Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Well, how's my big girl this morning?" Ray inquired jovially when Kathy came down to breakfast the next day. He and Paula were seated at the kitchen table, having toast and coffee.

"I'm all right, Mr. Simpson," the young girl replied in a cool tone. She avoided looking at either him or her mother as she sat down and poured dry cereal into her bowl.

Paula regarded her daughter critically. "I told you, Kathy, that you're to call him Daddy."

Ray quickly spoke up. "That's all right. Let Kathy do whatever is most comfortable for her. The important thing is that we're going to get along very well. Aren't we, Kathy?" "Yes, sir," she said, and poured milk on her cereal. She still didn't look directly at him.

Billy entered the room and said nothing as he took his place at the table.

Good morning, darling," his mother greeted him cheerfully.

"Hello there, Son," said Ray. "Have a good sleep?" "Yeah, pretty good," Billy said, pouring cereal into his bowl.

Paula bit her lip. She was going to have trouble with her children, she realized. It was plain that they resented Ray's presence in their home, and they probably also resented the affection she was giving him.

It was best to be patient with them, she decided, and not attempt to force things. Ray seemed to understand that. He was a wise man in many ways. She loved him very much.

Paula smiled and addressed both her children. "You know that your, ub, daddy and I are going to be away for a few days. We're leaving this afternoon. Aunt Maude will be here when you get home from school. Be nice to her, won't you?" "Yes, Mother," Kathy said primly.

"I know I can count on you, too, Billy," his mother said.

"Yeah, Mom."

Paula glanced at Ray, who was looking lovingly at her. He gave her a wink of reassurance.

The children didn't linger over their breakfast, since they were due at school. Paula gave them some last-minute instructions about things to do and not to do while she was gone. Then she and Ray accompanied them to the front door.

As Kathy kissed her mother goodbye, she thought of how she had watched her mother use her mouth on Mr. Simpson. Kathy wanted to wipe her mouth after the kiss.

When Ray offered his hand, she took it. They didn't kiss. Billy went through the same routine with his mother and Ray.

As the children turned to leave, Kathy said to her mother stiffly, "I hope you have a good time." "Thank you, darling," Paula said with a warm smile. "We will."

Throughout the day, the young girl had great difficulty keeping her mind on her studies. Naughty pictures kept flashing in her mind. She still regarded them as naughty, despite her disillusionment with her mother's moral teachings, because she had nothing but those tarnished morals to believe in.

One picture that returned again and again was of her mother writhing on her back with her parted legs sticking up in the air, while Mr. Simpson fucked away between them. That had made her mother look especially wicked, because of the impassioned expression on her face while it was happening.

Providing almost equal torment was the recollection of what she and Billy had done. She kept feeling his stiff cock in her hand as she stroked it, and she thrilled again to the caress of his fingertips on her hot, slick clit.

Her panties were damp during most of the day.

Some friends walked home from school with her and Billy, thereby preventing Kathy from talking with Billy about what had been troubling her. Their friends continued on down the Street when she and Billy turned up and walk which led to the front door of their home.

"Are you ready for sourpuss Maude?" Billy asked wryly.

"She makes me want to barf," was Kathy's reply.

When they opened the door and entered the house, a startled female voice called from the living room, "Who's there?" "It's us Auntie-Kathy and Billy," the young girl replied.

"Oh. You're home so soon?" Their mother's sister appeared in the doorway and didn't smile as she surveyed her niece and nephew.

The forty-year-old spinster was tall and had a full figure, but her physical features were not enhanced by the plain, conservatively tailored dress she wore. Her long black hair, which would have been attractive if she had styled it smartly, was wound into a severe bun. She wore no makeup. The old-fashioned hearing aid, whose dangling wire disappeared inside the dress, lent a final negative touch to her appearance. She had been forced to adopt the bulky appliance when she was twenty, Paula once had explained to the children, and it had exerted a stifling effect on her personality. But Kathy and Billy suspected that she simply was born disagreeable.

"Did you wipe your feet before coming into the house?" Maude asked.

"Yes, Auntie," Kathy replied in a tired tone.

"Well, come into the living room, then," the older woman said, and turned to lead the way.

Billy made a face.

"Sit down, sit down," Maude said, and gestured irritably toward the sofa. "Now I want to tell you bow I expect you to behave while your mother is away" The children were forced to sit through a ten-minute lecture on such matters as keeping their rooms tidy, appearing for meals precisely on time, and not "bringing a lot of noisy youngsters into the house. They dutifully agreed.

"Now you've probably got homework to do," Maude concluded, "so up to your rooms right away and get started on it. The television will not be turned on this evening until all of your homework has been done-do you understandt" "Yes, Auntie," Kathy said.

As she and her brother walked up the stairs side by side, Billy remarked under his breath, "The old creep!" But they both knew there was nothing to be gained by defying their aunt, and they went directly to their respective rooms to do their homework as she had ordered. Later they appeared for dinner at precisely six o'clock. The meal, while hearty and nourishing, wasn't as tasty as the food their mother usually prepared. But neither of the children complained.

After dinner, Maude required them to do the dishes. Then, before she would permit them to turn on the TV in the living room, she insisted they show her their completed homework assignments.

Maude sat down in the living room and chose the first two programs, neither of which the children liked. By eight o'clock, she began to yawn.

"I believe I'll go up to my room," she said a few minutes later. "You may remain down here until ten o'clock, but then you're to turn off the TV and go to bed. Do you understand?" "Yes, Auntie," Kathy replied.

"Mom lets us stay up until eleven sometimes," Billy pointed out.

"Well, I am not your mom," Maude said firmly. "You will go to bed at ten every night while I am here. If necessary, I'll make it a point to stay awake so I can come down and check on you." "You don't need to do that, Auntie," Kathy said. "We'll go to bed at ten." Billy glared at his sister. He wondered why she was sucking up to their grouchy old aunt.

When ten o'clock arrived, Billy suggested,

"Let's stay up and watch more TV." But Kathy said, "I don't feel like it. I'm going to bed." "Well, I'll go too," he said, and snapped off the TV.

"How do you suppose Mom and Mr. Simpson are getting along?" Kathy asked as she turned off the lights in the living room.

"The same way they got along last night," Billy said.

"Do you think they're... fucking tonight, too?" his sister asked in a whisper.

"They're on their honeymoon, aren't they?" Billy retorted. "What do people go on a honeymoon for, except to fuck?" "But do they do it two nights in a row?" "They do it whenever they feel like it, I guess." "I don't think I'd feel like doing it that often," Kathy said.

"What do you know about it?" her brother shot back.

"I know as much, as you do. You've never done it either." "I'm going to one of these days," he said as they started up the stairs.

"Shhh. Aunt Maude might hear you." "Aw, bullshit," Billy said. "You know she takes off her hearing aid when she goes to bed." "Don't say 'bullshit'," Kathy chided. "It sounds nasty." They went to their respective rooms. Kathy turned on her radio, setting the volume low. She was about to begin getting 'undressed when she remembered what had been bothering her during the day-the part about what she and Billy had done last night. She wanted to tell him that they must never do that again.

She left her room, tiptoed across the hail, and opened Billy's door.

She hadn't really thought about the possibility that he may be undressed. However, the fact was that she had always been in the habit of knocking before entering his room just as he always had done before entering hers, but this time she merely opened the door and walked in.

Kathy's eyes widened as she stared at her twin brother. He was standing in front of his dresser mirror, looking at himself sideways, and his cock was rigidly erect. He had his hand around the shaft, suggesting that he had just stroked it into the aroused state.

He whirled when he heard Kathy enter the room. "Hey, get outa here!" he said, and tried to cover his stiff cock.

For a few moments, she couldn't move. The sight of Billy standing there with a big hard-on captivated her and evoked an immediate response within her cunt. She could feel the glands of her pussy spring into action, and she became very hot.

"I-I'm sorry," she finally was able to murmur, and turned to leave.

She hurried back to her own room, closed the door, and lay down on her bed. Her heart was thumping wildly, and by now her pussy was wet.

She was ashamed to have reacted that way at the sight of her own brother, but her shame didn't lessen the excitement. She had been keyed up all day as a result of her frustrating experience with Billy the night before, and by now she was so hot she could hardly stand it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.