Dreams 3: Search - Cover

Dreams 3: Search

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Victoria is on the search for Josh & Camille. She has many hurdles in her way but she is relentless in her pursuit of the man she love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Victoria arrived in Darwin, Australia and estimated six days before the Camille was scheduled to dock. She immediately located a real estate person in order to rent a house in one of the nicer areas of Darwin. It was for only a week. A week she didn't have to spend in a hotel no matter how much the luxury offered. The house was clean and neat. Fully furnished with everything from bed linens to the den that housed a great stereo system, large plasma television, and a library of DVD movies and books. Four thousand Aussie dollars seemed like a bargain as she arranged for all her things to be brought over from the airport. She rented a car and went shopping for groceries. Her plan was to keep track of the Camille daily, lie out in the warm fall sun, and just take it easy.

Victoria checked her account back home and realized with her lavish spending to find Joshua Howard, she had spent over a million dollars in the past two years. It was only a small dent in the trust her grandfather set up for her the day she was born but she had planned not to tap into any of that money until she married. Now she was going to get Josh back and marry him, start a family, buy a nice house, and live with the only man she ever loved. The man stolen from her by that redheaded bitch. At first she wanted to kill her with her bare hands. Now her revenge would be take Josh back from her, arrange a quick wedding, and blot any remembrance of Camille from his mind. It sounded easier than done, but she had the determination of a bulldog.

She finished all her chores in one day, took a hot leisurely bath with candles and wine to relax. Then she turned in early for a fitful sleep which she had. The next day she made herself scrambled eggs, sliced tomatoes, diced green peppers, and tea for breakfast. Later when it was warmer, she dove into the pool in the nude since the house was in a private site with no one to see her. If some man had a powerful telescope, let him look. She swam forty laps before getting out to shower to wash the chlorine from her hair and body. She spent most of the time walking about the house completely naked. She noticed that her breasts were sagging just a bit. Well she was closing in on thirty now. Father time was catching up with her. She still knew that she possessed great beauty but she also knew that in ten years the wrinkles would eventually start covering her face and there was nothing she could do about it. Victoria Weber was not about to go under the knife in order to fool herself and others of her age.

Camille had Josh trapped with her thighs wrapped around a leg as she kept him from getting up. She had allowed him to take his morning piss if he promised to return after he drained his python. Actually Josh didn't think that he was that big but Camille did. When he had a hard on, her small hand was just able to encircle its girth. She loved feeling him pulsate in her hand which made her want him more.

"I think we should stay in bed all day, darling," she said. "The sea is a little on the choppy side. Being in this water bed will be perfect for us."

"Okay," he replied, not wanting to get seasick like he had during that storm a week ago. He had never been so sick in his life. Now he took two tablets to prevent him getting that ill again. It was surprising that the Butterfinger candy bar had cleared up his symptoms that night.

"I'll make you breakfast but first I want you to make love to me."

"You want to fuck already?"

Putting a finger gently to her lips, "No darling, just soft, tender lovemaking. I don't want it fast and hard this time. Tender and slow."

"Do you want me to lick your pussy for a while."

Tossing away the light blanket covering them, "I thought you would never ask," she giggled like a teenaged girl.

Jake the Snake had finally got his hands on Camille's itinerary from leaving Hawaii to all the ports of call all the way to India. Victoria kept in touch with him hoping he'd come up with something solid. He mailed it off to her in Darwin and went back to work.

Victoria was grateful for the document Jake had sent her. Now she could take her time to make plans in getting Josh back. She read several books on hypnotism to find some clue to reverse Camille's hold on him. Most of these books were just bullshit written by some unknown but she found two that were worth reading again. So by the end of the week, she read each one twice. Also she decided that Australia was not a good place to take any action. They had very good relations with the United States and if she did something criminally wrong, she might get into more trouble here than elsewhere. Extraditon wasn't what she wished for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.