Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Billy had obtained satisfaction. But the feeling had come too quickly and was too quickly gone. He was like a kid who had broken into a candy store and devoured only one candy. His appetite demanded, more and, since it was there for him to take, he wasn't about to leave until he had gotten his fill.

Like most boys his age, Billy had thought a great deal about sex. He had heard things and read things, and he had watched his mother and Mr.

Simpson fucking last night. Though he felt that Kathy wasn't the ideal person to have sex with, since she was his sister, she was the only female available to him-and her body did turn him on. As for the risk of her becoming pregnant, he had a natural fatalism regarding that. Anyway, as he had told her, if it were going to happen it probably had happened already.

Billy crawled backward, withdrawing his soft cock from his sister's wet little cunt, and he lowered his face to her tits. He began to lick at her nipples, which remained very hard.

New sensations of pleasure lashed at Kathy's nerves. The process of stimulation was beginning all over again, starting this time from a higher level of intensity.

Kathy whimpered and fretted, but she allowed Billy to lick her young, firm tits. His wet tongue swabbed her sensitive nipples; his lips seized the little tips and tugged. Moaning, she writhed, seeking further stimulation and at the same time seeking to make her brother stop.

Billy derived great pleasure from mouthing his sister's titties, and this pleasure expressed itself in the form of a new, thrusting hard-on. He raised his bead and crawled forward, bringing the end of his cock into contact with the slightly open and moist lips of Kathy's cunt.

"No!" she cried. "Oh, Billy, we can't do it again!" "Keep quiet!" he growled. "If Aunt Maude comes in, we've had it."

"But Billy, It's so wrong and-ooohhh!" Again he was inside her, his slippery, hard cock gliding deep. This time she felt less discomfort. She was more open and more thoroughly lubricated, by his cum as well as by her own juice. The pleasure was immediate and strong.

Billy felt less giddy this time; he was more in command of himself. The fantastic sensation of slowly stroking his cock into his sister was so good that he decided to follow with more slow strokes rather than to fuck her briskly from the start, as he had done the first time.

He withdrew his cock nearly all the way, and Kathy gasped. She didn't want to break the contact at that moment, though she could easily have done so, but waited with held breath, anticipating another deeply penetrating thrust. Billy gave it to her, slamming his hard cock all the way home in his sister's tight cunt.

"Aaahhh!" she cried, and clutched him. Her knees lifted slightly.

"Feel good?" he asked, looking directly into her face, his eyes tense.

"Yesss," Kathy hissed. "But we shouldn't." It seemed so strange to have him above her-on her and in her-looking down at her that way.

He pulled his prick back a second time, then slid the long column slowly into her cunt again. That felt very good to him. He stroked out and in, out and in, setting a slow, steady rhythm and penetrating deeply with each thrust.

Kathy gasped, then whimpered. Her hips began to move cautiously against him. She was really getting with it now. She moved more actively, taking her brother's cock even deeper into her teen body.

Soon they were driving their crotches together. Kathy punctuated the rhythm with sharp little sounds. She clutched Billy hard around his back.

As he speeded up, she felt that she was right with him. Something was going to happen this time. She knew it.

"Billy... ooh, Billy!" she panted.

He drove his hot cock into her-rocking, slamming, screwing, fucking, making her come! Kathy let out a blissful sigh as the warmth of orgasm enveloped her. She trembled ecstatically. Her cunt spasmed around her twin brother's prick. All tension melted away, giving her an ecstasy she had never before known. Billy's hot spurts, deep inside her, added the final touch to her rapture. She had never even imagined that such boundless pleasure existed.

Now she knew what sex really meant, and this was a revelation that changed her life.

As soon as Billy had pulled his cock out of her and rolled onto his back, she bent over him and began to cover his face and neck with kisses. He was amazed.

"Oh, darling, darling Billy!" Kathy exclaimed as her mouth darted from place to place. "You were wonderful! It was so good!" "You really liked it, huh?" he said, proud of himself, but still mystified by the suddenness of his sister's change of heart.

"Ooohhh, yesss! I want to do it same more! Oh, Billy!" she kept kissing him.

Now she grabbed his cock and began to tug at the limp, wet organ, trying to induce a new hard-on.

But her efforts were in vain.

"Billy, make it hard!" she begged.

"I can't. Not right now." His cheeks were flushed as he looked at her, his hair falling partially in front of his face.

"But I want to fuck some more," she said. "Oooh, that was nice!" Billy had been thinking of what he had seen his mother do with Ray.

"Maybe you could make me hard," he said, "if you wanted to put your mouth on it." She stared at him and her lower lip slackened. He grinned and said, "Well, Mom did it." "Yes, but-" "Go ahead," he urged, becoming more excited the more he thought about the daring act.

Kathy thought about it also. Then suddenly she shook her head. "No, I couldn't," she said with a tone of finality.

"Why not?" "Because it's nasty." "Mom seemed to like doing it to Mr. Simpson." He grasped his limber cock and wiggled it. "Come on, Kathy. Just suck me a little. I'll bet you can make me hard in a hurry." "No." Billy stared at her. He decided that he wasn't going to accept no for an answer. He would make her do it!" He reached out and grasped her around the head. She began to struggle, but she succeeded in pushing her head down so that her face rubbed across his cock and balls. That gave him a little thrill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.