Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The teenager's aunt awoke with the first light of morning. She put on a robe and went to the bathroom. After pissing, she turned on the water in the bathtub. She brushed her teeth while waiting for the tub to fill, then slipped off her robe and flannel nightgown and eased into the warm, bubbly bath.

Frequent leisurely bathing was one of the few sensuous pleasures that Maude permitted herself. She loved to lie back and writhe gently, letting her full tits bob in the lapping water, after which she would sit up and hold the satiny globes in her hands while she soaped them slowly. She would pluck at her large, sensitive nipples until they stuck out. After, she had rinsed herself off, she would sometimes lift her voluptuous tits and bend her head forward so that she could lick and suck at her nipples.

This was harmless fun, she believed, and it gave her a slight taste of the carnal delight which she otherwise had denied herself by refusing to ever have sex relations with anyone, male or female.

But when she got up onto her knees in the water and soaped herself between her legs, she steadfastly refused to toy with the slippery lips of her cunt or the nub, of her clitoris, even though the latter frequently grew firm as a result of its contact with the tepid water. Such conduct would definitely have been sinful in Maude' s view, and sin in all its forms was to be avoided at all cost. She had built her, sense of self-esteem and security, on her ability to observe that rule.

After giving herself a final rinse, she rose from the tub and dried herself on a large, fluffy towel. She released her hair from the bathing cap she had worn to keep her hair out of the water, and the black strands tumbled down around her shoulders.

Though she wasn't aware of it, her mature loveliness created an erotically attractive picture as she stood there with her luxuriant hair hanging down, her body aglow from the vigorous toweling it had received, her nipples projecting stiffly from the crests of her milk-white tits, and her ass and thighs invitingly rounded. She quickly put on-her robe without taking so much as a glance in the mirror, and returned to her bedroom, carrying her plain nightgown.

She slipped off her robe and got dressed in a brisk, businesslike fashion. Standing in front of her dresser mirror, she deftly wound her long hair into a knot, that being the only way she ever wore it. Since she didn't even use a touch of makeup, the only task which remained was for her to put on her hearing aid.

She glanced at the old-fashioned alarm clock on the bedside table and noted that the time was six-forty. The children should soon be getting ready for school. She left her room and stepped down the hail to Kathy's door. It was closed. She rapped briskly, waited, and received no response. Setting her lips firmly, she decided to do her duty and awaken her niece without further delay.

The spinster opened the door and stepped into Kathy's room.

The sight which met Maude's gaze caused her to blink unbelievingly. Kathy and Billy lay on the bed, both nude, and one of her legs was wrapped around her brother's waist. It was abundantly clear, even to a woman with Maude's lack of experience, that their bodies were sexually linked.

Horror welled up in her prudish mind. Her cheeks turned red and she began to tremble.

"Kathy!" she screamed. "Billy! Your awful teenagers!"

Kathy awakened first. She stared up at her aunt and didn't move. Then Billy opened his eyes. An instant later he went into action, pulling back and out of his sister's cunt.

As he rolled off the bed and stood up, Maude stared at his erect cock, which was moist from the juices, which he and Kathy had generated during the night. The head of his cock gleamed large and red. This was the first erect cock Maude had ever seen.

She felt as if she were about to faint. But she bravely fought off the urge and screamed her contempt for the teen. "You dirty, filthy boy! You're a disgrace to your mother! I'm going to report you to the police!" "No, Aunt Maude!" Kathy cried as she suddenly sat up. "Please don't do that! We've never done anything like this before. We're sorry!" "Sorry!" Maude screamed. "You've committed one of the worst sins in creation, and all you can say is you're sorry? You're going to answer for this, both of you! I'm going to see that you're both put in a home for the depraved! Kathy began to cry miserably.

Billy's cock had wilted. He stood in front of his aunt, shaking with fright and shame. But he felt that he had to say something.

"We'll never do it again, Aunt Maude. Please don't make a fuss about it." "Shut up, you monster!" she told him, and swung her arm, slapping him hard across the cheek.

The youth cringed as a searing pain went through him. Then suddenly he underwent a change. His humiliation and hurt gave rise to a defensive response. He reacted blindly in defense of his new manhood and in defense of Kathy, also. This old witch wasn't going to ruin their lives if he had anything to say about it.

He lunged at her. She gasped and Kathy screamed as he gripped the woman by the arms and swung her around. Her back was to the bed, and he gave a push, tumbling her across the mattress. Kathy scooted out of the way just in time.

"Oh, Billy, don't do it!" she cried, fearing that he intended to kill Maude.

The teenager paid no attention. He leaped onto the bed and beside Maude, who was trying desperately to sit up. The earpiece of her hearing aid had been knocked off and was dangling by the wire that extended under the neckline of her dress.

Billy pushed her back against the mattress. Were it not for the experience he'd had last night with his sister, he might indeed have attacked the woman with his fists. But his newly found knowledge told him there was a better way to deal with her.

He grasped her long skirt and tugged it upward. Maude's fear for her life suddenly changed to a fear of another kind which was even more intense. Death she could face up to-everyone had to die sooner or later-but the loss of her precious chastity was something she had hoped always to avoid. Now her chastity seemed threatened-by her very own nephew!

The middle-aged spinster fought like a tigress as Billy pulled her skirt and slip high. Her fine legs, which were remarkably smooth and firm for a woman of her age, were exposed above the tops of her stockings, where her garter straps traveled upward along her full thighs. As Billy drew her skirt and slip even higher, her garter straps disappeared under white, tailored briefs. These opaque panties clung to the warm curves of her hips and the gentle curve of her belly.

Billy had some quick glimpses of these enticing sights as he struggled with the woman in an effort to control her flailing arms. As a result, he quickly regained the hard-on, which he had had for most of the night.

"Help me with this witch!" he yelled to his sister, who had been standing near the bed, watching in horror.

"No!" she cried. "You've got to stop it, Billy!" "Are you crazy?" he said, exerting himself to the maximum in order to hold his desperately struggling aunt against the mattress. ''She said she was... going to... report us to the police. We can't let her... do that." "But this is going to make it worse," Kathy argued.

"Quit bitching and do what I say. Have you got some stockings or pantyhose that we can use to tie her up with?" "Ooh, Billy!" the teenage girl wailed.

"I mean it, '' he insisted. "Get 'em!" Kathy was afraid to do what Billy had in mind, but she was even more reluctant to go against him at this critical moment. Now that her mother had remarried, Billy was the only person in the world she felt close to, especially after last night. She decided she would have to do as he said.

She hurried to her drew and grabbed a handful of pantyhose and stockings while Billy continued to restrain Maude. The woman huffed and puffed as she tried to struggle free, her face red and her mind ablaze with fear and humiliation.

Kathy brought the stockings and pantyhose back to the bed.

"Tie the old babe's arms to the bedposts," Billy ordered. "Make 'em tight-but not so tight that they hurt her." "We're going to get into awful trouble for this," Kathy warned.

"I know... what I'm doing," he panted, still struggling with his aunt. "Just hurry up, will you? She's strong as a fucking grizzly bear!" Kathy quickly separated a pair of pantyhose from the others and twisted it into a rope, which she looped around a bedpost and around Maude's wrist. She avoided looking into her aunt's eyes as she did it. She tied the nylon rope as tightly as she dared. She hurried to the other side of the bed aid tied Maude's other arm in the same fashion to the other bedpost.

Billy backed up and concentrated on holding her legs, which she had been kicking wildly. Since holding involved touching, and since he was now free to look at his aunt's legs and bare upper thighs to his heart's content, the boy experienced a new surge of lust. This feeling was heightened by the fact that he had this woman completely under his control. He could do anything to her.

Maude was as keenly aware of this as was Billy. She had only to look at his shockingly upthrust cock and at the determined glint in his hot, young eyes to know he intended to do something unspeakable. Furthermore, she had no hope of breaking loose from the nylon bonds about her wrists. All that was left for her was to scream her head off and hope someone outside would hear and come to her aid.

She began to scream and howl at an ear-splitting pitch, and Billy had to interrupt his tactile and visual admiration of her legs in order to stop the deafening sound, He did something he had once seen on television. He grabbed a couple of Kathy's stockings, wadded them into a ball, and stuffed them into his aunt's gaping mouth. This choked her cries to a muffled rumble, which couldn't be heard outside the house.

Maude resumed thrashing her legs and bouncing her curvy ass up and down on the mattress. Billy had to fight in order to bring her legs under control, but he succeeded in doing so. He held them far apart and stared at the swelling symmetry of her white thighs above her stockings. In their middle-aged maturity, her thighs were much fuller than Kathy's. There was something about that fullness that was powerfully appealing to the teen.

He also stared at the narrow portion of her panties which passed between her legs, and he was overwhelmed by an urge to uncover the features that were hidden by that crotchband.

"I'm gonna take her pants off," he said to Kathy.

"Ooh, no!" the girl cried, shocked.

Maude screamed into her gag, but she might as well have been whispering for all the good it did her. This frustration increased her terrible fear and humiliation. She knew, moreover, that her degradation was going to become even worse, and she couldn't imagine how she would be able to stand it.

As Billy rubbed his hands up and down her legs, back and forth across the tops of her tightly gartered stockings, his cock stuck up, high and hard. Its head gleamed with the lubricant, which had washed over it.

Kathy stared at her brother's fascinating cock, seeing it much more clearly than she had in the darkness last night and she felt a strong new surge of desire.

But Billy's interest, at the moment, was completely concentrated on the older woman who was spread out in front of him. Her dress and slip were wound around her waist, her hips were bobbing, and her legs were flexing in her nephew's firm grasp. He slid his hands up across her hips and leaned against her legs to hold them in place while he got a firm grip on the band that encircled the top of her panties. He stretched the band and began to draw his aunt's panties downward.

As forty-year-old Maude felt her panties being pulled off by the eager, hard-cocked teen, the shame and horror of it nearly caused her to pass out. She was forced to stop struggling because her muscles failed her. All she could do was stare up at her nephew with glazed eyes, her face flushed by her exertions; Billy wasn't looking at her face however. As he turned her plain white panties inside out, peeling them away from her belly and ass, he stared at the thick dark hair that gushed up from between her legs. He was impressed by its length and fullness, compared to his sister's downy fluff.

He lifted his Aunt Maude's legs in the air as he pulled the panties off her. Then he tossed the garment aside and pushed her stockinged legs apart. She suffered from intense mortification as she watched her young nephew staring at her cunt.

The plush lips, which were just faintly visible through the tangle of dark hairs, were considerably larger and darker than Kathy's.

"Here!" he said to his sister. "Hold one of her legs." "Billy, I don't want to!" the teen girl replied.

"Don't chicken out on me now," he said. "Hold it!" He indicated the leg closest to Kathy.

Kathy obeyed. She seemed to have no will of her own.

As she held one of Aunt Maude's legs against the mattress, Billy leaned against the other to keep it in place. This left both his hands free to explore his aunt's mature cunt.

Maude shivered with revulsion as the teen raked his fingertips through her hairy thicket. Her loathing increased as he brushed the black tendrils away from her soft slit, which remained closed despite the open position of her legs. Billy enjoyed the softness of her cuntal flesh as he pressed his thumbs against it.

Now he dug the tips of his thumbs between the cuntlips and gently pried them apart, watching closely as his auntie's cunt opened up. It was very rosy inside, and a subtle scent drifted up from the intimate cavern. His rigid cock gave a twitch, and another drop of clear lubricant oozed out of the hole at the tip.

Kathy was also studying the older woman's cunt. She wondered if hers would ever look as hairy and ripe as that.

"I dare you to kiss it," she told Billy, her voice strangely tense.

"Shit, I wouldn't do that!" he said.

"Mr. Simpson did it to Mother. You should have seen how he dug it!" "He can eat cunt if he wants to," Billy said haughtily. "I don't believe in it." "But it's all right for me to eat cock, I guess," Kathy said with a tinge of bitterness.

"That's different." "Sure, 'cause it's your cock." "Let's not bitch at each other," he said, and added abruptly, "I'm gonna fuck Aunt Maude." The older woman's mind was whirling on the edge of oblivion. What was happening to her was almost too terrible for her to consciously accept. Even without her hearing aid, she had figured out the boy's intentions, and this had sent a new shudder of revulsion rolling through her.

She wished she could pass out. Better yet, she wished she could wake up and discover that this was just a bad dream. She'd had erotic dreams on occasion, in which she had been mauled and degraded by faceless men. But this was her own little nephew who was doing it, and her niece was helping. That made it all the more monstrous.

"Do you suppose she's a virgin?" Kathy asked. She had become so fascinated with the thought of Billy fucking their aunt that she had given up arguing about it.

"How do I know?" the teen replied as he continued to wiggle and stare at his aunt's soft, rosy cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.