Maybe Someday - Cover

Maybe Someday

Copyright© 2007 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "For as long as I can remember I have worshiped my older brother, and I have fond memories of my early childhood as we grew up together."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

The next big event was being invited to a party by Dale. Ted also asked Ellen to go. The party was at the house of one of Ted and Dale's friends. My mom agreed to let me go after confirming there would be adult supervision.

On the night of the party, I dressed in a short skirt and tank top. I pulled my blonde shoulder length hair into a ponytail and was allowed to wear lip gloss and mascara. Mom told me to take a large purse and put one of my bathing suits in it so I could swim if there was a pool.

Ellen also wore a skirt and tank top. I told her what Mom said about taking a bikini and she thought it was a good idea. My dad drove us to the house for the party. Dale and Ted met us out front. I introduced my dad and then waved as he left. The four of us went in and were sent to the backyard.

The party was being held on the patio. There were many kids I knew and many I didn't. Dale kept close to me, his arm around my waist. He guided me around the side of the house so we could kiss. I put my arms around his neck while he put his around my middle. Our lips met and our mouths opened. We kissed for several minutes before returning to the party.

I was surprised to see my brother and Larry at the party. I didn't know they were invited. Kevin said hi when he saw me. He gave Dale the once over while he stood in front of us. Kevin knew Dale, but I hadn't told him I was going out with him.

Kevin asked if he could talk to me. I excused myself and followed my brother to a spot where we could be alone.

"Amber, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but watch out for Dale. From what I hear, he only wants one thing from a girl he dates," Kevin said.

"Dale has been very nice to me, Kevin. He hasn't done anything he shouldn't," I said defensively.

"Whatever, just be careful," my brother said before walking away.

I found Dale. Standing next to him, I listened while he talked to Ted and Ellen. He was telling them about his upcoming Christmas vacation.

The party was going great. I was having fun talking to my friends and dancing to the loud music. It was getting dark and the party was both inside and outside of the house. Ellen and I went in the house to use the bathroom. We waited in line until it was our turn.

"Did you hear they're going to play 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' tonight?" Ellen said.

"What's that?" I asked as I sat on the pot.

"That's where you and a boy get locked in a closet for seven minutes. While you're in there you get to fool around. Sarah Lawrence told me the girls let the boys feel them up and stuff."

"I don't know if I want to play. I don't think I'm ready to let Dale do that," I said.

Ellen giggled and said, "I'm going to play if they do it."

I wasn't sure if I would or not, but I didn't say anything to Ellen. We left the bathroom and found Dale and Ted. The boys were sitting on a couch and offered their laps to Ellen and me. When I sat down, Dale put his arms around me.

Most of the kids in the room were kissing so I kissed Dale. Every once in a while, I opened my eyes to check out what the other kids were doing. I noticed Larry was sitting with Sarah and they were kissing. I also noticed Larry hand his hand under Sarah's top.

When Bill, the boy who was holding the party, announced they were going to play the game Ellen told me about, Dale said we should put our names in. I watched several of the other kids getting in line so I agreed.

For the next hour, couples went into the closet for the allotted time. When they came out, most of the guys were grinning and the girls were giggling. Bill called Dale and me to go in the closet.

Dale led me into the closet. The moment the door closed, we began kissing. He put one hand on my breast and started massaging it through my top and bra. At first I was unsure if I wanted him to feel me up, but after a moment I decided it wasn't too bad. Dale and I kept our mouths locked together while his hand fondled my boob. After a few moments, Dale put his hand under my top.

I moaned into Dale's mouth as his fingers worked under my bra. Not only didn't I mind, I was truly enjoying what he was doing. When Dale put his hand on my butt, I didn't try to stop him. I had the tingling between my legs that I had come to relish. He pulled my skirt up and put his hand into my panty. I felt his fingers gripping my naked bottom and pressed back.

The next thing I knew, Dale's hand was between my legs. His finger entered me and I jumped when he touched my hymen. Jerking away, I told him not to do that.

"Come on, Amber, let me finger you," Dale said as his fingers moved.

"No, I don't want you to do that! You can play with my butt and boobs, but not there," I said.

Dale took my hand and placed it against his crotch. "Will you play with my cock?"

I pulled my hand away and said, "No, stop being like this. Can't you just kiss me?"

"Yeah sure, whatever."

For the remainder of our time in the closet, Dale kissed me. I could tell he wasn't happy by the way he kissed me. When the door opened, we stepped out. I saw Ellen sitting with Ted and went over to her.

Dale came with me, but he didn't have his arm around me like he had all evening. I wanted to talk to Ellen, but she and Ted were called to go in the closet.

Dale and I stood in silence for a few minutes. I was vibrating because of what happened. Shifting from one foot to the other, I waited for Ellen to finish in the closet with Ted. I couldn't help wondering if Ted was trying the same things with Ellen and if she was letting him. Dale and Ted were best friends and I was sure they talked.

"Why didn't you let me finger you?" Dale asked.

"Because I didn't want to, Dale. We've only been going out for a few weeks and I don't want to do things like that," I said, trying to keep from crying.

"I guess I should stick to girls my age, you're obviously too young to be dating a real man," Dale said.

I spun around and looked at Dale. It took a moment for me to collect myself before I lashed out at him.

"You're not a man, you're an asshole!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "You're just a boy and from what I felt in the closet, a very little boy! I never want to see you again!"

The room was quiet when I ran out. I got outside and began crying. Not knowing what to do, I went out front. Sitting on the porch, I sobbed. A few minutes later, Ellen found me. When she asked me what happened, I told her what Dale tried to do and what I said to him.

"Are you going to be okay? Do you want to go home?" Ellen said.

"I don't know what I want. I don't want to see Dale again, that's for sure. He's a jerk just like Kevin said he was," I said. I stopped sobbing and looked up at Ellen. "How was your turn in the closet?"

"It was fine, I had fun. I'm sorry Dale did things you didn't want him to do."

"Was Ted nice? Did he try to do anything to you?" I asked.

"He felt my boobs and stuff like that," Ellen said, her cheeks turning red as she spoke.

"Did you guys do anything else?"

"Um, yeah, Ted put his hand in my pants and rubbed my coochie. He didn't try to put his finger in me though."

"I'm sorry; I'm ruining your night, aren't I?" I said. "Why don't you go back, I'm going to stay out her until my dad comes to pick us up."

"Are you sure? I'll stay here with you if you want me to," Ellen said.

I shook my head. Ellen left me sitting on the porch. About fifteen minutes later, I saw Dale come around the house. He was covering his face with one hand as he headed down the street. Kevin came around the house a moment later.

"Are you okay, Amber?" Kevin asked me.

"Yes, what happened?" I replied.

"I kicked the crap out of Dale, that's what happened. I heard you yelling at him so I went to ask Dale what was going on. He said you were a prick teaser and I hit him," Kevin said. "What the hell happened?"

I told my brother what Dale did in the closet. As I talked, I watched him clinch and relax his fists.

"I didn't mind when he touched my boobs, but when he tried to put his finger in me, it hurt. I told him I didn't want him to do that and Dale got pissed at me," I said. "Thanks for sticking up for me, Kevin."

My brother pulled me to my feet. He put his arms around me, holding me firmly against his chest. It was the first time in a long time he had held me and I felt safe in his arms. While he held me, I realized how tall he really was. When he rested his chin on the top of my head, I giggled.

"You've gotten really tall, Kevin. I didn't realize it until now." I pulled my head back so I could look in his eyes. "I really miss being close with you—what happened to us?"

"I don't know, I guess we're just growing up, Sis." Kevin chuckled and then said, "We're too old to play house anymore."

Placing my head against his chest again, I sighed. "I know, sometimes I wish we didn't have to grow up."

Kevin stayed with me until Dad arrived. He ran into the house to get Ellen and Larry so we could leave. On the way home, I didn't say a word.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Mom asked when Dad, Kevin, and I walked in the house.

I took a deep breath and began crying again. Mom jumped up to hug me and ask what happened. I told her and my dad about the stupid game and what Dale did. I also told them how Kevin took care of Dale for me. Mom comforted me and told me everything would be okay.

Once I calmed down, I went to bed. After lying in bed for a few minutes, the tears came back. Rolling onto my stomach, I put my face in the pillow and cried myself asleep.

It only took a few days for me to get over my ordeal. In school, Dale avoided me and my brother. I learned from a couple of girls that they had had the same experience with Dale. Ellen and Ted continued to date. I talked to her about her boyfriend but not in any detail. She told me Dale was dating another girl and she and Ted doubled with them from time to time.

Over the remainder of the school year, Kevin and I became close again. We studied together and just hung out. On more than one evening, we played games on his computer. He was really good at the games and would almost always win. If I did win a game, I felt it was because he let me.

In June, Larry's family moved out of the neighborhood. Kevin told me Larry's father was promoted and had to relocate.

Ellen broke up with Ted. She told me he was pressing her to go all the way and she didn't want to do it. It almost seemed like old times again. Kevin, Ellen, and I were all together again.

Most days found us lazing by the pool. A new family moved into Larry's house and we found out they had kids our age. One afternoon, Ellen and I went to introduce ourselves.

Ellen and I met Paul and Sandy Hess. We found out they were twins and their birthdays were in September, right between Kevin's and mine. I invited Paul and Sandy to come over and go swimming. They asked their mom and then followed Ellen and me to my house.

Paul had changed into his trunks before leaving his house. Sandy carried a bag with her suit and towels. Ellen and I took the twins out to the patio to show them the pool. While Paul waited, Ellen, Sandy, and I went to the changing room to put on our suits.

Ellen and I had been changing in front of each other for years so I never thought that Sandy might be uncomfortable changing in front of us. As it turned out, she wasn't the least bit shy. When she pealed off her shorts and panties, I noticed she was a real redhead. Her mons had a thin strip of red hair that was just a little darker than the hair on Sandy's head.

We put on our bikinis and left for the pool. When we walked out, Paul grinned at the three of us. Kevin came into the yard and I introduced him to our new neighbors. After chatting for a moment, my brother went to put his suit on so he could join us.

After swimming for a little while, we all sat around and got to know one another. Sandy told us her family had moved here from Chicago because her Dad was offered a position at one of the hospitals. We learned her mom was a doctor too.

I offered Paul and Sandy sunscreen. Sandy took the bottle and began applying the lotion. When she finished with what she could reach, she gave the bottle to her brother. Paul coated her back and then himself. Sandy put the sunscreen on her brother's back before giving me the bottle back.

The five of us spent a lot of time together that summer. Whenever Ellen and I would talk about the boys at school, Sandy didn't seem to be interested. Paul and Kevin became good friends and played ball together.

Once school started, we all hung around together. Ellen began dating a boy in her grade and became less involved with Kevin, Paul, Sandy, and me. She still came over once in a while, but most of the time she was with Zack. Even when Ellen stopped by, her new boyfriend was with her.

Ellen stopped by one afternoon after school. We went to my room so I could change out of my school clothes. Ellen flopped on my bed and began to giggle.

"Zack and I did it last night, Amber. We had sex," Ellen said.

I had removed my skirt and top. Wearing my underwear, I sat on the bed with Ellen.

"Wow, I didn't know you were planning to do that," I said.

"I wasn't, but it happened. We were at his house making out. One thing led to another and we did it. It was his first time too."

I grinned at Ellen and then said, "Well, how was it?"

Giggling, Ellen sat up and said, "It hurt a little the first time, but it wasn't that bad. It felt like getting pinched really hard."

"The first time, how many times did you do it?"

"Twice, if Zack would have had more rubbers, we'd have done it more," Ellen said.

"At least you were smart enough to use a condom."

"I wasn't going to let him do anything with out one. Now I have to find a way to get birth control pills."

"Just be careful, Ellen. It would suck if you got pregnant."

"I know. If we don't have condoms, I'll just have to blow him."

"You do that too? What's happened to you?"

"Nothing, Amber. I just like sex. There's nothing better in the whole world. Just wait until you do it, I'll bet you will feel the same way."

I giggled and said, "Well, I will have to find a boy that wants to take me our first. Since that shit with Dale, I don't get asked out."

"How about Paul, he's cute?" Ellen said.

"I know, but he doesn't seem like he's interested. I mean he's never said anything to me."

"Ask Sandy to fix you up."

"I've thought about it."

Ellen and I sat quietly for a moment. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

"What's it like to give a boy a blowjob?" I asked.

"It's wonderful, Amber. I love the feeling of Zack's cock in my mouth and the way he tastes when he comes."

I made a face causing Ellen to giggle.

"That's what I thought the first time, but it wasn't bad at all. After a few times, I liked it."

"How long have you been doing that with Zack?" I asked.

"Um, since the third time we went out. He went down on me and I returned the favor."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.