Dreams 3: Search - Cover

Dreams 3: Search

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Victoria is on the search for Josh & Camille. She has many hurdles in her way but she is relentless in her pursuit of the man she love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Victoria was a nervous wreck. She checked into one of the luxury suites in Papeete to await the arrival of Camille's schooner. The nightmare she had on the way here really shook her up. She tried to make sense out of it but came up empty. She drew a hot bath, undressed and lay soaking in the tub for an hour. She only got out when the water was getting cold.

The jet lag caused her to sleep during the day leaving her awake all night. She was following her father's advice regarding jet lag. "Sleep when you are tired, eat when you are hungry." She crawled into bed wearing a pair of pink satin panties. She was asleep in no time. It was about noon.

One of the helmsmen quickly learned that the Camille was way off course. The mighty winds and currents made the schooner sweep further south to the point where they'd have to go to Tahiti through the back door. Camille pondered whether to make the trip or just go on to their second stop which was much closer. She went below to confer with Josh.

"Darling, we have a little problem," she sat on his lap in the small galley.

"You're horny," he chuckled, showing a bit of humor.

"That too, but the storm blew us past Tahiti. Now I'll leave it up to you. Shall we return northeast a few hundred miles to get to Tahiti, or shall we just go on to Darwin, Australia which is about ten days either way?"

"I don't care, it's up to you."

"I'm leaving it up to you."

"Lets fuck on it, then I'll let you know."

"You're a naughty boy," she slapped him playfully on his arm. "Go straight to our room. Being so bad, you can't come out until lunch. I'll go with you so you obey what I said."

They started stripping as soon as they got up from the chair. Josh wore only khaki shorts with no underwear. Thus he was in the nude before they left the galley. Camille threw her white silky bikini bra aside. By the time they reached the door of their room, both were completely naked.

Camille pushed Josh on the bed then leaped on him. They kissed passionately reaching for various parts of their bodies. Josh's turgid cock touched her clit.

"Ohhhh," she smiled. "That felt nice, do it again."

Josh tried but couldn't give her that feeling he gave her. She slid her wet pussy up and down his thigh. The hairs on his leg tickled her shaved quim causing her to leak all over him. He almost swallowed her tongue as their mouths were wide open on each other. Josh felt his tongue brush across her teeth and inhaled her sweet breath. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue to enter. They duelled back and forth with Camille captured a sesame seed that must have lodged in his teeth. She swallowed it as his erection was at the entrance of her sopping wet pussy. They had fucked earlier but both felt quick orgasms building. Maybe once was not enough after awakening. She came just before him as he sent shot after shot of his semen into her slippery quim. Both made passionate noises as they pleasured each other.

Out of breath and sweating in the tropical sea, he collapsed on top of her. Josh was asleep moments later whereas Camille licked the salty sweat from his neck. How she loved him. Nothing in her life was more important that this man. She slid from under him and went into the head to take a quick cool shower. She made up her mind to wash her long, thick, gorgeous flaming red man.

Victoria spent almost four days in Tahiti waiting for the Camille to dock. She had herself pampered in every way. She dyed her hair back to its original blone, plus a makeover, manicure and pedicure. Later that day she had a massage by one of the natives who worked for the hotel. She relaxed as the girl's hands did wonders to loosen up all the tightness of her muscles. Only having a towel over her pussy, the young girl worked her magic to the point where Victoria became horny from the fingers prodding her everywhere.

That evening she dressed in a light silk dress with only panties underneath and went to one of Papeete's finest clubs for dinner. She had baked blue hake, a fish only found down in the Australia/New Zealand waters. It was delicious and didn't taste fishy. That and a salad with white wine. She felt the eyes of men and some women on her as she ate slowly. The band that played native and golden oldies songs topped the ambiance of the luxury restaurant. After eating and declining dessert, she sat for a half hour listening to the music and finishing her wine. It would have been a perfect evening if a man didn't stop by her table to make a pass at her almost every five minutes. She grew weary of the attention and returned to the hotel after paying for her dinner leaving a generous tip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.