Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ray rapped on Kathy's door and waited. In a few moments, she opened it. She was still wearing her robe. Her eyes were dry now, but they were sad.

"Kathy, we're going to have to talk," Ray told her.

"All right. Come in" He entered the room and left the door open. "Sit down," he said.

The girl sat on the only chair. That made it necessary for Ray to sit on the edge of the rumpled bed-the very bed where he had caught his son and stepdaughter fucking a short while ago.

Kathy fidgeted. The sudden interruption of her fuck session with Pete had left her in a state of physical frustration. Adding to this was the mental turmoil caused by having been discovered doing what she most loved to do by people who regarded it as wrong. Yet she didn't really feel guilty about it. She was still sure that her mother's and Mr. Simpson's standards were hypocritical and unsound.

She wondered, as she looked at the troubled man, who sat opposite her, whether she could prove this to him. It would be a pleasure to try.

Ray said, "Kathy, I've just had a long talk with Pete. You're entitled to know what he told me. I'm not saying I believe it or I don't But I listened to him, and now I want to listen to you." "All right, Mr, Simpson," Kathy said. "Where do you want me to start?" He gave her a smile. "By calling me 'Daddy', if you can bring yourself to do it." She sighed. "Yes, Daddy." Ray's smile flashed bright for a moment. "That's much better," he said. But then the troubled look returned as he thought of what he was about to discuss with her.

"You and Pete," he said. "How did that start? Tell me all of it." Kathy fidgeted again. It would have been possible for her to lie and say that Pete had raped her.

Her mother would have accepted that, and even Pete's father might have. But it would have hurt Pete a great deal-and for what? "Pete showed up last night," she said slowly. "I was alone in the house, and I invited him in. I liked him right away. We talked, and finally I decided I wanted to have sex with him." Ray's eyes narrowed. "Did he make a play for you first?" She shook her head and looked at her stepfather. "I made the play," Kathy said.

"What did you do?" His question excited Kathy. A little quiver when through her cunt and she tensed. Looking at the man who sat across from her, she remembered watching him fuck her mother; she remembered how she had felt at that time.

"Well, Kathy?" Ray pressed. "Tell me how you made a play for Pete." A little smile came to her face and teased the corners of her mouth. "I could show you," she suggested.

It would be best, he decided, to let her reveal the truth in her own way. "Very well," he said. "Show me." Kathy stood up and walked to where he was seated. She knelt on the floor next to his legs.

Ray's tension heightened. "What are you going to do?" "Just what I did with Pete," she said, smiling up at her stepfather sweetly. "You said I could." He didn't reply. He was very apprehensive, but still it seemed best to let her go ahead. The truth was what he was after.

Kathy reached out and placed her hand on his lap. A jolt of excitement went through him as her hand touched his cock through his pants.

"Kathy!" he exclaimed in shock, and was about to call a halt to the demonstration. Truth or not, it had gone too far.

But the young girl didn't give him a chance to say another word or to push her away. She quickly lowered the zipper on his fly, snaked her hand into his trousers, and gripped his limber cock with her small, cool hand.

"No!" Ray said, and began trying to push Kathy away. But it was too late, because she was already pulling his prick out of his pants.

She bowed her head.

Intense sensations rocked his body as his young stepdaughter took the head of his cock in her mouth. She began to suck on the resilient knob of flesh, and her small tongue stroked it hotly. Ray's cock immediately swelled and stood up, straight and hard, his cockhead nearly filling Kathy's mouth. He groaned.

His brain was whirling by that time. He felt he had to stop Kathy in some way. But his feeble efforts to make her lift her head turned into caresses as he stroked her long, silken hair.

Kathy's mouth was working up and down on his cock, her little teeth scraping the knob. Her wet lips sucked noisily and her tongue fluttered. Saliva drooled out of her mouth and down the shaft of

Ray's cock, making it slicker yet.

He fell backward across the mattress. He stared at the ceiling and it seemed to be rotating slowly. Blast after blast of excitement roared through him as Kathy's head bobbed, her teeth and soft lips tugging at Ray's immense, throbbing cock.

She let go of him at last, but by that time his will had been completely broken. He just lay there, his cock twitching as it swayed to and fr through the fly of his pants. Kathy stood and shrugged off her robe. She climbed onto the bed, settling astride him, and took his big prick into her cunt.

The man stared up at her unbelievably as she rotated her very tight cunt around his cock, then began to bob the marvelously warm, snug, slick enclosure up and down, up and down. Her small, perfect tits trembling tautly, their pink nipples sticking rigidly out and upward. Her golden hair fell down on either side of her face as she smiled in an almost angelic way.

Kathy was thrilled by what was happening. This was what she had wanted for a long time, and also it seemed to prove that her stepfather's moral outrage of a short time ago was as hypocritical as her mother's preaching. None of that had meant a thing when the moment of truth arrived.

Ray was now bucking upward, jabbing his huge prick into his stepdaughter and enjoying the magnificent sensations, which her clutching cunt produced as it moved slowly and rhythmically up and down, round and round on his throbbing cock.

"Oh, baby, baby!" he moaned.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed. "Ooh, I love to fuck you!" Kathy began moving faster, bobbing up and down with furious intensity as she felt her climax approaching. Her grasping, pumping cunt made the hot cum churn in Ray's balls.

"Qoh... ooh... ooh!" she gasped, tossing her head from side to side as she fucked her step- father wildly. Her titties danced, and her pale, silken tresses brushed back and forth across her pink, thrusting nipples.

Suddenly her orgasm began, and she jammed down hard on Ray's cock, the muscles of her cunt rippling voluptuously. He let out a ragged groan, and a burst of cum ripped from him, spurting up inside her. Blissful jet after jet followed the first one, and Kathy gloried in the splashing of his hot jism deep in her convulsing cunt.

Finally the storm ebbed, and she relaxed against him.

Neither of them spoke or moved for quite a while.

After Kathy climbed off her stepfather, she helped him remove his clothes. Ray saw no point in attempting to resist her any longer. The damage, if that was what it was, had already been done.

She snuggled down beside him and gently fondled his cock.

He still felt he had to know some answers, and he pressed her for them.

"Who was the first boy to fuck you?" he asked, his breath still uneven, his voice hoarse. "When

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.