Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ooh, Ray, isn't it beautiful?" Paula said as she cuddled next to her new husband in his car and they watched the rising sun peep over a distant mountain.

"Not as beautiful as you are," Ray replied, and placed his hand between her warm thighs.

Not long ago, she would have considered it indecent to pet in a car that was traveling along the highway. But thanks to Ray's tender and passionate treatment during the past few days, she now possessed a much more open attitude toward the sexual part of her life.

Paula eased her legs apart and this made it easier for him to glide his hand upward between her thighs, pushing her skirt along. He glanced down and watched its hem skim the tops of her stockings.

The bare flesh of her upper thighs gleamed erotically, taking his mind off his driving.

He was forced to return his gaze to the road, but his fingers continued upward until they touched the soft crotchband of her panties. He tickled her warm cunt through the thin nylon.

She breathed passionately. "That feels so good it makes me want to stop and fuck you right beside the road. Isn't that shocking?" Ray chuckled and kept tickling Paul's cunt. "It would be more, shocking if you didn't want to. God, I'm so happy, Paula!" "So am I," she murmured as she snuggled closer. She kissed him moistly on the cheek and let her tongue flutter against his skin.

"But I'm a little sore at you," he said" insisting that we go home so soon. We had only two nights at the hotel." "You worry too much about your children." "Maybe. But Maude is so strict, I'll bet Billy and Kathy have been miserable. They were upset anyway about my getting married." "They'll get over that. I'm going to try very hard to make them like me." "I know you will, dear," she said. "And I know you'll succeed." She kissed him again. "Now don't you think you'd better take your hand off my... my pussy... before you get us too excited?" "I love it when you talk like that," Ray said, giving her soft little cunt a final pinch before he withdrew his hand from between her legs.

Paula didn't bother to push her skirt down, but allowed it to remain high on her thighs so he could occasionally glance in that direction and admire her creamy white skin. It pleased her to show off for him.

It was still early morning when Ray and Paula arrived in front of their house.

"I'd better leave the car in the street," Ray said. "I'm afraid I'll wake up everybody if I put it in the garage." "You're probably right," Paula replied.

He drew her into his arms and kissed her lovingly.

Then they got out of the car and walked to the house, their arms around each other's waists.

Ray opened the door and let Paula precede him inside. "I'll get our luggage later," he said.

"I think that's an excellent idea," Paula murmured, and turned to press herself against him.

It was clear to the man that his bride wanted to be kissed-and more than that. As soon as their lips touched, her tongue slithered into his mouth and fluttered against his.

He let his hands glide down her back to fondle her plump, springy asscheeks through her skirt.

Paula ended the kiss quickly and panted, "Ray, fuck me now. Fuck me right now." "As soon as we get upstairs, angel," Ray said, his voice turning husky.

"No. Down here. In the living room. It's so early, we'll be safe." The idea of fucking on the living room sofa-or better yet, on the rug-appealed to Ray. He followed Paula into the living room.

She stopped suddenly, her attention attracted by the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Those children!" she exclaimed. "Look at the mess they've made! What's wrong with Maude, letting them scatter their clothes around?" "Looks like they got completely undressed right here," Ray said thoughtfully as he saw a girl's panties and a pair of man's shorts. "The very idea!" said Paula as she bent and swept up Kathy's bra and panties.

But then Ray noticed something that really shocked him. The trousers which lay on the rug were government issue, the kind worn by his son in the Army.

"Wait a minute," he said, his voice taut. "I'm going upstairs." Paula got a quick glimpse of his face as he turned to leave the room, and she noted the color had left his cheeks. She followed him out to the hallway and up the stairs.

The door of Kathy's room was wide open, and Ray went directly there, with Paula close behind him. He stopped in the doorway and stared at the thoroughly shocking sight on the bed.

His teen stepdaughter was spread out on her back, while above her his son was poised on his hands and knees. Pete was stroking his cock in and out of Kathy's cunt while the young girl writhed and murmured passionately.

Paula saw the couple an instant after Ray did and she let out a scream. The lovers looked toward the doorway, saw their parents, and stopped fucking. Pete quickly pulled out of the young girl, his wet, red cock lurching as he scrambled off the bed. Kathy desperately tried to cover herself.

"You..." Ray's voice failed him. He didn't know what to call his son. What he had witnessed had been so thoroughly out of character for Pete he could hardly believe it, yet he had observed it with his own eyes.

"Dad, I'm sorry!" the young man exclaimed as he clutched at a blanket and held it in front of him.

"Ooooh, Mom!" Kathy said, beginning to cry. The young girl wished she could die.

The scene had been swimming before Paula's eyes, and she had nearly fainted. Now she was holding onto the door as a wave of nausea swept her.

Ray rushed across the room to his son, who was red-faced and obviously suffering. He slapped the teen as hard as he could across the cheek and sent him reeling into a chair.

Pete gave an anguished cry, but he didn't fight back. He lowered his head in his hands.

"Both of you get dressed!" Ray said, his voice shaking. "Pete, I want to see you downstairs." "Y-yes, sir," the youth said.

Ray turned to his wife and took her in his arms. But he felt her stiffen against him.

"Paula, I-I don't know what to say..." he faltered.

She broke into a fit of sobbing and turned away from him. Her happiness had been completely shattered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.