willing to try it with Su Lin.

"There's a chance Su Lin may be tougher than we think she is. If so, don't be too surprised if your little wife is the one who ends up on the bottom.

"I just hope, if I end up down on my back, with that little wildcat astride me you won't be too disappointed."

"I think you should also consider this," Anne said.

"I know both you and Garrett can hardly wait to watch us get up on that king size bed and try each other.

"You know, Darling, once she and I start, I don't think Garrett is going to want to stop us until either Su Lin or I give up."

Su Lin and Anne have Erotic Discussion

"We talk... okay," Su Lin said to Anne who had dropped into the office to mail some cards.

"Sure... okay." Anne wondered what Su Lin had in mind.

Always direct, Su Lin came straight to the point.

"I not want to play fight... long time, okay?" she began smiling into Anne's inquisitive eyes."

"Why we not make husband's have contest... see who... get climax first," Su Lin said with a little giggle.

"What a great idea!" Anne said, relieved that Su Lin was willing to conspire.

"How do we get them to agree?"

"Maybe we give sexy prize to husband who finish... first," Su Lin laughed.

"What kind of a prize?" a puzzled Anne asked.

"How 'bout husband who finish first, wins pair of other wife's panties. Maybe old panties we already wear with our woman smell."

"Well, this pair I have on now, I've been wearing all day so they're probably a bit soiled. They're probably slightly fragrant with my juices," Ann laughed.

"My panties... messy too," Su Lin confided with a little embarrassed giggle. "Garrett like... my pussy smell on panties... make him hot."

"Okay," Anne said, as the two co-conspirators prepared to depart.

"I'll make mine really messy," Su Lin, giggled. Her meaning wasn't lost on Anne who laughingly assured her petite little Asian friend, that she would do the same.

Moments later, alone in their separate rooms, both Anne and Su Lin lay back on the bed - pushing their panties aside - their slender fingers joyfully made their way down to their aching swollen pussies. Within a short two minutes, both petite wives had climaxed.

Then both wives tugged their panties back over their still swollen labia lips. Pushing the crotch of their panties between their swollen juicy pussy lips, both Anne and Su Lin cleaned themselves with the crotch of their soiled panties.

Their panties back up; they would wear them until the two couples got together that evening.

An Exotic Evening of Erotic Fun

Evening arrived. Darkness was settling over the little resort town of San Martin by the time Anne and Michael quietly made their way through a warm summer rain. Arriving at the luxuriously appointed Suite, they found Garrett and Su Lin eagerly awaiting their arrival.

"WOW," Garrett said sounding relieved.

"We were beginning to think you two might not show."

Both Michael and Anne laughed.

"We're looking forward to this evening just as much as you and Su Lin. As long as it doesn't get too rough, we can't wait to try all sorts of fun sexy stuff. Okay?"

"Sure... Are we all ready to start?," Garrett asked hopefully.

"Sure. Anytime," the other three agreed.

Garrett suggested with a little grin.

"Then - Su Lin, how about you and Anne giving us a little sneak preview. Let Michael and I watch the two of you kiss each other?"

"WOW," Michael said.

"How sexy would that be!"

He laughed in appreciation at the other husband's suggestion.

A heavy erotic warm musky smell now seemed to pervade the Suite. Both wives' fragrant cologne seem to mix and mingle together.

Both slender little wives now glanced at the other wife as if she was seeing her for the first time - each knowing the other had the same thing on her mind.

Both petite little wives listening to their excited husband's exchanges now smiled timidly in the direction of the other wife.

Although obviously willing, they were both somewhat hesitant. Slightly embarrassed, each wife looked into the other's eyes. Then they stepped toward each other until they were standing face to face - almost against each other.

"We get undressed first?," Su Lin whispered.

"Okay," Anne replied her voice hardly audible.

Anne thought to herself, Ut OH, here we go!

Su Lin begin slipping out of her lovely flowered little housedress, with the bright Oriental red top. A moment later, she slipped her white panties off. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a clear plastic bag. After inserting her soiled panties, Su Lin sealed it.

Anne bashfully turned away from the two watching husbands, and then began timidly slipping off her little summer dress.

Like Su Lin before her, when she had slipped off her pair of baize panties, Anne also placed them into a sealed bag, which she had removed from her purse.

A moment later, both women turned to face each other again, their beautiful nude figures fully revealed to each other's curious eyes; and, the hungry eyes of their husbands.

Anne and Su Lin giggling mischievously then informed the two thoroughly aroused husbands that who ever finished first would win the other wife's panties.

The husbands considered their wives' cute little erotic prize hilarious - both laughed and agreed.

Su Lin and Anne fulfills a Fantasy

As they stepped together, both slightly embarrassed; Anne had a moment of uneasiness when she felt Su Lin's warm brown fingers grasping her upper arms.

Su Lin though embarrassment - leaned forward and timidly kissed Anne's slender lips.

Anne had never been kissed by another female in that forbidden way.

It's not unpleasant, she decided.

She was surprised to feel a pleasant sexual surge of warmth as she felt the Chinese wife's thin warm lips touch her own delicate lips for the first time.

Then as the two enthralled husbands continued to watch this erotic sexy interlude unfold, the two wives started to be more comfortable with each other.

The room was completely silent for a few moments. Then the two women began making soft little mewing sounds of arousal.

Su Lin and Anne began kissing each other's soft thin delicate lips. At first, the two girls just gave the other small little kisses, like two butterflies touching their wings together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.