Maybe Someday - Cover

Maybe Someday

Copyright© 2007 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "For as long as I can remember I have worshiped my older brother, and I have fond memories of my early childhood as we grew up together."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Over the next two weeks, my brother and I didn't do much as far as sex went. We kissed once in a while, but didn't repeat our session in the shower. Kevin started driver's training and was gone during the day. Sandy and I sunned topless and even went skinny dipping a few times. We talked about our brothers and the things we'd like to do with them. I asked her if she and Paul had gone all the way yet and she said they hadn't. She also told me I would be the first to know if they did.

My birthday fell on a Thursday, but we decided to celebrate it on the following Saturday. Mom invited Sandy's family and Ellen. Dad barbequed and we all went swimming. Ellen brought Zack with her so Sandy and I had to be careful of the way we acted with our brothers. It wasn't uncommon for us to hug and kiss our brothers when the four of us were together.

Sandy and I wore our skimpy bikinis. Ellen said she wished she had one like ours and that her boyfriend was staring at Sandy and me. I offered Ellen one of my other bikinis and she accepted.

After eating steaks, baked potatoes, beans, and salad, we had my birthday cake. I blew out all fifteen candles with one breath. We had cake and ice cream before I opened my presents. I got new clothes from my parents and from Sandy. I also received several CDs from Mr. and Mrs. Hess. Ellen gave me a book and a CD. When I opened Kevin's gift, I thanked him for the CDs he gave me. He smiled and winked at me.

Later that night, after everyone had left, Kevin gave me another package. I opened it, and almost cried when I saw the petit gold chain and floating heart it held. Handing it to Kevin, I asked him to put it on me. Once the necklace was secure, I kissed him with all the passion I could muster. He responded, kissing me back.

I went upstairs to show my mom the necklace. She smiled as I stood proudly showing it to her. We shared a knowing hug and then we all decided to go for a family swim. It was the second we all swam naked. We spent an hour in and by the pool. When we got out to rest, no one bothered to get dressed or cover themselves. Mom and Dad said they were tired and left Kevin by the pool. My brother and I went in the water, embracing when we saw our parents go into the changing room together.

"Thank you for the necklace, Kevin. I love it," I said as I hugged my naked body against his.

"Good, that's my heart you know," Kevin said sheepishly.

My throat felt like it was closing. I swallowed, blinking the tears from my eyes. Not knowing what to say, I just held my brother against me. Kevin stroked my back, stopping just short of my butt. After a few minutes, I took his wrist in my hand and guided his hand to my bottom. When he pulled me closer, I wiggled against his hardon, feeling it pressing into my stomach.

Mom yelled out, telling Kevin and I not to stay up too late. At first I felt like we should separate, but we didn't. My brother and I stayed in the pool for a little longer before we went in to shower.

We repeated out previous play in the shower except this time Kevin rubbed me until I had an orgasm. When I recovered, I played with him and was treated to his semen splattering my body again. We finished in the shower, went up to our rooms, and kissed goodnight. I was torn between going to my room or my brother's. In the end, I went to bed alone.

Kevin and I picked up the pace of our play over the next two weeks, but we only touched one another in the shower. It was like it made what we did okay or something. One night, that changed.

I was stretched out on the couch with my head resting on my brother's leg. We were in the recreation room, watching television like we did almost every night. Kevin's hand rested on my side, his fingers moving gently. I was wearing a tee shirt and panties like I usually did since I began teasing my brother.

Kevin's hand moved slightly. I didn't know if it was intended, but his fingers touched the side of my breast. My brother left his fingers against my boob for a moment and then he began to move them. I didn't stop him so he became bolder. His hand covered my breast, massaging it through my tee shirt.

I felt Kevin's cock expanding against my cheek. The only thing between my face and his penis were the nylon running shorts he wore. Smiling, I moved my head against his growing erection. Kevin flinched as his fingers tightened around my boob.

Rolling onto my back, I looked up at my brother. He smiled, his hand still on my breast. I felt his cock pressing against the back of my head so I moved my head toward his knee. Shifting my eyes, I could see the head of his cock peeking out the leg of his shorts.

Kevin leaned his head down until our lips met. Our kiss grew in intensity and our tongues dueled in our open mouths. I held his head with one hand while pulling up my tee shirt with the other. Kevin noticed what I was doing. He moved his hand, allowing me to uncover my breasts. We remained lip-locked while he played with my breast. Kevin began playing with my nipple, causing me to moan into his mouth.

I was getting uncomfortable and I was sure Kevin's neck had to be hurting. I shifted until I was sitting up, leaning across his chest. My brother thanked me before covering my mouth with his again. I moved my hand between us, rubbing his penis through the thin material of his shorts. After a moment, I slipped my hand under the elastic waistband. When I touched his cock, Kevin moaned.

Our making out heated and Kevin began moving his hand from my boobs to my pussy and back. I opened my legs, giving my brother access to my sex. He started to slip his hand into my panties when he moved down there.

My wrist was being restricted by the waistband of Kevin's shorts. I removed my hand and began tugging at the shorts, trying to let my brother know what I wanted. We finally broke our kiss so I could pull his shorts down. Once his penis was completely exposed, I wrapped my hand around it.

"You have a beautiful cock," I said in a whisper. "Can I play with it?"

Kevin moaned and nodded his head. I moved it around, looking at his testicles. When I cradled his balls in my hand, Kevin cautioned me to be careful. I was infatuated with his cock and balls. I had seen him and even touched him, but I had never studied him like I was doing. Remembering the many times Sandy told me about giving Paul blowjobs, I leaned over and kissed his cock.

The moan from Kevin was all I need to let me know he liked what I did. I kissed him again and then opened my mouth. My tongue moved against the head, testing the velvety texture. I clamped my lips around his shaft, feeling the fullness in my mouth. Kevin's hips moved, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag. Lifting my head, I wrapped my hand around his cock to prevent him from going too deep.

My mouth moved up and down his cock while my tongue felt it. I was lost in lust, enjoying the feeling of his penis. Removing my mouth, I looked up at my brother.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked, my eyes pleading for acceptance.

"Amber, it is the most wonderful feeling I've ever had. If you keep doing that, I'm going to come you know."

"Tell me before you do, okay?"

Kevin nodded. I put his cock back in my mouth, moving my head again. Kevin pushed up as I pushed my head down. I relished the feeling of his cock gliding against my lips. My brother put his hands on my head, guiding me up and down.

"Oh God, I'm going to come!" Kevin said with a throaty groan.

I began to lift my head to avoid his semen, but for some reason, I stopped. His cock sent the first spurt of come into my mouth, causing me to gag. I fought the urge to pull away, feeling his semen squirting into my mouth. It only took a moment for me to decide it wasn't that bad, just like Sandy had said.

Kevin stopped shooting his come onto my tongue. I kept my lips around him, stroking the head with my tongue. Kevin released my head, falling back against the couch. I pulled my mouth off him, swallowing his semen.

I wasn't ready for what Kevin did next—he kissed me. I melted against him, feeling the warmth of his body against mine. After a moment, Kevin lowered me to the couch. He grinned at me as he pulled my panties down and off. My brother slid his hands up my legs, his thumbs coming to rest against my pussy. He rubbed my labia for a moment. Leaning forward, Kevin kissed me where his thumbs had been.

My body reacted to his tender kiss, my hips gyrating uncontrollability. I moaned when Kevin licked the length of my sex. His tongue danced against my pussy, making me squirm. Bending at the waist, I grabbed his head to pull him tighter. His tongue found my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. Kevin must have sensed it because he began to concentrate on my nub. My orgasm can only be described as earth shattering. I squealed and twisted as the feeling ripped through me. I saw white dots floating and then everything went black.

"Amber, wake up. Are you all right?" Kevin said as he gently shook my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to see the concerned look on my brother's face. Throwing my arms around his neck, I pulled his mouth to mine, kissing him so hard it hurt my lips when they pressed against my teeth. I opened my mouth and our teeth came together with a click.

Kevin and I hugged each other, finally talking about what we had done.

"Wow, that was so intense," I whispered. "I loved it."

Kevin chuckled and said, "I'm glad, you have a tasty pussy."

I giggled and snuggled against my brother. "Your cock isn't bad either, Kevin. Um, I want to do that again if you want me to."

"Do I ever! I want to eat you again too—if you want me to."

Laughing, I said, "Do I ever!"

We cuddled together for a few minutes. I got up, grabbing my brother's hand. I led him to the pool, whipping off my tee shirt before we jumped in the water. We played, kissed, and hugged in the refreshing water.

"You didn't mind when I came in your mouth?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know, not really. It all happened so fast and I was so turned on." I giggled and reached for his cock. "I'll let you know after I've done it a few more times."

Kevin chuckled and then said, "I don't have to do it again, I know I love it! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait until we can do it again."

Giggling, I moved to the edge of the pool. I hoisted myself up, sitting on the edge with my legs wide open. Kevin moved between my legs and kissed my pussy. He kept his mouth against me until I had another orgasm. When I was sated, I slipped into the water to kiss him.

We left the pool. In the shower, I knelt and gave him another blowjob. While I was ingesting his semen, I though about the times we wasted it when he shot it on my body.

The next morning, I woke Kevin up by pulling back the covers and kissing his cock. When he was awake, I took him in my mouth and held him there until he came. My brother pulled me up, telling me to sit on his face. He played with my boobs while his tongue did its magic. I came hard against his mouth.

Kevin and I showered together in our bathroom for the first time. It was the first time we had done anything together when we weren't in the pool or the basement. Once we were finished, we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Kevin had to go to driver's training. As soon as he left, I called Sandy, telling her to come over. When she arrived, I told her about the things Kevin and I did together.

"I told you it was great, didn't I?" Sandy said with a big grin.

"Yes, and you were right! I'm getting used to the taste and I love how happy it makes Kevin," I said. "He even kisses me when I'm finished blowing him."

"Paul kisses me too. I like kissing him after he eats my pussy." Sandy giggled. "I taste good!"

We went to the pool and sunned ourselves in the nude. It was the first time we had done it, usually going topless, but keeping our bottoms on unless we swam. We talked about the things Kevin and I did and she told me more about some of the things she did with Paul.

When school started, the four of us hung around together. Many of our friends thought Paul and I was a couple and that Sandy and Kevin were too. While it wasn't true, we didn't do anything to discourage what the other kids thought. We found it was easier to conceal our true feelings if we did.

Paul and Sandy turned sixteen in September. They received a car to share between them. Paul began driving us to school. In order to maintain our charade, I would ride in front with Paul while Kevin and Sandy sat in the backseat. When Sandy drove, we switched.

While the novelty of our sexual play wore off, the lust and pleasure didn't. Kevin and I kissed, hugged, and had oral sex at every opportunity. We had discovered sixty-nine and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sandy and I talked, comparing notes about our activities with our brothers. Neither of us had gone any further than oral sex nor were we planning to at the time soon.

Kevin turned sixteen in October. He passed his driving test and received a used car for his birthday. I gave him a bracelet and a blowjob. Paul, Sandy, and Kevin took turns driving to school. We still acted like Paul and I were going together and that my brother was with Sandy.

One day after school we were hanging around in the parking lot. Ellen and Zack were with us as were a few other kids we knew. Morgan, a girl in my brother's grade, was holding hands with her boyfriend. They shared a kiss and then she looked right at Sandy and me.

"You guys are always together, but I've never seen you kiss or anything. What's up with that?" Morgan said.

Sandy, thinking quickly, gave Kevin a kiss and then said, "We kiss and stuff, we just don't like to show off."

I felt Paul's arm go around my waist. When he pulled me to his side, I put my arm around his waist too. We stood close, watching what was going on.

"I don't show off, but I do like kissing my boyfriend and I don't care who knows it!" Morgan raised her eyebrows. "I guess I'm just not ashamed to let people know how much I like Dan."

"We're not ashamed either," I said in our defense.

"Okay, maybe you guys just don't know how to kiss," Morgan said with a chuckle.

Paul turned me to him. He placed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sandy and Kevin doing the same thing. When Paul removed his mouth from mine, I felt weird—I had really enjoyed the kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.