Hot And Horny Family - Cover

Hot And Horny Family

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twenty-four hours earlier, Kathy's mother had made the shocking announcement. Darlings, guess what?You have a new daddy!" With those words, Paula Simpson had turned her children's secure little world upside down. They have a father for the first time. Would they be able to deal with the change in their new life? maybe having a new step-dad isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"How beautiful these are!" Ray exclaimed as he fondled Paula's bare tits. "So full and soft and white. I love to suck them, darling." He bowed his head, and his lips settled warmly around an upthrust nipple. Paula drew in her breath as exquisite sensations radiated from the tip of the tit Ray was sucking.

"Ooh, darling... lover... ooh, that feels so good!" Paula exclaimed.

He switched to her other tit and licked it thoroughly before clamping his lips around the stiff nipple. He lashed the nipple with his tongue and bit it gently as he sucked.

Kathy stared at this, and her own nipples felt so hot and tight she could hardly keep from touching them through her nightie. But she managed to restrain herself-for the moment.

Ray rubbed his clean-shaven face back and forth across his wife's full tits, sucking and licking to his heart's content. Her nipples popped in and out of his mouth as they danced atop the soft, springy mounds. Kathy noticed how high her mother's nipples were standing and how Ray's saliva made them gleam in the glow from the bedside lamp.

The fact that her mother and Ray were making love with the light on surprised Kathy and shocked her a little. But how else would she have been able to watch what was going on? Ray transferred his mouth to Paula's waiting lips. He kissed her long and deeply. Kathy's mouth grew dry and her throat tightened.

Ray backed up, causing the covers to drag lower on his body and Paula's. He began to kiss her around the waist. Kathy watched his hand stroke her mother's belly, then his mouth move next to her navel and his tongue snake out to enter her belly button, licking noisily.

Paula squirmed. "Ooh, darling, you're driving me wild!" she exclaimed in a voice which was low pitched and tense with passion.

Ray moved lower along Paula's side, and the covers fell away from his ass. Kathy stared as he stroked her mother's thighs, then wedged his hand between them and tried to pry them open. At first Paula resisted, but then with a sigh, she let her legs part. Kathy gazed across the foot of the bed at her mother's cunt, nearly hidden from view by the thick blanket of dark hair.

As Ray placed his hand on Paula's soft, furry cunt, Kathy's pussy throbbed responsively. For a moment, she wished she were in her mother's place, receiving Ray's intimate caress. But as soon as her conscious mind became aware of this desire, she repressed the thought. But she continued to watch and listen...

Paula writhed, rolling to and from on her cushiony ass, while Ray petted her pussy. Then suddenly he reared backward, thrusting his ass into the air as he aimed, his face toward Paula's cunt.

Kathy's eyes bugged. She didn't know which was more shocking-the direction in which Ray was now headed or the complete exposure of his cock and balls caused by the upward thrust of his hips. The teen girl stared in fascination at the brown, wrinkled sac, which contained her stepfather's balls, and at the big cock extending forward from above. His cock was huge! She'd had no idea a man's prick could become so long and brutally stiff! Earlier that day, she had glimpsed only the trunk of Ray's cock as he had stroked it in her mother's cunt, but now she saw the whole monstrous thing! She began to quiver wildly.

Her mother became very excited also when Ray started to press his face between her legs. She twisted away from him and damped her thighs tightly closed. "No, Ray," she panted. "Not that. Don't do that, darling." He raised his head. "Why not, angel?" "Because it isn't-decent." Ray chuckled gently. "That's ridiculous. I enjoy doing it. And once you've found out what it's like, you'll enjoy it too.

"I won't!" she declared firmly. "So please don't." "Baby... " he said, and chuckled again. His attitude was patient and tolerant. But he was determined.

He bent once more toward Paula's cunt and sought to pry her legs apart so he could gain access to it. She struggled. The idea of Ray kissing her pussy was very stimulating to Paula, but she had never engaged in oral sex, and she accepted the puritanical notion that it was wrong.

Spying from the balcony, Kathy became caught up in the drama, which was occurring on the bed as Ray gripped his wife's beautiful thighs and tried to wrench them open without hurting her. Kathy noted that her stepfather's cock remained very high and hard, its hard head gleaming dully as the lengthy organ swung back and forth.

Oh, Mama... Mama! Kathy cried inwardly, and rubbed her own warm thighs together beneath her flimsy nightgown.

She sympathized with her mother's attempts to resist the man's assault and yet, what a thrill it would be to watch him stick his face right down into her mother's cunt as he obviously wanted to do! Kathy had never even heard of this kind of sex, but it seemed as if it might be great fun! As Ray gradually applied greater pressure, Paula's resolve weakened along with the muscles in her legs. She let out a distraught cry when she realized he was going to have his way with her. She convinced herself there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"No, Ray... ooh, noooh," Paula moaned. But she watched him hotly and expectantly as he lowered his head.

He began slowly, first merely brushing his lips up and down on the wet lips of her cunt while he held her thighs apart, his hands clamped around their soft undersides. Even this subtle caress sent a marvelous wave of pleasure coursing through her, and she breathed tensely. But she still murmured, "No... no... no... " Ray smiled to himself, knowing she would be saying yes in a little while. She was too much a female and altogether too horny not to appreciate this kind of treatment. He knew there was no better way to win and hold a woman in the bedroom than to eat her cunt well and often. And that was practically the only way to get a nice woman like Paula to suck cock, which was a pleasure that Ray, like most men, intensely enjoyed.

As he moved gently along her puffy slit, feeling her cunthairs tickling his lips and nose and chin, he breathed in her delightful fragrance. He extended his tongue a little and stroked it along her dewy crease, where the outer lips of her cunt were barely parted.

He let his tongue move upward across her hooded clit and a sharp tremor went through her. She gasped and stopped begging him to stop. She seemed to be holding her breath.

Bringing his thumbs into play, while continuing to keep his hands wrapped around her thighs, be gently drew the folded flesh away from her throbbing little clit and fluttered his tongue directly against the supersensitive little nubbin.

"Oooooh!" Paula cried. Her hands came down around the back of his head, grasping him to hold him in place.

She had been an easy conquest, Ray decided, and he wondered about the negligence of her former lovers for not putting forth the small effort which was required to break down her puritanical reserve.

Ray concentrated on Paula's palpitating clit licking it and sucking it deftly, while she moaned and gasped. Her massaging fingers actually hurt the back of his head as she gripped him fiercely, but this was a pain, which Ray appreciated.

Since it wasn't necessary for him to hold Paula's thighs apart any longer, he used his fingertips to tickle her cuntlips and to stretch her pussy open. This brought a stronger burst of fresh female fragrance to his nostrils and made it possible for him to stroke his tongue over every delicious inch of her smooth, slippery cunt. He culminated this phase of the act by sticking his wet tongue fully into the deep, clasping recess of her twat, so that the thickness of his tongue's base actually stretched the resilient little mouth as a cock would.

"Ooooh, God!" Paula shrieked, kicking her legs in the air. "Darling, I love it!" Her teen daughter, standing outside the window, felt moisture burst from her cunt and dampen the crotchband of the thin panties she wore beneath her short nightgown.

Oh, he's really kissing her good down there! Kathy thought. I wonder how it feels? I wonder if I would like it? She rubbed her cunt through the thin, clinging cloth, and she grew hotter. The feelings she was experiencing, and those she had experienced that afternoon, weren't new to her, because she had felt pleasurable sensations in her emit for as long as she could remember, but they certainly were new in intensity. She felt as if something was going to happen to her, but she didn't know what it was.

After pumping his tongue in and out of Paula's pussy several times, Ray lapped upward along her dripping folds, sucking up her thick, rich juice. Then he went to work on her clit once more, this time flogging the little bud with a rapid fluttering of his tongue.

Paula gasped, yelped, and let out a sustained, high-pitched "Eeeeeeee!" Ray stopped just when she was about to come, and lifted his head.

"Ooooh... oooh... oooh..." Paula panted as she thrashed wildly, her thighs waving to and fro. "Get on me! Ooooh, get in me! Fuck me! Oh, God, Ray, do something!" "Why don't you do something first?" he suggested, and flopped on onto his back. His immense cock swayed as it stuck rigidly upward from his hairy loins.

Kathy's eyes ached from the strain of staring at the fantastic happenings in her mother's bedroom. By now she had lifted her nightie and inserted her hand into her bikini briefs. She petted the damp, lightly furred lips of her cunt, while with the other hand, she plucked at her rigid nipples through the top of her nightie. Her young body throbbed with newly awakened desire.

Billy was as concerned as his sister about the change that had taken place in their lives. Deciding he would like to have a private talk with Kathy about it, he climbed out of bed, tiptoed across the hall to his sister's bedroom, and rapped softly on the door.

There was no answer. Perhaps she was already asleep, or perhaps she simply hadn't heard his knock, since it had been so light. But he didn't want to rap harder, for fear his mother and Ray would hear it and wonder what was going, on. If Kathy was asleep, he decided to wake her up. It wasn't very late, and what they had to discuss was important.

He quietly opened the door and peered into his sister's room. "Kathy?' Billy whispered. Still there was no answer.

He entered the room, closed the door behind him, and approached her bed. He could see, by the moonlight drifting in though the windows, that she wasn't there. But she had been there. The bed was slightly mussed and the covers were turned back.

Billy looked around, then noticed that one of her windows was open. He decided she must have stepped out on the balcony. Girls were funny. She probably was out there gazing at the moon and thinking about some guy at school.

Walking over to the window, Billy stuck his head out and was about to call Kathy's name when he saw her silhouetted against the light, which came from their mother's room. She was standing there looking in-spying on their mother and Ray. And she was playing with herself while she did it. Her nightie was up, and she had her hand in her flimsy, nearly transparent panties.

This sight gave Billy a sudden burst of excitement, causing his prick to fill with hot blood. His cock immediately lengthened out and became rigid, making a tent in the front of his pajamas.

He had been having horny thoughts about Kathy for several months-ever since he began to sprout hair around his cock and to get interested in girls. His own sister was cuter than most of the girls at school and, while he knew it was wrong to think of her in that way, he couldn't help wishing they could fool around together, just to find out what it was like.

Now his throat grew tight and his mouth grew dry. Acting on impulse, he stepped out onto the balcony. He moved quietly up behind his sister and touched her on the arm.

Kathy gasped and jumped. Turning, she looked into Billy's grinning face.

"So you've been spying, huh?" he whispered. He hadn't moved close enough to glance into his mother's room himself.

Kathy wanted to die. The fact that Billy had caught her peeping was bad enough, but he couldn't have failed to notice also that she had been stroking her cunt and tits. What he must think of her! She quickly jerked her hand out of her panties and let her nightgown fall to conceal her hips.

She tried to move past him and return to her roam, but Billy grasped her arm.

"Hey, wait a minute," he said. "What's going on in there?" "Nothing!" Kathy whispered sharply, her voice hoarse. "Now let me go." She tried to pull away from him, but he held her fast. As they struggled, she brushed against the front of his pajamas and was shocked to feel his hard cock nicking up. She jumped back as if a red-hot poker had touched her, and she gazed down at the lump in his pajamas.

Now it was Billy's turn to be embarrassed. But he covered it with bravado. He grasped Kathy by the arm and moved forward in front of their mother's window, pulling his sister along.

Together they looked into the room and listened to what was being said inside.

"No, Ray! Oooh, no, I can't do that!" Ray had his thumb and index finger around the base of his erect cock and was swaying the shaft back and forth as he smiled up at Paula, who knelt beside him on the bed.

Billy stared at his mother's full, mature tits, and his cock throbbed harder than ever. He had the greatest boner of his life.

"But I did it for you," Ray said gently. "And I'm as clean as you are. We both bathed a little while ago." "But I couldn't actually... put it in my mouth," Paula stammered as she stared at the huge rod with its swollen head.

"Good gosh!" Billy exclaimed under his breath.

Kathy just stared. Billy didn't, have to hold her any longer in order to make her stay.

"Then don't put it in your mouth," Ray said. "Just lick it a little." "Noooh," Paula breathed. But Ray could tell she was thinking the suggestion over.

"Just put your tongue against it," he coaxed. "You'll find out it doesn't taste bad." "Oh, Ray, it's so nasty," Paula said as she squirmed "No nastier than my licking your cunt. And that wasn't nasty at all." Billy turned to his sister and asked in a hoarse whisper, "Did he really lick her down there?" "Yessss," Kathy hissed softly, still staring into the lighted bedroom.

"Shit!" Billy exclaimed, and his hot young cock gave a jerk.

"Put your tongue on it, baby," Ray coaxed the twins mother, and he reached up to wrap his hand around the back of her head.

Billy felt a surge of hatred for Ray. What right did be have to ask his mother to do such a thing? But the boy didn't dare intervene. He couldn't let his mother know he had been spying on her. So he remained where he was and watched, his cock sticking up almost against his flat belly as his stepfather gently but firmly pushed his mother's head down.

Paula was in a state of very confused excitement. Her cunt hungered for the feel of a hard, thrusting cock, and she had that cock right in front of her, but Ray wanted her to lick it first. She believed this was extremely dirty. But the thought of doing it seemed to arouse her all the more.

Ray solved her confusion in the same way he had solved her uncertainty earlier about letting him lick her cunt. He simply made her do what he wanted. He applied stronger and stronger pressure against the back of her head, forcing her to bend lower until his cock was directly beneath her mouth.

A giddy thrill went through her as her lips came into contact with the big head of his up thrust cock, then skidded off as the shaft swayed. She was smelling him now-but to her surprise, she found the scent wasn't bad. In fact, she rather liked it.

She felt her heart thudding like a hammer as she stuck out her tongue and swiped it across her husband's fat, purplish-pink cockbead.

It's really not too bad at all! she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.